The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Verdant Sphere
Is it possible that by a long prestige-like storyline one can acquire the use of a verdant sphere? It is a very interesting prospect and I believe for my character it may add to some development.
Quote:A verdant sphere is a powerful arcane artifact that appears to be a sphere of green magical fire that hovers around the owner in much the same way an ioun stone orbits its owner's head. Legend has it the orb siphons a portion of the essence of every evil outsider slain by its owner. The orb draws on the essence of these demons for its own powers, the spirits writhing in torment within it for all eternity. The reason it is most sought after by arcane casters, however, is its ability to enhance spells. All fire spells cast by the owner have their range widened, increasing the area of damage.

The reason I ask is because normally they are used by the prestige class blood mage, however non-blood mages have been known to use them. Something that this could do is bring Astus (my warlock) to summon demons to kill to power the orb, it could cause other warlocks to try and stop him from slaying demons. It could also open up role-play with others who might try to steal it, or learn about it.

What I'm asking might not apply exclusively for this artifact. There are probably other artifacts in the game people know of that are powerful and would like to find a way to use ICly for their character. Basically it would be a storyline similar to the prestige training, in which I'd have to either get each individual post approved, or maybe have the entire story approved once completed.

Let me know what you think.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Verdant Spheres are, most notably, the property and symbol of the Blood Magi of Silvermoon (The floaty bits they get both ingame on statues and bossfights, and in Warcraft 3). So if you were a Blood Mage, you might be able to summon such energy for your spells.
While that is true, they aren't only used by the blood mages though, at least what wowwiki says.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]