The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yo CotH, I heard you like feedback
So I put this feedback thread in your feedback forum so you can feed me feedback while you're back. :mrgreen:

Anyway, what I'm looking for is some review and critique of my IC and OOC conduct. See that list of characters in my signature? If you've seen any of those around or RPed with them, telling me what you thought of how I played them would be lovely. Similarly, if you've seen me in any of the OOC channels, did you see any problems in how I was behaving?

As is generally the purpose of these feedback threads, I would much, much prefer it if you kept the contents of your posts relatively negative. I want to be criticised - I want to have something to improve on. Just let rip as constructively as possible and I'll do my best not to take it personally. :P

Anyway, this is usually the part where you either hit the back button or Add Reply. Choose wisely, apprentice. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen