The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Hijacking.
Jid has been going around, under the radar acquiring people he think will be worthy comrades. He plans on Hijacking his own vessel from whichever family member is leading the family. This will be covert, to action RP. I'd like to get the event done within the week. Monday - Thurs I am free from

14:00 - 20:00 Server time.

Chars I would like to see there for sake of plot so far would be:

Elil
Singe
Lostara

If either player has other plans It's completely understandable just RP. But if you can make it in that time frame let me know when is good for you. This will be the time frame for most events for me due to my work schedual. Friday through Sun pretty much on whenever depending on what I'm doing.

This is also open to anyone else who wants to participate. Jidaeo will disrespect humans, night elves, trolls and draenei. But if you wish to work for gold, then sure.

Equip needed,

Mask
different clothing than your usual attire
Weapons you are comfortable to fight in.

Also I could -really- use a pilot.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
ThePharaoh Wrote:...14:00 - 20:00 Server time...

By Server time you meant the clock at the top of the forums or the in-game clock?
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Forum clock. If there is any additional information anyone who is potentially interested would like to know I can add. I wanted to keep some hidden for the mystery of RP but people need to know what they're getting into.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Well, my character, Seu, would be interested in joining, he's currently in the Barrens.

Two things though, Seu, being an average fighter would likely make a run for it if things get too hot. Also, he's pretty much a penniless bum right now so the guy doing the hiring will need to buy Seu the needed equipment (IC-ly only of course)

Plus, if you plan on killing off the henchmen after the deed is done, a character warning would be nice.
Bertrand Russell
A few things, I will probably keep using this thread for event information I will be running on Jidaeo or Raphael. The people involved where online so we ran the event yesterday. The story as of now is as follows.

Elil
Singe
Dael
Aseithir ( I think )
Jid

Infiltrated the zepplin and took it over. They still are together as a group Icly for motives of their own. Jidaeo also ran into his baby sister, as his older sister is being problematic.

You can join but as stated earlier, Jidaeo will give Seu a hard time since he's a troll. If Seu didn't have anything to offer to the party he may be ostracized or something of the like. I'm up for making it work ICly through OOC discussion though.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

ThePharaoh Wrote:...You can join but as stated earlier, Jidaeo will give Seu a hard time since he's a troll. If Seu didn't have anything to offer to the party he may be ostracized or something of the like. I'm up for making it work ICly through OOC discussion though.

Yea sure, IC-ly Seu will put up with it unless Jidaeo tries to injure him or something.

I can be online from 14:00 to 18:00, send me a PM some hours before you start the event.
Bertrand Russell
I plan on having a group of people run an event to re-take Jidaeo's estate. This will have to be horde only as it is ICly in Eversong. The event will be guild related, but open to guilds who the LoN has connections with and wish to send assistance. Also if anyone OOCly has interest in joining and wish to I'm also up for incorporating them.

Guild also has to keep in mind Drakmian's Novalight Championship tournament coming up soon as well.

Questions, concerns about times and if your chars will join can be stated below.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Elil'll be there to help storm Jid's estate and take it back for him. She'll get the heads. /nod

Trust in this. Even if I somehow have to multibox it.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
I'm planning on trying to have the take over, Friday or Saturday around 16:00 server time. Basically will be an action RP event, swarming through a few hostiles, it will have to be horde only as it will be in Eversong. Locations will be Sunsail anchorage, and Fairbreeze Village. Feel free to ask questions. I hope we can get this moving.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Will have to postpone or cancel today's event. Just because I have to go to work from 5pm - 3:30 am EST. So I will be working a lot more now, which is awesome for me because this job pays really well. But I will have to spontaneously do the event next time I'm on. I may aim for labor day but I'm not sure, whenever I'm on next and have some time I'll run a random event like I usually do anyways. Feel free council members to take the reins of the story and make cool shit happen. If you wish for a PM to hear some of my ideas I was going to incorporate or wanted to share your own just hit me up.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

I will be holding Jidaeo's induction Ceremony sometime this weekend. I believe it will be saturday sometime between, 16:00 - 18:00. I haven't checked the event planning if something is else that Day I may move it later or earlier unless it'd be best if I just did it Saturday.

Basically all over the towns, invitations have been going out telling all who are interested and wish to do business with the Light of Nova Organization or to "Witness History" as it would be stated in the invitation. The ceremony which will be a banquet, ball and small speech in the courtyard will be in Dalaran so cross faction. This is a good way for everyone to mingle, meet new chars and intertwine stories. This will be a formal affair so tux and tie, or dress or some sort of formal garb. Whether it be robes, ceremonial gear for orcs and trolls, or what have you. I'd like people to join and make some new connections and mingle. There was a formal ball before and it turned out pretty well.

SO I'm aiming for saturday around 16:00 or Sunday around the same time. If anyone has any trouble meeting these times or wish to confirm going that would be excellent. I plan to make this enjoyable bring your favorite char and mingle!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Must Change to Sunday.

I will be working all tomorrow and today. Also I should note I have to change my times of my activity. It is no longer what I stated it above. I'll be working starting next monday Server time 19:00 - 6:00. I hopefully shouldn't have to work weekends at that point. So I would probably be on somewhere between

12:00 or 13:00 - to 17:00 at the latest. We'll see. 12 hour shifts are draining so when I'm back on 8 I'll have more time to RP. I'm not sure but I -may- work Sunday as well if I do I'll let people know.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn