The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Salvation's Key.
[Image: a_key__by_maya78.jpg]

From the texts of Salvation's Key.

They say I have freedom
I can do what I want
They say I have freedom
To speak how I feel

But how is it freedom
To be judged for my deeds
And persecuted for speaking
Revealing my thoughts

It cannot be freedom
To hide from the world
Freedom is to be traded,
Other lives for your own,
Salvation is the key...

((

The OOC bit

Salvation's key, is a group, largely, but not exclusively of evil or neutral alignment, and is generally for those selfish, rather than selfless among the characters, who would go to any length to achieve their goals. The general aim of the group, is to allow each member to have freedom to do as they please without fear of persecution, by acting as one. Running a criminal heist, but can't find the staff? Ask within the key. Cast out for your unscrupulous experiment's? The key will provide you shelter, and equipment, and a place to work in peace and safety. They will even provide you with subjects to work on, as long as you reciprocate when the time comes for your services to be called upon by another member.

The group largely would not consider themselves evil, rather, the guild is based on convenience, if you need something, you can find it, if it's a magical item, or a spare head for a monstrous abomination your making, a bounty hunter or assassin, lackey's and experts in most field's, you could quite often find it, similar to a black market for anything you could want. The great advantage of the group is, it will work as one, as in, if you can make it to the hideout safely, the strength in numbers of the group will ensure your safety. If you find yourself in peril from those awful heroes and do-gooder's, it is the sworn duty of any other members within earshot to rush to your aid, by offering a sword, a distraction, anything, safe in the knowledge that they will do the same for you in your times of need. The group is also working on the idea of being able to get people safely out of trouble, by way of giving each member an identical, identity concealing outfit, the idea being, if they can't tell which of these hooded strangers going in all directions you are, how would they know who to chase?

Feel your character is too good, too altruistic to be involved? Well, if we can't ever tempt you with our services and protection, then we could always find use for the character who could find themselves fall victim to the guild. If you want to keep your status as a good person, you could still join, but on an unwilling basis, such as blackmail, to force a good character to do evil things, just contact me or another member by PM, and we can surely arrange something. Of course, everyone has a bad side, and the guild would keep completely quiet if a good person wanted something evil doing as a one off. As long as they can offer something in return that is, try to cheat them, and you could start seeing more of those evil folk in black robes keeping tabs on you.

))

Here's hoping you join our little "family".

Daliah the Banished.

X.
(( Saving this in case I need it for future guild information. Also, feel free to post here if your interested so I can get in touch))

((Ps, apparently you should listen to this while reading. *laugh*))
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE[/youtube]
...The whole time I read this, I had the "Hello Zepp" tune from Saw in my head
I just saw Jack's post before I read the OP, so I read it while listening to Hello Zepp and it was fuggin' awesome. Guild theme? :D

This is honestly a great idea for a guild. Certainly a change from moustache-twirling, cackling, self-professed evildoers. Good luck - I might even have a character who'd be interested in a place among the Key in the future, should his studies take such a turn.
Heh, I read it, then read it with that music and heck, your right. For the sheer amusement, I added the youtube link to the post so people can do this xD
I would be quite glad to join this guild!

... However, I'm afraid my activity would be super-super-super-low since I'm not RPing that much at the moment.

:C
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
That's alright, the way the guild works, basically the more activity you have the more respect and higher rank you earn. But if your just in every now and again casually then that's fine too.

Feel free to contact or mail Daliah in game, or PM me your character and such, so I can arrange a meetup
I simply must create a char for this. In some way.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I've had a character idea stirring around in my head for awhile and this guild just gives me a reason to give it personification...
Looks like you need some Majyk.

Characters
Spoiler:
Ordin
Bregar Cimitero
Luscia Cimitero
Freya Grey
Blaudia Nihil
Roderick Giordano
Majyk
Apostasy
Azibo