The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bye CoTH!
Guess what I was looking for wasn't here.
Good luck to you guys though!
[Image: 8.gif][Image: 3.gif] - Ometh
[Image: 7.gif][Image: 9.gif] - Vyrin - An Undead Warrior who still feels human, plagued by the Infinite Flight.
[Image: 2.gif][Image: 5.gif] - Doryan
[Image: 1.gif][Image: 6.gif] - Zeklettau
[Image: 1.gif][Image: 4.gif] - Drejan
Best of luck in your endeavors elsewhere!
Good luck, I'm sorry we didn't have what you were after.

We'll miss you <3
"When it rains, do you run from door to door, getting wet all the same, or do you walk with dignity and accept it's raining?"
"On a rainy night, does the sandman send the mud-man?"

.<=='"Characters"''==>.
Karast - The Unlikely Paladin.
Tarlak Nightstride - The Lone Hunter.
Salinia Windrider - Princess.
Alaszun Nightglade - Priestess of the Elune.

.<=="'Threads'"==>.
Renae's cooking thread

"Think about the rain dance for just a moment. Don't you think you'd need rain dance practice? I mean some guys don't know it, some may have forgotten. You know what I wonder? Does it rain during practice? If it doesn't how do you know you got it right? And if it does ... why bother with the dance in the first place. Hey, need a little rain? Call a practice!"
Sorry to see you go. Have fun, lok'tar ogar!
Peace have fun elsewere.
[Image: 8.jpg]
I did find the realm I was looking for.
An all GM roleplaying community where you could create the RP events as you see fit. It's as bad as retail with it's OOC spam. -_- Not to mention the lack of persistence when it came to IC.

So I'm back and giving it another shot. <3 IC at all times and a Persistent World > The ability to create your own events.

Srsly.
[Image: 7.gif][Image: 9.gif] - Vyrin - An Undead Warrior who still feels human, plagued by the Infinite Flight.
XD

Heh, welcome back, then!

They always come back.
lol!

I won't lie, CoTH is easily the best RP realm around.

I thought I might've found the realm I was looking for but the features I mentioned were just too much. Worldwide OOC spam

while you're trying to Roleplay? No thanks.
Lack of persistent characters? /facepalm

Dreadful.
Welcome back!
Thank you!
A tip: To deal with the OOC spam, I've made another chat window which has everything but LFG, Chat and Barrens.
Oh, the OOC spam on CoTH isn't bad, I meant on the other realm I went to.. And unfortunately, they had global Announcement being used by their Voters and Donators for OOC and it was a spamfest.
Oh, I think I know which server you mean. You could turn off Server Announcements to be free of that, but then you'd miss all the other messages too that might be of some kind of importance.

/sigh

Well, in any case. It's good to have you back.
No doubt. -_-
All the important messages required to help new members were being spammed right off the page. I didn't even realize they were there until like an hour into figuring the realm out.