The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Why baby, why would you do this to me...AGAIN!?
Dwarf Shaman explanation.

The Alliance

Spoiler:
Unhappy crowds are protesting Varian Wrynn's rule for unknown reasons. After this, Magni Bronzebeard foresees the Cataclysm, and consults the Elements in Old Ironforge for help. He sacrifices himself, and the elements transform him into a stone statue. The Elements bless the dwarven people, which explains the presence of dwarf shamans in Cataclysm.

Upon Magni's evident death, his daughter Moira Bronzebeard returns to unite the Dark Iron and Bronzebeard dwarves under Ironforge's banner. Sensing the the events in Ironforge will send a shock wave through the Alliance, Varian Wrynn sends his assassins from the SI:7 to assassinate Moira Bronzebeard. All we know is that they are successful.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Ah the treachery, I love it!

Wait a minute. So, Magni dies. The Iron and Bronzebeard dwarves are now bestest of friends and Wrynn feels betrayed so he betrays them right back?

... I feel violated.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
[Image: what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_copy_142.jpg]
I like the stuff that happens in Ironforge, we see Moira (carrying the heir to both the Dark Iron and Bronzebeard clans) return to togther with Muradin and Kudran try to rule all three clans in a council, of sorts. Not all Dark Irons like the way Moira tries to steer them onto so we see a split as some keep their loyalty to Thaurissan's lineage while some apparently decides to throw their lot in with the Twilights and Ragnaros despite their past... difficulties. I didn't know Moira gets assassinated, but that too should be interesting to see, wonder what the Thaurissan loyal Dark Irons choose to do when they have no direct royal heir.

I wonder why they didn't just say that the Wildhammers shared the shaman teachings though, seems it'd be a lot smoother than `blessed by the elements´, but maybe they build on it further into the expansion?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Kaghuros Wrote:[Image: what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_copy_142.jpg]
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4[/youtube]
It's the Wildhammer clan that has the shamans.
It's due to the Dark iron dwarves you get your mages and stuff.
Binkleheimer Wrote:It's the Wildhammer clan that has the shamans.
It's due to the Dark iron dwarves you get your mages and stuff.
you appear to be missing something.

The only reason dwarves are getting shaman is Magni sacrificing himself to the elements. WIldhammer have nothing (that we know of) to do with it.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Warcraft Lore seems to be as inconsistent as rain in Puerto Rico. It's always there, but when they say it's going to be somewhere...it's not.
That life is like that of a Phoenix...
There are days when you burn...

...and there are days
where you start from your ashes into life...

This is not me,
but this is my face.
The face that I choose,
for my love to take. ~ Aurora Phoenix

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why baby, why would you do this to me!? Aphetoros 17 2,825 08-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Karunzo
  Baby-Boom? Dotsy 10 2,123 11-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Clovis