The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Reckoning has Come...
[Image: Untitled-1-1.png]

We sought to destroy evil. Little did we know, Evil was seeking us...

The time has come, my friends. One of our own has been taken from us, and secreted away into the sprawling caverns beneath Duskwood. She disappeared in Tanaris several days ago, but was spotted by one of our scouts being held prisoner within the network of tunnels controlled by the Heretic Circus.

And so, we're going to get her back.

Gather your weapons and muster your strength. We meet in Raven Hill at an hour past midday. Our strength is our unity, and that has been challenged. Now we face that challenge, and we will overcome it.

IC notes: Alright, Sylvandre and Alexas are getting in touch with all those involved. If you're not involved but would like to be, then just make sure you've got a good IC reason for knowing about the event.

To all Heretic Circle members:

Don't worry, Kimee will have you nicely backed up with NPCs. We'll be using a roll system recommended by Sagi to make for a quicker fight.

OOC Notes: And to everyone I know it's short notice, but don't worry if you can't be there to support your side. There won't be any ground gained or lost by this event, it's simply a recovery mission that could succeed or fail.

Although I'm not anticipating any character deaths, you never know so don't do anything you wouldn't do yourself.

This event will take place on Saturday the 21st of August at 1pm Server Time. Good will meet at Raven Hill, Evil at the Catacombs. Hope to see you all there :D

[Image: Untitled-2copy.png]
D'aw I feel so special.
I might bring my Shaman there.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Danalthar Wrote:D'aw I feel so special.

A note Danal, I'll be on aroes for the event but nareian is there ICly.

Lambs to the slaughter. Jared will be there to clean up the mess the Circus has made, rest assured. :D
Sylvandre and as many Pride peeps as she can gather on such short notice will attempt to be there. Well, Syl herself will be there for certain, but yeah. /nod nod

Just confirming attendance. Let's have some fun t'gether.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
/salute
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
/charge
So can I come pretending to be a fire mage (as it is my main disguise and then switch sides once the fighting starts? :P?) I think it'd be rather fun and great for the roleplay. Lemme know whatcha think :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Good to hear we'll have attendees.

Also, to those of you who were sent as messengers of the cause, do feel free to bring any new friends you made on the way ^^

@Aphetoros: Does your character dabble in Demonology? I haven't got GM confirmation of it yet, but the way I've been RPing spectral sight is that Fala can see the taint of the Fel as a color, whereas everything else is grayscale and foggy. Essentially you'll light up to his eyes (well... y'know, blindfold) if you've been a-summoning.
Actually, a bird whispered in my ear that the evil doers were outnumbered, so instead of joining with my shaman, one of my evil chars join the fray
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Knock Wrote:Good to hear we'll have attendees.

Also, to those of you who were sent as messengers of the cause, do feel free to bring any new friends you made on the way ^^

@Aphetoros: Does your character dabble in Demonology? I haven't got GM confirmation of it yet, but the way I've been RPing spectral sight is that Fala can see the taint of the Fel as a color, whereas everything else is grayscale and foggy. Essentially you'll light up to his eyes (well... y'know, blindfold) if you've been a-summoning.

I'm a blood elf, I would do that anyway.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Rich will sap youuuuu! And not the rogue sap, the "Mana drain gauntlet and sword" sap. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaa!
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Could any of us perhaps watch the event OOCly? Maybe even record using an addon?
In Lightbringer's name, have at thee!
Amerand shall be there :3
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Reckoning in Redridge: Part I CappnRob 51 13,191 08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: CappnRob