The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Chaos Regime
The Chaos Regime

Description: The Chaos Regime is rising... The demented orc Mawloc is searching for the the most cruel and brilliant minds of Azeroth to help in the fall of all that is good. Together they will bring the world to its knees, bowing before all members of the Regime.

The Two Spires Ranking System

The Regime's ranking system is separated into two spires, The Blood spire and The Fel spire. At the top of both spires lies the Chaos Lord. The Chaos Lord (Mawloc) rules both spires through they're leaders.

The Blood Spire: This Spire consists of the Regime's fighter classes such as rouges, death knights, warriors, and hunters.

Rank 1: Blood General - He/She is the leader of The Blood Spire and Commander of the Chaos Army. He also serves as an adviser and personal body guard of the Chaos Lord. - any Blood Spire class
Rank 2: Shadow - A shadow serves as a spy and information gatherer for the Regime, they report directly to the Blood General and even the Chaos Lord on certain occasions. - mainly rouge, sometimes hunter
Rank 3: Chaos Soldier - Chaos soldiers serve as the bulk of the Chaos Regime's army. - any Blood Spire class
Rank 4: Blood Initiate - An initiate is waiting to be put through a test of loyalty, usually done by the Blood General or the Chaos Lord.

The Fel Spire: This Spire consists of all the Regime's caster classes such as warlocks, shadow priests, and on rare occasions mages.

Rank 1: The Fel Council - The Fel Spire is commanded by it's five most powerful casters, they are put into a council were they may discuss matters or problems. They also serve as advisers and ritual supporters for the Chaos Lord. - any Fel Spire class
Rank 2: Chaos Bringer - Chaos Bringers do many things for the Chaos Regime like conduct studies, contribute to rituals, and bring fel to Azeroth. - any Fel Spire class
Rank 3: Fel Initiate - An initiate is waiting to be put through a test of loyalty, usually done by a councilmen or the Chaos Lord.

Rules

Rule 1: It may sound cliche, but don't talk about the Regime to anyone other then Regime members.
Rule 2: Remain discreet - the Regime is still in progress and the last thing it needs is attention.
Rule 3: Obey your masters, no matter what.
Rule 4: Leaving the Regime is not an option.

Recruitment

Looking for: We are looking for anyone who wants to some evil RPing, so we do not accept any good classes like paladins, shamans, or druids. Shadow priests are accepted.

How To Join: Simply PM me or whisper Mawloc or any of the officers of the guild (once they are established) in game. We will set up some RP and get you enlisted.

Other Stuff

Caution before entering the Regime: Being a member of the Regime is going to be cruel and you might be insulted quite a bit so if you are easily offended I do not recommend joining. Cursing will still be kept to a minimum.

In Progress: No one told me you could skip the charter stage... so the guild up. But do not fret, council members and a general is still needed.

Looking for a Base: I do not yet know where our base is going to be held, If you have any ideas please PM or reply to this thread. For now we will be using the catacombs.
Non illegitimus carborundum.
I've already signed up with my Draenei hunter, Leoric. I was thinking it may be beneficial to organize the characters who have already signed up into the appropriate categories.

I was also thinking that there could be 2 (or more) blood generals; one for the Alliance and one for the Horde.
I hate to double post but I suppose I should state my character Leoric is a Blood General of this Guild so if you see him online and wish to Join you may contact him as well.
I want to mention that I was made a Fel Counsil member, so contact me if anything is needed. My character is Dmitra.
Wow, looks nice.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Due to complete inactivity, my character ICly breaks from the guild.
Too bad...I liked this guild idea. Would've been fun to be part of!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Ender Wrote:Rule 4: Leaving the Regime is not an option.

Expect to be hunted down by a non-existant guild!
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
Lol @ that...nicee.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
XD Well, what is my character supposed to do?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pandemonium - An Orchestra of Chaos amadeugrimm 12 2,155 04-21-2014, 06:16 AM
Last Post: amadeugrimm
  Chaos Bingles 9 1,854 11-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Ormica