The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Constant DCing.
I've found that since about... 2-3 hours ago, I've been constantly disconnecting from the server for no apparent reason at all. My ping stays at a relatively good 280ms.

Extra information: The DCing happens within 1-2 minutes of logging on. I'll keep tabs and see if it improves overnight.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I'm DCing a lot myself and my latency is usually around 130ms.
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
I think you'll find that recently the server was updated several times, so that might be the cause to your dc's???
"When it rains, do you run from door to door, getting wet all the same, or do you walk with dignity and accept it's raining?"
"On a rainy night, does the sandman send the mud-man?"

.<=='"Characters"''==>.
Karast - The Unlikely Paladin.
Tarlak Nightstride - The Lone Hunter.
Salinia Windrider - Princess.
Alaszun Nightglade - Priestess of the Elune.

.<=="'Threads'"==>.
Renae's cooking thread

"Think about the rain dance for just a moment. Don't you think you'd need rain dance practice? I mean some guys don't know it, some may have forgotten. You know what I wonder? Does it rain during practice? If it doesn't how do you know you got it right? And if it does ... why bother with the dance in the first place. Hey, need a little rain? Call a practice!"
As much as I hate doing so, I'll see whether or not clearing my cache may help.
Just as an update: Clearing my cache has helped greatly. Though, I suggest going right into the main files inside the cache, and deleting all of them not marked "item_________.wdb".
It causes all the custom items you've seen to reset, causing major nakedbugness, right?
Wrong! Deleting all items within your cache bar the ones marked "item_____.wdb" will keep custom item information. I might even make a batch file to routinely clear my cache (bar items) whenever I turn my computer on.
Uh, Pies? Look at the sticky in this very forum. *bonks*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Constant crashing Maxwell 3 855 07-31-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Piroska