The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Buying your expertise
Okay... the poll about the professions inspired me to get searching... from what I found out, in Trinity Core, there is a command .learn all_recipes, which is used to give someone maximum profession skill level and all recipes available for the profession. So, my idea is the following - for a small fee (of 2500g for example), a player (a grunt, actually, because of level restrictions on Master and Grand Master) to be able to get a profession leveled at maximum. This will save the profession leveling time and it will be nice for people who actually don't enjoy leveling professions. It will provide choice in this matter. It will also provide valuable time, which can be used for some quality RP.

Thank you for the attention, d@$tmo out.
I approve of this message and say that the fee should be no less than 3000G.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
I approve this message *nod*
I like this idea because it will deter people from just claiming a title...
which was my main reason for wanting leveling to back up a profession.

Or use some other means of compensation so it won't be taken lightly.
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
GMs aren't given those commands, and I highly doubt Kretnub will give us them.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Regardless, 3k gold is a hellofalot, its much cheaper to get Grand Master by legitimate means (i think...)!
Glonick
A gnomish engineer, intrigued by explosive devices. A recruit of The Regiment, mostly referred to as "Demoman" or "Demoboy".

Joseph Smith
A human warrior, hoping to travel to distant lands.
The whole point of this pricetag would be to make it unsimple. You can either train the traditional way or then you can pay yourself sick. Either are fine as long as there wont be a "Hello good sir. Would you like this profession for a cheap price of thousand gold? Ok, here you go." method.

I for example love the new way of getting T10... makes things a bit complicated ^^
Though I wish I had known the new system before I blew away all my money so I would have grinding gear.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

Dont worry,
Be happy!
What if you've already leved yourself to 442 and you wish to level yourself to 450 and learn all spells?
Maybe for a priace of 500-1000g would do?

Plus, finding rare schematics such as Jeeves and all it's ingredients would be easier for me now xP
Asetrix
Kelane
Ketrix

Spoiler:
"Life goes on"
"If life gives you lemons, make Lemonade"
"Jealousy's a b***h"
"Desperation breeds Desire"

Just a handful of my favourite quotations
I just recently got one of my characters up to 450 Engineering. . .

It costs around 3500g. . .

Suffice to say, that sucked, doing this would be much easier.
Oh, thats true. If you learn ALL the recipes involved in said profession... I say the price should be 5000g.

Dont worry,
Be happy!
Sorry to rezz the thread but there was something about this that I wanted to suggest.

I personaly enjoy leveling the professions to a degree but often get bogged down in the long hours of grinding for materials in order to do it and end up loosing interest in it to the point of dreading my professions. what I would like to suggest is 'easy gather' areas. locations with either high numbers of raw materials that spawn often or vendors who will sell (cheaply) the materials, therefore the characters OOC back up there IC skills with the effort of working through the training but without the soul destroying hours of running laps of areas looking for mining nodes, herb spawns or skinning through thousands of mobs.

Just my take on it for your consideration.
"But what if it doesn't work?"
"The we go to plan B"
"...What's plan B??"
"The same as always... Kill It With Fire!"