The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Technician's Way
The Technician's Way

Arrival

My name is Ariel. I look out for those in need. I may seem like a horrible person on the outside, but look into me, find what makes me tick, and you will have a great friend...

Those are the lines used to explain my life, although, I don't believe anyone has ever tried. I feel that nobody wants to even try, it hurts me sometimes. It hurts me to know that I am alone in the world, and that nobody would go through a tough battle to become my friend...

I was walking around The Bay one day, just looking for some peace, when I came across a man. This man's name was Clovis Briarthorn. He is the one, I knew it, he was the one to be there for me. I trust him. He told me to meet him one day, and to talk about joining The Frostbrand's crew. I said I'd love to, and it was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. I got an interview with Clovis, and was immediately accepted to The Frostbrand. I boarded and had a great time, mostly by myself, but great none the less.

Well, that is pretty much it for today, it was a great day, a strong day... I knew that the day of Ariel had come...

[Image: 2v0y6br.jpg]
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.