The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hiatus.
I would reference a relevent song like the brilliant Anski, but unfortunately my cultural library extends only so far. In the meantime, have some AWB. You can't go wrong with them.

Anyhow! I'll be leaving to travel south in a few hours, and I'll be gone for a number of weeks. For part of the time I'll be on vacation (at the beach, booyah) but I will, without a doubt, have virtually no access to the internet in any way form. Also as luck would have it, it's hurricane season and it seems that the weather will be against me while I'm down in Myrtle Beach. Wish me luck in that regard.

Immediately after that, I'll be hit by a veritable truckload of other RL business that I will not waste your time or my privacy explaining. Suffice to say I will still not be available.

Try not to wreck up the place while I'm gone. Good night and good luck!
MrBubbles Wrote:I would reference a relevent song like the brilliant Anski, but unfortunately my cultural library extends only so far. In the meantime, have some AWB. You can't go wrong with them.
It's the thought that counts! Have a splendid vacation, Bubbles. Make sure to come back well-rested -- it's the only break you're going to have for a while!
Have fun! We'll all be missing Duncan's manliness, so come back soon!
MrBubbles Wrote:Try not to wreck up the place while I'm gone. Good night and good luck!

Several weeks later

Mr. Bubbles returns to COTH, finding that it is now mostly a desolate wasteland. He goes to GM Island, and finds there a giant statue of Kretol half buried.

"We finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you. God damn you all to hell!"
Pain is an illusion.
Needless to say, that took way longer than anticipated.

Anyways, I'm back. I missed you, CotH.
PFFT! You were totally just waiting to come back until after I left. </3
AWB For the Win. * fist bump * aaand... welcome back.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Belated "welcome back, nub!"
It's been a looooooong time. A pleasure to see you back.

Also, I don't know if it matters anymo- Tavren died.

[Image: welcome.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiatus falcophoenix 1 593 10-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Hiatus Scout 9 1,127 03-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun