The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Is it just me or what?
How come I cannot post on "Lore" sub-forum. I have some questions to ask, and if it is not me just being silly and not knowing how. Here is the question.

Yes I have read Blood Elf lore, but I want to know if it is possible to RP as a Survivor from Golden myst/Suncrown Village. EG the person feld when the Scourge arrived.

Also same thing goes for Andorhal, can I?

It's fine if I can't I will just change the history of the characters. Nothing will be retconned because I have not spoke of their past yet IC, so it's all good.
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
I can't see why you wouldn't be able to play a survivor of either attack. Most Blood Elves have seen at the very least a little bit of terrible Scourge destruction in their time. Also, as long as you didn't eat infected grain you could have run the hell away from Andorhal during the Third War and gotten out pretty much okay.

Also, can't you post there? I was pretty sure everyone could...