The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forsaken Complete Bodies
I have within my link a patch that I uploaded that will mod your Forsaken that allows them not to show their bones and their clothes to be complete and not ripped. Do take note that the only people who can see this on Forsaken would be the ones who actually have this patch. Most especially, you yourself will be able to see your Forsaken with complete clothing. Of course, this is an optional download anyway and anyone who wants to play a real rotting zombie can opt not to download, but since Blizz didn't allow us to distinguish our characters between zombie types or skeleton types, you are given the option to choose. Not only that, why would a Forsaken who gets new armor has their armor ripped as well when the ripped clothing effect is supposed to be only for the clothes he died in and was re-raised in?

Do take note that this is in no way sanctioned or officially recognized by the CoTH Staff and Moderators. I will of course not upload my Dark Iron/Leper Gnome Patches simply because we are not allowed to play as one.

However, I have uploaded this patch for a few reasons:

-Apparently, all the clothes you wear are ripped. It is impossible that you would still be wearing the clothes you died in. Especially the higher-tiered good looking clothes and armor.

-Infiltration within a human band of adventurers (Of course, for RP's sake only and not technically)

Features:
-No bones are showing on your Forsaken.

-Also, the Forsaken lacking a jaw is also removed.

-A few face models replace the no-jaw model with a clean Forsaken face.

-No protruding shoulderbones or spines in the back. Your cloaks are now unhindered by a massive spine.

Screenies:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1848/29363218.png
Finally, a complete Scourge Acolyte uniform! (Except the hood. Ancient Terrokar Hood was Leather. Bleh.)

Instructions:
Simple drag and drop the file into your data along with the patches. WoW allows you to have several modding patches in your game especially the eye-candy ones only.

Link:
http://www.2shared.com/file/3AZsd41a/patch-F.html
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
If I recalled these are one-sided and only show up on -your- end, so you shouldn't presume that everyone else can see the patch.

If you want your forsaken to not have ripped clothes or be intact in rp, what you should do is get flagrsp and write a description of your character within the box. Other people with flags will be able to read your description.
Diethe Wrote:Do take note that the only people who can see this on Forsaken would be the ones who actually have this patch.

Yessir. Thus it is mere eye-candy for the person playing and immersing himself. If you want others to notice, perhaps that guy might have the patch too, or yeah, use flagRSP. I really didn't promise anything server-affecting with this patch. Only how your Forsaken would look like without the annoying parts protruding from the body (For some of us at least). Thus that's why it is also safe to use, because it only affects you and not the server.
Main Characters:

I'm fairly sure this is the patch that Blizz implemented on the Chinese servers, due to not wanting to offend it's Chinese players or something.

Still, it's not a bad idea or desire wanting to see one's forsaken to be 'complete' in WoW on one's end. Imma download it for the eye candy. I like eye candy :3
I'm definitely going to try this out, I hate the elbow and knee bones showing on my Forsaken.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Rudolph Wrote:I'm fairly sure this is the patch that Blizz implemented on the Chinese servers, due to not wanting to offend it's Chinese players or something.

Still, it's not a bad idea or desire wanting to see one's forsaken to be 'complete' in WoW on one's end. Imma download it for the eye candy. I like eye candy :3

Indeed. this is the patch Blizzard themselves created when china complained about it. Actually, this almost exact same topic was made some months ago.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I use it specifically for the spine. How the heck could the spine go through the cape, amirite?

Other than that, there are lots of goodies at MMOwned. Most aren't allowed in our server tho.
Main Characters:

Excuse me for being a noob but how do I download the file? All three 'download' buttons send me to advertisements but do not prompt me to download a file or tell me to wait for the file or anything.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
There's a link near the button saying "Save file to your PC: click here"
Main Characters:

Thank you, that worked. I was confronted with this, which was quite confusing.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Yes, that was quite retarded. . .
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Hehe, cool idea thanks for posting the place you can download it, I may take a look and see how I like it.
Sticky this, please.

Undead look ridiculous. On the NA and EU forums people have been bashing Blizzard for ages for not giving us a choice to make our forsaken not look skeletal.
Pain is an illusion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help of the Forsaken. 3brothersInn 9 1,975 06-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post: therew
  WoW Music! The Complete Collection lilia 6 1,530 07-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Last Post: lilia