The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just Returning...
Hiya guys,

Like everyone who needs a break from time to time. I have finally came back from mine and eager to get back to roleplaying.
I've done some reading and this question may come out silly but... Did the restart wipe out all the account? If so, would that mean I would need to recreate an account and new characters all over?
Welcome back! You will need to make an account because the restart did reset all the accounts. The timeline has also been reset to some extent and it is currently post-Lich King.

To make an account, go to Account Management, just below Home and Forum on the top left of the page. Your account details must be the same as the ones here.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Welcome back!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Welcome back!
Thanks! ^^

Okay so my last question is. For people who have writen their character bios and already had them approved.
Do they just need to recreate the character and will get their bonuses?
You will need to resubmit your character profiles. We did allow people with already approved profiles to get pre-approved early, but that option is no longer available. You can, however, note that this is a resubmitted character and also what -- if any -- changes you have made to the profile. It will help us immensely, which will probably help you get approved quicker!

Also, welcome back!