The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cabal of the Guild Heads 08/18/10
The Issue: Guilds do not have enough interaction between each other, and are very caught up in their own affairs. This issue was brought up during today's Meet & Greet. (By Krent, who brought up this issue. He gets the credit here.)

The Solution: To arrange an OOC meeting of the server's main guild leaders in order to discuss how to arrange for more inter-guild rp. Within certain limits.

The Goal: To encourage more guild to guild rp where it is appropriate for both guilds, where it makes sense, is reasonable, and fair.

The Place: Argent Tournament Grounds. Wednesday (08/18/10) at 14:00 Forum Time (5PM EST)

How to get in on this!: Any Guild Leaders and Game Masters are free to come!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I will certainly be attending.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Just bumping this as a reminder.
I wont be able to be on but would be more than happy to be thought of and hear in hindsight what was spoken about.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Event will be in one hour. I may hold another meeting at a later date due to the lack of people able to attend today's.
I'm currently reinstalling WoW due to having to reformat a few times. So I might or might not make it. But I would love to have other guilds interacting with Clash. As I've said many times, you don't have to actually Join Clash to participate. :P
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
Appologies Clovis but I won't be able to attend due to current real life suprises, but I assure you we could talk later about it if you so choose.
I'm there right now, Kril. No worries! I'll relay the important things to you.
So I have to say, the meeting was pretty intense and very enlightening to listen to all the various CoTH-monsters with all types of role playing background simply discuss about the role playing scene (and its current state) on CoTH.

The meeting lasted very long, over 3 hours if I recall correctly, but I think that if this type of meeting occurred more frequently then they'd go faster from people being familiar with the setup, and that a fair set of topics were covered this meeting and less time would be needed to be devoted to them in the following meetings.

Anyway, that was my couple cents tossed in there.
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
Yea, although I couldn't attend, we should definately do this a lot.
Fisher's Guild -will- be there next time!
23:01:23 You shake your rear at Mochla.
23:01:49 You shake your fist at Mochla.
23:02:20 [Clovis]: A few days ago, we attended a Meet & Greet.
23:03:24 [Clovis]: At this Meet & Greet, a humble gnome known by the name of Krent, because I can't spell his characters name, brought up a good point....
23:04:33 [Clovis]: In a nut shell, it was that none of the major guilds on Coth really interact with each other at all. We all attend to our own seperate affairs, pretending the rest of the guilds don't exist.
23:04:53 [Clovis]: And yes, Rofupi. My bad, Tavren.
23:05:50 [Clovis]: The way I wanted to do this, was that each guild leader would announce, a brief explanation of the guild mission, and where they operate out of.
23:06:54 [Clovis]: After that, We will take turns suggesting ways to encourage interaction between certain guilds where it is appropriate.
23:07:33 [Clovis]: Mochla will need to do all of her guilds. At the same time. In one text box.
23:07:39 Hajnal lets out a boisterous guffaw!
23:07:41 [Mochla]: FFF-
23:07:48 [Annabelle]: Back
23:07:53 [Annabelle]: Woah, lag
23:07:59 [Marianna]: Come have a seat.
23:08:32 [Clovis]: Now then. I suppose it's only fair I get this started. We will go one person at a time, starting with me, and then around the circle, starting with Marianna.
23:09:35 Barlton gently pats Mahanu.
23:09:38 [Clovis]: The Frostbrand Marines. Neutral Guild. 41 members. Predominantly Alliance. We operate out of our ship, which sails around all Northrend zones. We are currently non-aligned.
23:10:15 [Clovis]: Mission is the defeat of all major hostile threats to civilian trade in the waters of Northrend.
23:10:20 [Annabelle]: What does non-aligned mean?
23:10:30 [Clovis]: We have no alliance with other guilds.
23:10:56 [Clovis]: Our mission benefits both factions, hence why we are 'reluctantly' neutral. That is all.
23:11:07 [Clovis]: Marianna.
23:11:09 [Marianna]: Aula Arcanum will be handled by Barlton when the time comes. I pass to Falathorei.
23:11:17 Barlton sagenods.
23:11:22 [Falathorei]: I'm not the leader of a guild, but I've been trying to get guilds to get involved with eachother by sharing a commong goal. For those of you not familiar with the 'Force of Reckoning' co-operation, it's a movement dedicated to the eradication of---
23:11:48 [Falathorei]: Demonologists and Fel users within the human lands. Hopefully the movement will bring more guilds together, but it's still in the early stages.
23:11:54 [Tavren]: ...
23:11:55 Tavren shakes his fist at Falathorei.
23:12:06 Marianna inches away from the Demon Hunter.
23:12:12 Annabelle blows Falathorei a kiss.
23:12:16 [Falathorei]: There's several of those involved present, so hopefully people will have more to say :P
23:12:23 [Raul]: I am Captain Raul Shieldarm! And... well, I have an Airship, you may not know about me cause I've been hanging back since the restart, but working close with Rigley and Esth, now RoddyB, I seek to actually, well, get my airship "off the ground" so to spea
23:12:36 [Raul]: With the support of Champion Mouse as well, I basically have...
23:12:47 [Raul]: 3 three members including myself.
23:13:03 [Raul]: Expect more things soon, I mean geez, I have an airship.
23:13:06 [Raul]: Well.
23:13:08 [Raul]: Hrmmmm.
23:13:09 [Raul]: Oh!
23:13:23 [Raul]: Operating in Northrend to have flying mounts able to come aboard..
23:13:36 [Raul]: And so, if you're interested PM on the forums, dannyhero.
23:13:52 [Raul]: Anywho..
23:13:52 [Clovis]: Subtle! Mochla. Your turn.
23:13:54 Raul shrugs. Who knows?
23:14:40 Clovis gently pats Mahanu.
23:14:49 [Mochla]: Well now, where to begin? I suppose I'm primarily here to represent the Bloodsworn Honorguard in Kathorg's absence. For those of you that don't know, the Bloodsworn is a Horde only guild that pretty much fights expressly for the purpose of defending the--
23:15:01 Mahanu quietly cheers.
23:15:07 [Mochla]: Horde against all sorts of threats. We have at least 20 members currently.
23:15:39 [Mochla]: We stay primarily around the area of Orgrimmar, sometimes venturing into Azshara Crater given our close ties with the Earthshaker Clan.
23:16:45 [Mochla]: As for the two other guilds I got suckered into making, they are much smaller. The Bladetongue Clan, and the Oathkeepers. The Bladetongues can best be described as a bunch of Orcish rogues/ninja that hide around Orgrimmar or netural cities disguised as-
23:16:49 [Mochla]: Bakers.
23:17:07 [Tavren]: ...They also make a very good strawberry parfait.
23:17:08 Tavren nods.
23:17:21 [Mochla]: They do what they want, when they want to. Profit and the survival are of import to them.
23:18:16 [Mochla]: Lastly, sorry for my long windedness, the Oathkeepers are being newly revamped so they are a more savage Kaldorei only group.
23:18:42 [Abderos]: Where is everyone?
23:18:43 [Mochla]: They fight to defend Night Elf lands. Yup. I think that is everything.
23:19:03 [Clovis]: Thank you mouse. Annabelle is up next.
23:19:07 Annabelle stands at attention and salutes.
23:19:17 [Annabelle]: Alright, The Blades of Autumn...
23:20:18 [Annabelle]: We started out as The House of Autumn, a sorta silly group dedicated to paranormal investigations. Lead by three members. Namely myself, Alexas, and Elisabeth. It then grew into mostly fel/shadow hunting once we looked into the Heretic Circus. We accept
23:21:26 [Annabelle]: all races, and mostly all classes through warlocks and shadow priests are "cleansed". We merged with The Blades of Valor, and that's how we got our new name. The leader of the Blades got corrupted and left, so it's just me with Alexas as second. Alliances
23:21:28 [Annabelle]: ...
23:22:14 [Annabelle]: Fala'thorei, The Pride, Leafwind, Earthshakers, Alliance Volunteer Amy. Sandaxe Company, and any HC defectors.
23:22:25 [Annabelle]: We operate everywhere, though...
23:22:44 [Annabelle]: Our 'base' is Fray Island. We have a mini-base in Duskwood, and Anna's house in Westfall
23:23:04 [Annabelle]: I think that's it.
23:23:07 Annabelle looks at Alexas.
23:23:10 [Annabelle]: ...right?
23:23:13 [Clovis]: Thank you Annabelle. Hajnal is next. Remember guys, we need to keep this part of the meeting quick, so Name, where your operate, how you operate and mission only. Thank you.
23:23:13 Alexas nods at Annabelle.
23:23:19 [Hajnal]: The Regiment was created to fill a noticeable void in dwarven roleplay. Its ultimate goal is the protection of Khaz Modan and its people from threats both actual and perceived.
23:23:24 [Hajnal]: While we operate primarily on the eastern continents, we could potentially see action in Kalimdor supporting dwarven excavation efforts. This is unlikely for the time being.
23:23:34 [Hajnal]: Quick enough?
23:23:41 [Clovis]: As always, Piroska.
23:23:47 Hajnal winks slyly at Clovis.
23:23:47 Marianna snickers.
23:23:52 [Clovis]: Jidaeo.
23:23:58 [Jidaeo]: I lead the Light of Nova. Publically the group would be philanthropists, self dubbed Revolutionaries. The organization is split into 5 divisions. 4 are known to the public. War - Mercenaries and Bodyguards. Public - Domestic aid for shops and "Protection"
23:24:47 [Jidaeo]: Spirit - would be information gathering hunting of artifacts as such. Jidaeo would be all about sin'dorei nationalism so it would be his individual goal. The guild is willing to work with "shady" characters as long as it is kept a low profile.
23:25:31 [Jidaeo]: Operate usually on Jid's Zepplin. Alies Aula Arcanum though not confirmed officially by Barlton?
23:25:31 [Jidaeo]: Anything else?
23:25:45 [Annabelle]: Oh, Aula is aligned with us too
23:25:50 [Barlton]: It is confirmed OOCly.
23:25:53 Alexas nods at Annabelle.
23:25:57 [Clovis]: That is fine. Thank you Jidaeo. Taelyn, you're up!
23:25:59 Jidaeo cheers at Hajnal!
23:26:01 Taelyn idly adjusts some of the blonde spikes, "Huh? Oh! Right..."
23:26:36 [Taelyn]: Blackwater has legit weapon sales as a front, operating out of Goblin cities... Ratchet, BB, Everlook, et al.
23:27:10 Barlton hugs you.
23:27:15 You hug Barlton.
23:27:36 [Taelyn]: Behind closed doors, per se, they engage in illegal trafficking of weapons, drugs, bodies as well as researching new weapon techonology and drugs. Furthermore we have no problem shipping slaves around, kidnapping, extorting, killing.
23:28:32 [Taelyn]: I believe I'll be meeting up with Jiddy IC too for an alliance and well it's open to others if they need aforementioned services.
23:28:52 Jidaeo nods. Raising two fingers.
23:29:02 [Taelyn]: Better than just one finger!
23:29:04 [Taelyn]: That is all, thanks.
23:29:11 Barlton snorts.
23:29:25 [Clovis]: A Merchant of Death guild should have issue getting into inter-guild affairs. Sylvandre!
23:29:33 [Sylvandre]: Sylvandre Cloudtear. Sentinel... are usually the first words that come out of mouth when I ask someone to join the Pride. We started as a group of friends annoyed by the deeds of the Thieves' Guild in Elwynn. We branched out, got members, and are--
23:31:01 [Sylvandre]: -- now working damn near everywhere. We are allied with the AVA, Autumns, Earthshakers, Fala'thorei, Leafwinds, Aula Arcanum, and...possibly some other future alliances. Hopefully. Now, we basically work out to deal justice against thieves, drug dealers,-
23:31:40 [Sylvandre]: -- muggers, slavers, but also, more recently, Shadow Priests and warlocks. We... err... tend to be rather killy. And we are Alliance Only. We formed in the Lion's Pride Inn in Goldshire, and we're easily seen wandering about there as well as Elven lands.
23:31:56 [Sylvandre]: We have 11 members, all of whom have been active in the last 12 hours. That is all.
23:32:11 [Annabelle]: Oh, 31 members in Autumn! Forgot.
23:32:19 [Clovis]: Good to know you have had alot of interaction with other guilds. Sagi, you're up.
23:32:33 [Sagi]: Right. The Heretic Circus is a guild aimed ultimately at the destruction of the Church of Light and the promotion of shadow. We go about it by research in shadow and fel, combat with light believers, fear tactics, etc. We have about 15 active members atm
23:33:38 [Sagi]: We opperate mainly in Duskwood/Catacombs area as well as the Desolace but have plans for stuff in the future possibly in Northrend and more work in Outland as well. Thats tis all.
23:33:54 [Clovis]: Excellent. Short and to the point. Thank you Sagi. Sannas.
23:34:04 [Sannas]: I lead Alliance Volunteer Army. I made to draw RP out of taverns and goblin cities and to bring some more warfare roleplay to Coth. We operate in all Alliance lands, so the whole world basically. We fight to protect the alliance and fight the horde. We -
23:35:01 Barlton snorts derisively at Karnis.
23:36:22 [Sannas]: have 19 members atm. We are allied with Fala'thorei, Blades of Autumn, The Pride, Red Alliance, and Roggs comany. That is all.. I think.
23:36:56 [Clovis]: Excellent! Thank you Sannas. Lodur. Your turn.
23:36:59 [Lodur]: Thanks. Quick note: this is going to be a lot of fast text, so you are not prepared. <3
23:37:01 [Lodur]: Currently my guild is more of a drive for fellow magic users to become stronger through whatever means that they see fit, legal, moral, or otherwise. 1 member thus far, but membership doesn't necessarily mean that they wear the <Entropy> tag.
23:37:02 [Lodur]: As the guild has no end goal other than power for power's sake and no bars on who can join or be involved, hopefully this'll allow a lot of flexibility for events with other guilds. No alignments thus far,
23:37:02 [Lodur]: but Aula Arcanum was a large participant of my event from last night, and I hope that we can continue to have various events together.
23:37:03 [Lodur]: No area of operation as of yet, currently I am (ICly) searching for core members to begin researching various ways to pursue empowerment, be it alchemic, runic, or kissing up to Gms with pie.
23:37:04 [Lodur]: I'm using tournaments and various magical puzzles to find competent casters to join the cause,which other guilds are welcome to participate in.
23:37:14 [Lodur]: And that's about it, so thanks.
23:37:25 [Clovis]: Lodur, I asked that everyone's guild info be kept short.
23:37:38 [Lodur]: Sorry, I've been trying to cut it down.
23:38:11 [Clovis]: Please try to be more considerate of that next time. Remember....name, where your operate, how you operate and mission. It should not require that much text.
23:38:21 [Clovis]: ...where you operate*
23:38:55 [Clovis]: Abderos. Your turn.
23:38:58 [Abderos]: Abderos Darkseeker, second in command of The Fallen Guardians. The guild leader Leif has been away, doing military stuff I presume. Some of you know my alts, Vol'ajar and Mordus.
23:39:06 [Abderos]: The Fallen Guardians are a Forsaken loyalist army. We are a military style group. We allow only Forsaken, and some blood elves since they were abandoned to the Scourge aswell. We seek the destruction of the enemies of Sylvanas. Aka the Alliance.
23:39:37 [Abderos]: We are willing to work with other Horde guilds, but only until Sylvanas orders us to kill you roo.
23:39:38 Abderos cackles maniacally at the situation.
23:40:11 Mahanu nods.
23:40:13 [Abderos]: We operate in Horde lands, primarily in Lordaeron, but are interested in Kalimdor too.
23:40:22 [Abderos]: We currently have...
23:40:25 [Abderos]: 6 members
23:40:26 Abderos cries.
23:40:28 [Mahanu]: Good to see a Forsaken guild.
23:40:35 Alexas agrees with Mahanu.
23:40:41 Mahanu does, however, want more Troll guilds.
23:40:43 [Raul]: I support this.
23:40:53 [Raul]: And Hawk, you're a nub.
23:40:55 [Clovis]: May the light have mercy on your soul. Thank you Abderos. Last, but not least, Barlton.
23:40:58 Taelyn agrees with Raul.
23:41:04 [Barlton]: Aula Arcanum is an academy for all sorts of magics. We're a neutral guild. 37 members. We currently run out of the Mage Tower in Azshara, as well as a spot in the Catacombs for members whom wish to dive into the darker forms of magic.
23:41:15 [Barlton]: Our mission is quite basic. To pass along knowledge of magics to the younger generation. The guild also scours the land in search of magical artifacts. We are also in the process of making a 'magical military' of sorts. We also have a load of --
23:41:19 [Barlton]: Alliances.
23:41:22 Barlton nods.
23:41:49 [Clovis]: Thank you very much Barlton. Now, I will speak.
23:41:56 [Clovis]: Wait!'
23:41:57 Barlton claps excitedly.
23:42:05 Barlton pauses.
23:42:11 [Clovis]: Alistus, did you have something to say?
23:42:27 You let out a hacking cough.
23:42:33 Barlton comforts you.
23:42:41 [Alistus]: I've been working on ressurecting an old guild of mine, the Avidus. In the past they've been more of a cult than the original Illuminati-inspired organization but this time I hope to keep with that theme. I'm not sure what I'd say the guild mission would
23:42:56 [Alistus]: - be but one could compare it to the Force of Reckoning movement, hopefully it will unite some of the darker guilds' leaders and members to work together more, at least OOCly, hehe. I do hope for a lot of backstabbing and intrigue to come from it though.
23:43:23 Falathorei claps excitedly for you.
23:43:40 [Alistus]: Hopefully this little meeting will give me somthing to go on that will help me fashion the guild to involve as many as possible.
23:44:01 [Clovis]: Excellent! Thank you Alistus. Sorry about that, I assumed you were here to observe, hence I skipped over you.
23:44:36 [Clovis]: Now, Astus. Sorry you didn't catch wind of this. This is an OOC event for guild leaders to organize ways to encourage inter-guild interactions.
23:44:51 [Astus]: Ah.
23:45:05 [Abderos]: Also you are naked
23:45:16 [Clovis]: Currently, everyone has mentioned their guilds name, where you operate, how you operate and mission. Care to contribute?
23:45:16 [Abderos]: Yup, it's just like those dreams.
23:45:17 [Astus]: Use the goggles?
23:45:28 [Clovis]: Please keep it short.
23:46:51 [Astus]: Alright. Well my guild is the Brotherhood of the Grave, and basically our goal is to research Undeath as much as we can and then hopefully gain a mastery over it, (although that would take a prestige there). Currently we are very small and --
23:47:07 [Astus]: we operate in the Catacombs. Though we're looking for a more secretive location.
23:47:58 [Astus]: We also intend to keep the guild small, 4-5 members, and only recruiting a few others either as guards, mercenaries or 'experiments'.
23:48:13 [Astus]: More like test subjects I should say for that last one.
23:48:19 Astus fin
23:48:25 [Clovis]: Excellent Astus! Thank you. Now, time for us to move onto the next phase.
23:49:16 Astus waves at Kimee.
23:49:23 [Clovis]: Everyone here was been brought up to speed on each other's guilds. The most basic but vital details have been provided. I hope all of you have used this time wisely, and hopefully have some ideas in mind and oh my god she's come to kill me.
23:49:23 Barlton loves Kimee.
23:49:28 [Clovis]: has been*
23:49:39 Barlton cackles maniacally at Kimee.
23:49:51 Clovis gently pats Kimee.
23:49:52 Abderos cheers at Kimee!
23:49:58 [Kimee]: Aww man, I missed it.
23:50:08 Falathorei looks at Kimee and covers his face with his palm.
23:50:14 [Abderos]: No, we are moving on to the next phase...
23:50:19 [Barlton]: We should let Kim tell us about the Family.
23:50:22 Barlton nods.
23:50:23 [Clovis]: Ahem. Now then! Pardon my typo's and unprofessional behavior. Kimee! Do you have a guild you wish to mention?
23:50:39 [Abderos]: Where we talk about how I get to turn you all into undead. I mean, what, we are good guys. Really.
23:50:58 [Abderos]: The Forsaken are doing nothing shady. Nothing at all...
23:51:23 Mahanu falls asleep. Zzzzzzz.
23:51:27 Mahanu falls asleep. Zzzzzzz.
23:51:36 Barlton smacks Mahanu upside the head.
23:51:49 [Kimee]: The only official guild I have is Steamfizzle Industries, which I am already trying to get it mixed up with other guilds like AA and Autumn, mhm.
23:52:02 [Clovis]: Ah! Didn't know that was yours.
23:52:13 [Kimee]: Oh, and The Regiment too.
23:52:26 [Clovis]: Please tell us where they operate, how they operate, and their guild mission. Steamfizzle Industries, that is.
23:53:04 Abderos has a notepad and is writing everything down.
23:53:06 Alexas loves Kimee.
23:53:20 Astus licks Abderos.
23:53:22 Astus vomits.
23:54:01 Abderos is made of undeath. He laughs as Abderos does and becomes a zombie.
23:54:06 [Kimee]: They operate out of Dun Morogh, or at least that's where they make all their stuff. Any Ally char can join, and we have ads all over Ironforge and Kharanos ICly. Their mission is just to build and sell weaponry of all types, and prosthetics thanks to -
23:54:24 [Kimee]: - LegendaryFro's char, who's name escapes me at the moment.
23:54:45 Annabelle cuddles up against Sagi.
23:55:04 Abderos tickles Annabelle. Hee hee!
23:55:04 [Alexas]: Moxie.
23:55:06 [Kimee]: Lexi, however, likes to field test her gear, which is where all you other guilds come in.
23:55:41 [Abderos]: ....we'd probably just eat her.
23:55:47 Barlton smacks Abderos upside the head.
23:56:00 [Abderos]: I mean, we'd welcome her with open arms.
23:56:17 [Kimee]: And I'm done, yep.
23:56:42 [Clovis]: Excellent, thank you very much Kimee, you affably evil gnome you.
23:58:05 Astus rages.
23:58:08 [Clovis]: Now, during this next segment, we will take turns presenting an idea for guild interaction between our respective guilds, and others. I will start us off. If your guild is mentioned, and you feel you need to discuss the idea in greater detail, you may >
23:58:33 Annabelle smacks Tavren upside the head.
23:58:40 [Clovis]: discuss it later via party. If you feel the idea can be discussed quickly, it may be done in Say.
23:58:41 [Clovis]: Also.
23:58:49 Astus feels left out. No one smacks him upside the head.
23:58:49 [Clovis]: Please stop with the spell casting, spawning, and moving.
23:59:11 [Clovis]: Not drying to be Mr. Buzzkill here, but it is pretty laggy.
23:59:15 [Clovis]: ....TRYING*
23:59:48 [Clovis]: Anyway! My idea to encourage additional guild interaction with The Frostbrand Marines.....
00:00:38 [Clovis]: Currently, I am very interested in the idea of obtaining weapons and modifications to our fine warship from Blackwater and Steamfizzle Industries.
00:01:05 [Clovis]: Kimee, Taelyn?
00:01:32 [Taelyn]: I believe we should set something up IC.
00:01:34 Taelyn nods.
00:02:11 [Kimee]: What sort of modifications? SI leans more toward personal gear and weapons at the moment, though I have every intention of moving to vehicles after a realistic amount of time has passed.
00:02:45 [Marianna]: We have been looking into better equipment for our Vanguard rank.
00:03:12 [Clovis]: A discuss for outside this event. My goal is to have both those guilds provide services to mine. In order to encourage more interaction, perhaps members of Blackwater or SI need to visit the ship to keep things up to date.
00:03:26 [Clovis]: to keep things*
00:03:44 [Taelyn]: Sounds like a nice idea there.
00:04:02 [Clovis]: This can also give AA a chance to get in on their action, as Teleportation is -critical- to The Frostbrands mobility.
00:04:16 [Clovis]: on the action*
00:04:22 [Astus]: AA?
00:04:25 [Barlton]: I could have Barl stop by for a chat, mhm.
00:04:26 [Clovis]: Aula Arcanum
00:04:30 [Astus]: Ah
00:04:48 [Clovis]: Now then, I've said my ideas for now. Barlton. You go.
00:05:08 [Barlton]: Well.
00:05:42 [Clovis]: Actually, scratch that. After Barlton, people will need to raise their hands, Should make things less messy.
00:06:13 [Clovis]: Or you can skip for now Barlton, if you have no ideas.
00:06:22 [Barlton]: I don't.
00:06:24 [Barlton]: xD
00:06:24 Sylvandre raises a hand.
00:06:25 Marianna raises her hand.
00:06:32 Abderos raises his hand in the air.
00:06:34 Jidaeo shrugs and raises a hand.
00:06:35 [Clovis]: Tis fine! Sylvandre. Then Marianna.
00:06:42 Sannas raises da hand.
00:06:42 Sagi raises his hand in the air.
00:07:14 Clovis is listing down people in the order they raise their hands. He will announce who's turn it is.
00:07:22 [Sylvandre]: First of all, I'd like more good/neutral guilds to work with. Maybe we can have heard of your exploits from somewhere? Maybe you've got some super-duper breakthroughs in realms such as engineering that we, or our allies, could use to further justice?
00:07:50 [Sylvandre]: I know Syl would -love- a manual depicting how to operate a chopper. Since she has Drakus' old one. Just to know how to do it...
00:08:13 [Sylvandre]: Having your ex-boyfriend a bomb maniac tends to make you... rather open to technology despite being Kaldorei.
00:08:24 Falathorei would like to make a point in reference to what Sylvandre is talking about.
00:08:36 [Sylvandre]: So, Steamfizzle. As soon as we learn about you, we will come knocking.
00:08:46 Sylvandre peers at Kimee searchingly.
00:09:11 [Kimee]: Anabeth should be doing just that.
00:09:19 [Sylvandre]: Perfect.
00:09:21 [Sylvandre]: Thank you.
00:09:45 Sylvandre is done.
00:09:48 [Clovis]: If that is all, then Marianna. You're up next.
00:10:15 [Marianna]: Now, this is in relation to Aula Arcanum.
00:10:25 Barlton nods.
00:10:31 [Mahanu]: gmc ... think*
00:10:35 [Mahanu]: ...
00:10:40 Astus raises hand.
00:11:12 [Marianna]: An idea might be to have members of the Academy in internships with other guilds.
00:11:38 [Marianna]: One or two students can join groups, observe, assist and report findings back to the Academy.
00:11:47 [Barlton]: I like it.
00:12:11 [Clovis]: If I may?
00:12:15 [Marianna]: No.
00:12:18 Marianna swats Clovis.
00:12:22 Barlton quietly snickers to himself.
00:12:22 Clovis sobs.
00:12:25 [Marianna]: Go ahead.
00:12:47 [Abderos]: I'm after Clovis.
00:12:50 [Abderos]: Then.
00:12:57 [Jidaeo]: Me.
00:13:13 [Clovis]: I like that idea alot. I think it would be in all of our interests to form a small system where guild members have IC reasons to go around different guilds for different reasons. 'Fluid guild members', if you will.
00:13:15 Hajnal raises her hand.
00:13:30 Jidaeo nods.
00:13:46 [Clovis]: I'm done. Abderos. Then Jidaeo, Sannas, Sagi, Hajnal.
00:14:04 [Astus]: you missed my hand? D:
00:14:04 Sylvandre would like to speak for Fal, after everyone listed is done. /handraise.
00:14:08 [Astus]: I was after Sagi
00:14:28 [Clovis]: I did Astus. I apologise. You can go after Sagi. Sorry Piroska.
00:15:12 [Astus]: np
00:15:20 [Abderos]: As I said before, I'd like to get some alliances going with other Horde guilds. Also, Jidaeo, since your a belf nationalist guild, I suppose an alliance would be nice to. Also, Mr. Sannas, we'd be willing to meet you on the feild of battle. And now on to-
00:15:48 [Abderos]: Kimee, I'd like to say that I would want to open a little place in the Catacombs, so that my guild can raid Stormwind lands aswell.
00:16:04 [Abderos]: Also..
00:17:03 [Abderos]: Those of you who wish to bring the inevitable sooner, and join the forsaken in undeath, then signups are in the Undercity. Otherwise, you get a visit from the vykrul.
00:17:12 Abderos nods.
00:17:19 Astus talks to himself since no one else seems interested.
00:17:33 Annabelle raises her hand.
00:17:47 [Clovis]: Thank you Abderos. Jid is next. Also, I would suggest we focus more on ideas that will affect the general populus.
00:17:56 [Jidaeo]: I would like to send members to support the AA in expeditions for information, and things like that.
00:18:06 [Jidaeo]: I'd like to have a shadow meet the illuminati guild asap
00:18:24 [Barlton]: That would be splendid.
00:18:26 Barlton nods.
00:18:33 [Jidaeo]: I think jidaeo would support the forsaken nationalist guild pubically
00:18:41 [Marianna]: Personal alliances, of course, can be sorted out after the meeting itself is completed.
00:18:44 [Abderos]: Sounds good.
00:18:47 [Jidaeo]: Okay uhm.
00:19:07 [Jidaeo]: Well basically if anyone needs a bodyguard, extra hand publicity or funding. Jidaeo will help you for mutual benefit.
00:19:44 [Clovis]: Thank you Jidaeo. Is that all?
00:19:51 [Jidaeo]: Yeah.
00:20:38 [Clovis]: Sannas. You're up. Also, when we are done with this, We should consider planning for a future event that will have an effect on the general populus of the server. But that can wait till after everyone's said their piece.
00:21:00 [Abderos]: Kill King Varian.
00:21:06 [Jidaeo]: Aww chea.
00:21:33 [Astus]: Wouldn't be that hard really.
00:21:35 [Clovis]: Stay away from my king, rotter.
00:21:46 [Astus]: He lets everyone walk up to him to get quests with like no guards there D:
00:22:14 Kimee raises her hand in the air.
00:22:31 Marianna raises her hand. It towers above Kimee's.
00:22:43 Clovis adds Kimee to the queue, and Marianna. Waits on Sannas.
00:24:02 [Clovis]: Sannas. Move your avatar if you're available.
00:24:34 [Clovis]: Please speed up your post. I'd like to avoid having this last too long.
00:24:43 Abderos stabs Giant Sewer Rat.
00:24:56 Astus || Giant Sewer Rat resists.
00:25:34 [Sannas]: Or Thrall lol. What I would like to speak about is warfare. There are many war orinted guild in both factions, so I propose two or more war based guilds of opposite factions choose a place and have large battles or minor skirmishes in the area.
00:26:10 [Sannas]: Sorry for slowness, I was kinda afkish. I gladly accept your invitation Abderos.
00:26:48 [Clovis]: Excellent Sannas. Thank you. Now. Sagi.
00:26:51 [Sagi]: So, I'd defintely be interested in getting involved with the Avidus and your plans on that Alistus as well as the Shadows in Light of Nova for a few dealings. Taelyn, me thinks you and I already discussed work but just noting on it again.
00:27:04 [Taelyn]: That is correct.
00:27:47 [Clovis]: Excellent. Is that all Sagi?
00:27:51 [Sagi]: Also, if I ever do have things head to Northrend, I'd be interested in running into Frostbrands. Nothing too major but perhaps an interesting tangle of paths crossing if you'd be interested. Thats all.
00:28:01 [Clovis]: My apologies. Thank you!
00:28:03 Abderos raises his hand in the air.
00:28:17 [Clovis]: Astus is next.
00:28:21 [Astus]: I would also be interested in getting involved with the Avidus, but one thing that was an interesting thought to me was after my guild having learned of things such as the Force of Reckoning and guilds like The Blades of Autumn would be to try and find --
00:28:45 [Astus]: their members alone to stop them from trying to stop guilds such as mine from reasearching dark magic.
00:29:15 [Astus]: And try and cause paranoia and such by trying to get them while they're alone.
00:29:45 Astus ~fin~
00:30:24 [Clovis]: Thank you Astus. With all the mention of potential inter-guild IC conflict, I'd like to make a brief statement on the issue when we're done. Hajnal.
00:30:34 [Hajnal]: As noted, The Regiment's goal to stimulate dwarven-centric roleplay does constrain our ability to act outside of Khaz Modan on a regular basis.
00:30:42 [Hajnal]: However, we do encourage those interested in any activity on the continent to contact us should they ever wish for interaction.
00:30:54 [Hajnal]: Furthermore, The Regiment has a unique rank in its echelon called the Aide de Camp. This individual is tasked with serving as a liasion to a specific guild as well as promoting potentional sources of interaction in-character.
00:31:08 [Hajnal]: We do not currently have any, but I did wish to note that we do have a system in place should an alliance occur!
00:31:13 [Hajnal]: That was all!
00:31:22 Barlton loves that rank idea.
00:31:46 [Clovis]: Thank you Piroska. Annabelle, may I make a brief statement on Hajnal's idea before you proceed?
00:31:58 [Annabelle]: You're the GM. xD
00:32:00 [Annabelle]: But yeah.
00:33:03 [Clovis]: Thank you Annabelle. Do not let GMhood act as an excuse for rudeness, btw. Now then. The Frostbrand is in the same boat as The Regiment. That is, being limited to their location due to their mission.
00:34:02 [Clovis]: We've tried to remedy this with the use of teleportation, and I advise The Regiment try that out as well. Sure, it's pretty farfetched, but we do impose limits on it ICly, and in the past, before the restart, our extensive teleportation use got us the >
00:34:20 [Clovis]: ire of the Blue Dragonflight. Just something to consider, Piroska.
00:34:54 [Clovis]: Sorry for the interruption. Annabelle!
00:34:59 Annabelle points at Abderos.
00:35:04 Annabelle points at Clovis.
00:35:08 [Annabelle]: You two.
00:35:22 [Abderos]: Uh oh...
00:35:30 [Annabelle]: Abderos, if The Fallen Guardians make a move into Alliance lands Autumn will be there. And...
00:35:46 [Annabelle]: Clovis, if the Circus does move into Northrend you can contact us.
00:35:55 Clovis cheers at Annabelle!
00:36:03 Abderos grins wickedly at Annabelle.
00:36:11 [Clovis]: Thank you Annabelle. Do you have anything else to say?
00:36:19 [Annabelle]: Kimee? Don Bronco will very much be interested in your weapons.
00:36:46 [Kimee]: Good. ^^
00:36:48 [Annabelle]: And that's it.
00:36:59 [Clovis]: Kimee! You're up.
00:38:04 [Kimee]: Right. Steamfizzle Industries has LOADS of reasons to mingle with other guilds, and why that is is simple. The greater variety of guilds Lexi comes into contact with, the greater variety of -problems- she comes across that you all may have and that she -
00:39:04 [Kimee]: - could get to work trying to solve with the proper application of technology. However, she doesn't knowingly associate with the Horde or any "evil" guild on the Ally side, but that's not to say she can't be tricked into having dealings with them. She -
00:40:05 [Kimee]: - and a few other members of SI are more than willing to accompany folks on things like expeditions, hunts, etc, to both test their equipment on the field and form bonds with their customer base. That is all.
00:40:37 [Clovis]: Thank you Kimee! Marianna. Your turn.
00:41:14 [Marianna]: This has been an idea batted about between myself and a friend for a while. The idea is that, by causing random natural disasters/acts of god guilds will be forced together to overcome a common problem.
00:41:26 [Marianna]: Perhaps an earthquake in Ironforge buries some members of the Regiment and House of Autumn and they need to be rescued. Or a gas explosion has released a disease in an area and the evil guilds scramble to collect samples before the good finds a cure.
00:41:35 [Marianna]: No structure. No big, well-planned action. Just the GMs and the powers that be plopping down an open-ended threat and letting the guilds seize upon it in any way they wish.
00:41:52 Annabelle claps excitedly.
00:41:57 [Barlton]: This.
00:42:00 Barlton nods.
00:42:33 Abderos raises his hand in the air.
00:43:13 [Clovis]: If that is all Marianna, I'd just like to say it's an awesome idea. We'll need to think about how to implement these sort of things in the future.
00:43:37 [Clovis]: Finally, Abderos.
00:43:51 [Marianna]: The one who helped me with the idea is Erratta, by and by. So credit is due.
00:44:00 Clovis nods at Marianna.
00:44:25 [Abderos]: Yes. The Forsaken do operate in Northrend, Clovis, so we may battle you there. Now, an idea I had, to bring the crossfaction warfare into play...
00:44:47 [Abderos]: As some of you know, in Cataclysm, Southshore is no more. The Forsaken have destroyed it.
00:45:05 [Abderos]: Perhaps a battle over Southshore would be a neat idea.
00:45:25 [Clovis]: If I may, Abderos?
00:45:28 [Abderos]: Yes?
00:46:37 [Clovis]: I imagine, come Cataclysm, there will be alot of area's to put to use for inter-faction combat. That expanasion as is appears to be really setting the stage for all out war between the Alliance and Horde, and it makes sense that we as roleplayers should >
00:46:40 [Clovis]: take advantage of it.
00:46:55 Abderos agrees.
00:46:57 Astus raises his hand.
00:47:14 [Clovis]: So I hope all of you will have that in mind. Now, Abderos, do you wish to say anything else?
00:47:22 [Abderos]: Also, I should bring up...
00:47:52 Mochla raises a hand.
00:48:01 Sylvandre did too. For Fala'thorei's idea.
00:48:56 Clovis Sylvandre > Astus > Mochla
00:49:16 [Abderos]: The forsaken do have vykrul now ICly. Like I said, I would love to have huge battles with other guilds. I'd also like to ask if we can perhaps have a bit more undead players. It's kind of hard to get a forsaken guild going when, well, there are barely-
00:49:25 [Abderos]: any.
00:49:37 Barlton would like to comment.
00:49:44 Astus would like to comment.
00:49:50 Astus about the vrykul thing.
00:50:07 [Abderos]: That's all.
00:50:12 [Clovis]: Barlton, Astus, Abderos, if you'd like to discuss that, I suggest discussing it in party chat. I will move you all down to a seperate party for it.
00:50:19 [Abderos]: Please do.
00:50:19 [Hajnal]: As a reminder, it is currently our stance to not allow players to switch their characters from one race to another, particularly in becoming a Forsaken. You can encourage players to roll Forsaken, but they cannot just become one.
00:50:22 [Barlton]: Thank you.
00:51:09 [Clovis]: Now.
00:51:28 [Clovis]: Sylvandre. Your turn, My apologies for ignoring you.
00:51:36 [Sylvandre]: So, so, so... Just as there's this big alliance of Good/Neutral aligned guilds and friends, namely the Force of Reckoning and all... Fala'thorei thinks it a good idea for an alliance of evil to be formed, and I agree. When faced with the sheer numbers of-
00:52:26 [Sylvandre]: -- the Force, I'd think that a 'brotherhood of Darkness' would wanna stick together or be exterminated. I don't mean this as a threat, and neither does Fal. Instead, as a prospective for server-wide Good vs Evil roleplay.
00:52:41 [Clovis]: If I may?
00:52:45 [Sylvandre]: Certainly.
00:53:16 [Clovis]: I believe Alistus has already mentioned an idea akin to this. Perhaps all of you should discuss it after we've concluded our business here?
00:53:22 Sylvandre nods.
00:53:27 Sylvandre is done.
00:53:52 [Clovis]: Excellent. Thank you. Now, I believe it was Astus, and then Mochla.
00:54:24 [Marianna]: And then may I?
00:54:33 [Clovis]: You may, unless I missed anyone?
00:54:46 [Astus]: <-
00:54:54 [Clovis]: I said it was your turn, Astus.
00:54:56 [Clovis]: Please speak.
00:54:57 [Astus]: o_0
00:54:59 [Astus]: I missed it
00:55:04 [Astus]: I'm not sure if Anski is here (on a character that she has that I don't know the name of), howver I was thinking that having an 'evil' guild or two attempt to secretly take residence within Azshara Crater. I know there is an empty barrow den there -
00:55:21 [Astus]: - that would be quite perfect since it is out of the way.
00:55:29 [Clovis]: If I may?
00:55:36 [Astus]: It seems like it would bring more RP to AC which is what I believe was requested.
00:55:37 Astus nods.
00:56:34 [Clovis]: I'm sure we're all eager to have more RP in AC. Since it's under the control of The Earthshakers and Leafwinds, you -may- want to discuss the security of an 'evil hideout' with Kretol or Anski....
00:56:48 [Astus]: Is Anski present?
00:56:58 [Clovis]: I don't believe so.
00:56:59 [Mahanu]: Nope.
00:57:02 [Jidaeo]: I'd support that Idea.
00:57:13 Lodur raises his hand.
00:57:14 [Clovis]: I suggest sending Anski a PM.
00:57:27 [Clovis]: Mochla, Marianna, and then Lodur.
00:57:52 [Mahanu]: gmc Vakari*
00:57:55 [Mahanu]: ...
00:58:06 Astus smacks Mahanu upside the head.
00:59:38 [Mochla]: Alright. Well, as far as starting up an evil group in Azshara Crater, in secret, I don't think it would be very possible. Considering that the Earthshaker alone have two Farseers to keep tabs on the land, and countless Orcish and Nelf guards patrolling.--
01:00:05 Astus would like to say something quickly.
01:00:08 [Mochla]: On the surface it is a good idea, but the area in itself is too small, I think. Now. As for the other things I wanted to bring up...
01:00:11 Astus pertaining to that.
01:00:43 [Dunthra]: As another rep of the Earthshakers, I must agree.
01:01:03 [Mochla]: I think one of Rofupi's concerns was that there wasn't a lot of rp for non-guild people. I'll admit, I feel like a lot of us have become too focused on organized and controlled events as opposed to random rp interactions.
01:01:06 [Dunthra]: It's not very likely, and this comes from a person who RPed an antagonist fo the Crater.
01:01:17 Dunthra nods at Mochla.
01:02:04 [Clovis]: Marianna
01:02:11 [Clovis]: Wait
01:02:19 [Clovis]: Sorry, Mochla is still typing, my bad.
01:02:24 [Clovis]: Proceed, Mochla.
01:02:51 [Mochla]: As for interguild conflict, I know I can speak for the Bloodsworn's leadership when I say that they are concerned about hurt feelings/tension over character death. Each group always wants to win a conflict, naturally. But yeah. Just throwing that info--
01:02:57 [Mochla]: out there for people to be aware of.
01:03:43 [Clovis]: I was actually going to discuss that briefly when we're done with this, Mochla.
01:03:46 [Alistus]: Sorry if I butt in but we've actually have "evil" types in the crater before, though the situation looked a bit different it might still be possible. Especially if the place is advertised as a neutral ground with a bar, arena and the like.
01:05:37 [Clovis]: Alistus, Mochla, Duntra, this is probably a good discussion for later.
01:05:43 [Mochla]: Yush.
01:05:50 [Clovis]: I appreciate your input! Moving on.
01:05:52 [Clovis]: Marianna
01:06:22 [Marianna]: Simply said, I love this server. But it does have a problem with…Well, Cliques. People join up with a guild to RP with them only because, as a non-member, they would not get fully immersed into the scene.
01:06:43 [Marianna]: And I realize many of your RP scenes are secretive and classified and that fitting non-members in will be difficult…But we could go a long way towards inter-guild conflict not just with alliances, or petty contrivances…
01:07:06 [Marianna]: But by simply slowing down, setting things out on the table and letting other people in. Sure, members may futz around. And sure, things might not go all to plan. But it will allow dozens of great, fun and intelligent people in on your little idea.
01:07:12 Abderos raises his hand in the air.
01:07:21 [Marianna]: And that can only help our guilds and further our pursuits. That's my piece.
01:07:53 [Clovis]: If I may?
01:08:01 Marianna nods sagely.
01:08:56 [Clovis]: When I joined this server, way back when, I personally felt clique's were a massive problem. Nowadays, I'd really like to believe they aren't. And in my honest opinion...They aren't nearly as bad as they used to be.
01:09:11 [Clovis]: New members will always feel a little shy or left out of things.
01:09:35 [Clovis]: We need to help them get settled in, and I'd like to believe we already do a pretty good job of it now.
01:10:05 [Clovis]: This is more a server-wide issue, thought tackling it within guilds is a start.
01:10:32 [Mochla]: To go along with what Clovis is saying...if I may...
01:10:38 [Clovis]: You may!
01:10:55 [Abderos]: I'd like to say something after Mochla aswell.
01:11:01 [Abderos]: Relating to this.
01:11:25 [Mochla]: I used to be one of those absolutely terrified people. When I rolled my first Orc, Mochla, I was like "Fff-" what am I doing? These people seem like they are so set in their ways!
01:11:25 [Clovis]: Ah. Very well Abderos. You may speak after Mochla.
01:11:54 [Mochla]: But I just kind of...started hanging out with these people, the Bloodsworn namely, and...well...look where I am now.
01:12:00 [Mochla]: They accepted me.
01:12:03 [Lodur]: same as Abderos, if my comment isn't stated.
01:12:22 [Mochla]: I went from being the Outsider, to being a forum moderator for them.
01:12:33 Artiar waves at Clovis.
01:12:50 [Mochla]: If it can happen to me...it can happen to youuu!
01:13:11 [Clovis]: Abderos, and then Artiar.
01:14:14 [Abderos]: I agree with what Mochla said. I only joined a few months ago, I feel like I've generally been accepted. I think one of the things that may make people nervous is that they are unsure if they will ever be accepted. And there are some people on this-
01:15:21 [Abderos]: server, who are what I call server famous. Both ICly or OOcly. Like Taelyn, or Jid. Everyone knows these people. Has RP'd with them in some form. At the same time, we have at most about one hundred active members on COTH.
01:15:32 Taelyn blinks.
01:15:57 [Abderos]: Most of those people are relatively unknown.
01:16:21 Taelyn raises hand.
01:16:29 [Abderos]: IDK if they want to become known very well or not, but it's probably a good thing if we have more things to get people involved.
01:16:58 [Clovis]: That's the plan Abderos. Thank you.
01:17:02 [Abderos]: Make forum posts saying "Oh, well, today the Black Dragonflight is attacking this pkace! Heroes are called to defend it"
01:17:22 [Clovis]: Sorry for my interruption. Assumed you were done.
01:17:33 [Abderos]: That way, the peons, and other people can get to know eachothers.
01:17:38 [Abderos]: And it's okay, Clovis.
01:17:42 [Clovis]: If I may.
01:17:57 [Abderos]: Go ahead.
01:18:19 [Clovis]: There are several guilds and groups on the server that hold events frequently, and encourage new people from outside their 'circle' to get involved.
01:18:29 [Clovis]: Also, there are on occasional GM sponsored events.
[color=#888888
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

02:03:49 [Clovis]: And my Rice-A-Roni won't cook itself. =p
02:04:49 [Abderos]: That's why you become telepathic...
02:06:14 [Barodel]: Well, I'd just like to say that not everybody has to die, or that if you go about dueling people...then you'd die as well. All I'm saying, a bit of danger, in my opinion, spices things up. Heart pumping, ya know?
02:06:39 Lodur nods at Barodel.
02:06:55 [Clovis]: Agreed, Barodel, and believe me, I will think on how to give our server more of a bad-boy look. Chicks dig bad-boys.
02:07:05 [Clovis]: Artair!
02:07:10 [Marianna]: ...Says you.
02:07:10 [Artiar]: ...huh?
02:07:16 Clovis cuddles up against Marianna.
02:07:28 Barodel blinks.
02:07:33 [Artiar]: Oh.
02:07:34 [Artiar]: So.
02:07:38 [Artiar]: Character death.
02:08:44 [Artiar]: You can feel free to have someone else kill your character, and if you -know- your character is likely going to die in a situation, I plead you, don't try to prevent it -just- because you don't wish to lose that character, make things make sense, but-
02:08:48 [Artiar]: Remember why you're here.
02:08:53 [Artiar]: You're here to have fun.
02:09:02 [Artiar]: It's not fun...
02:09:42 [Artiar]: When people say "I use mah lazors to vaporize your head!" And then the person responds... "I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ANYMORE!" Just because they lost and pick up their toys and leave.
02:10:10 [Artiar]: ...this is an extreme example, but that's all.
02:10:18 [Artiar]: Oh...
02:10:29 [Artiar]: And don't ninja log when the odds are against you, that's just lame.
02:10:34 [Artiar]: Now I'm done.
02:10:38 [Clovis]: And with that, Artiar helps lead right into my closing statement before we concluded this event.
02:10:50 Abderos ninja logs.
02:11:27 [Clovis]: Now, this is a major subect, and I really didn't want it to be take this long.
02:11:31 [Clovis]: ...subject*
02:11:43 [Clovis]: I advise we take Alistus's advise and bring that subject to the forums.
02:12:22 [Clovis]: With that, I hope all of you take the ideas we posted today, and put them to use! Keep in touch with each other and arrange for inter-guild rp! Don't let all we did today go to waste.
02:12:34 Barlton cheers!
02:12:52 [Jidaeo]: anyone up for RP?
02:12:54 [Clovis]: With that, we are done, but I would like to say that while character is a massive issue, I think what really hampers guild interaction the most....is the fear of losing.
02:12:56 Lodur nods at Clovis.
02:13:05 [Clovis]: And I have only one thing to say about that.
02:13:34 Sylvandre prepares for it.
02:13:46 [Clovis]: Everybody wins and loses. Don't fight it. Make the best of it. And if you can't handle losing, then you might wanna reconsider some things.
02:14:24 [Clovis]: And if you win, well, I personally like to be humble, but if ya win, It's not my place to tell you how to celebrate. Just have some class, and don't rub it in peoples faces.
02:14:41 Barlton snorts.
02:14:43 [Clovis]: With that, I say we're done with our first meeting of the guilds!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

*Sobs*

So many typo's....so many typo's on my end.....
We may be holding another meeting on the progression of evil guilds. The idea of alliances between those of 'shaky' moral values was tossed around so much that we will most likely create another event.

Thank you all for attending!
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I'm sad I missed it. Fudge me for reformatting.
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grogloki Guild Wars 2 Grogloki 0 3,015 01-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Grogloki
  guild wars Grogloki 0 1,845 12-02-2014, 07:08 AM
  New guild Grogloki 10 3,432 11-11-2014, 01:32 PM
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane