The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Walking the Line
[ This is my first IC post here, so only constructive criticism, please. ]

Shivala's feet crunched against the grass of Terokkar as she walked. The alien noises flew into her ears, adding to the overflow of thoughts leaving her mind. The Human's dead. He got himself killed. Idiot should of let me talk to Fala'thorei, instead of enraging him more. Her body ached for a rest, but her mind pushed her on. She needed to get to Shattrath, or else she'd end up like the Human.

Fala's gone, Tirius is gone, and Nardor is too, I think. She spit, Who's next? Leon's dead, the Circus is winning. We're holed up in a giant hole with some savages. Her head swung around, her eyes checking for anything that would attack her, hurt her more.

Only way I'll live is if I go with the circus. She shivered at the thought of having to work with them, But after what they did to Rheina.... Gah, she's dead by now. If I stay here, I'm with some people that don't try to stop suicide and treat me like a child... If I go, I'm with killers, but at least I have some degree of respect. That, and I'll live.

A howl resonated through the forest, causing her to grab her bow and notch it with an arrow, as well as picking up her pace, But what about when Fala returns? No, he never will. He's staying there, venting his angers like a fucking baby. She slammed into a tree, growling as she slammed her fist into the unforgiving bark, which only drew more blood. She gave up, turning around and backing into the tree. The bark scratched against her skin, drawing more and more blood.

She growled in pain, thudding to the ground and drawing her knees to her chest. She glanced around, one last time, sighing heavily, and moaning into the darkness, "Life or death? Physical survival, or emotional?" She leaned back into the tree, the shadow seemingly reaching out and hiding her body from any threats, as she fell asleep.
Brother fought against sister. The beautiful city's walks were lined with blood of brothers, yet still they fought. One had magic, and one had blades. One had Demons, and one had Dragons. Shivala's body drifted aimlessly, watching the fighting as it continued, the blades pushing the magic back further and further. Was it the future, or the past?

Then, Shivala saw it. Sylvandre, Fala'thorei, everybody that she knew in the Pride. They were fighting against the magic, trying desperately to get to some destination farther away to stop something. There own shadows rose up from behind them, fought them, while they turned against themselves. Then, Shivala saw it. A moonwell, and a huge one at that. Then, the moonwell exploded, and Shivala woke up.

Shivala woke with a start, glancing around. Worg puppies pranced around not far from her, and she stood up, involuntarily limping away.

After some time, Shivala yawned, stumbling into the shiny city of Shattrath. She frowned at the beggars, growling at those that came too close, until she got to a guard, who pointed her to the flight master. She nodded, walking to him and paying for a flight to the Dark Portal.

So I'll go visit Sagi. I'll work with him if he gives me Rheina. Wait, no, he doesn't know where Rheina is.

Of course he does. He's a spineless leader if he doesn't.

Oh, yes, that will make him happy. I'll just add him to the list of men who want to see me dead.

The gryphon let out a cry as it swooped to the side, narrowly avoiding a fel cannonball. Shivala gripped onto the beast for sheer life as it careened over the endless abyss. Shivala closed her eyes, gripping onto the feathers as the gryphon rode through winds, and until is skidded to a stop, at the feet of the Dark Portal. She simply slid off, landing with an oof on the rocks, and slowly opening her eyes to grumble at her surroundings.

Fel damnit. She reached over, patting the gryphon's head, What about when Fala returns?

Then I'll kill him. He never should of left in the first place.

You'll kill him? Are you serious?

Of course I'm serious. I'll kill him or I'll die trying.

But it's Sagi's fault he left! You should kill Sagi, not work with him!

Sagi is the reason he came. Anyways, Sagi is giving the Kaldorei what we deserve. If the others will not listen, then at least I can.

Sagi's summoning demons! Sagi's creating a fucking plague! He has a good cause, but his ways are wrong and if he refuses to listen, then he has to die! You're going to help him destroy the world!

He'll destroy the Human lands. He'll destroy them and what they have, and let the land become ours for the taking. He will do as is needed to be done if the world is to survive.

Yes, we can use lands that have demons controlling them. Why not?

Shivala slowly clambered to her feet, grimacing and glancing around. She would of stayed and fought, but she couldn't. She was busy. She quickly ran up the steps, and with a hefty sigh, stepped through the Dark Portal, her body thrown across the Nether.
Shivala was standing not far from the Catacombs, with her arms crossed and her head bowed. Her eyes watched the rise out of the entrance carefully, her legs tensed and her fists balled.

Why am I standing here? They could come out at any second and capture me -again-.

She nodded grimly, walking the other way. Her feet made little crunches on the rock, the only company other then the occasional screech of a vulture, or a wail for a forgotten spirit. Her walk persisted, the sharp brushes scratching against her skin, opening up new wounds. Finally, she made it to Darkshire, and she walks proudly into the inn, despite her blood covered appearance. She looked over herself and grimaced.

If you'd just stayed with Sagi, ignored the Human, then you would not be like this.

Yes, but if she stayed with Sagi, she'd be sucking fel.

Only if she wanted to. Sagi would not make her do such a thing.

Will you stop talking about Sagi as if he's some sort of angel?! He's trying to bathe the world in Demons!

He's trying to give the Kaldorei what they deserve.

Yes, our ancients enemies will -surely- help us. Why not? It's not like they've tried to kill us all twice.

Shivala scowled, rubbing her temple as she stormed out of the inn, a bloody women in and out, wordless. She walked east, in the direction of Deadwind, yet, when she got to the border, she cut behind the nearby tower, following a forgotten path until she came upon a small clearing, which held a few trees, two waterfalls, a large creek and a single graveyard. She slowly slipped into the side of the creek, holding herself stationary whilst letting the water cure the filth from her body.

Shivala sighed deeply, her body aching for rest which her mind would never grant. It still raged, a miniature war encompassed in her head.

She'll have to kill her friends! Her brother!

If they cannot weak up and smell change, then that is there problem.

Ironic you'd say that, when you're man is trying to raze forests to make more!

They made there forests wrong.

That's the most bullshit thing I've ever heard.

Shivala sighed again, letting her body sink into the mud and the water. Suddenly, a howl erupted through the air. She jumped out of the water, quickly skittering along the edge and following the small creek north.

The creek emptied into a larger river, and across the river, she saw a much brighter forest. Elwynn. She weakly swam across, before sighing loudly, and sinking into another tree to sleep.
Shivala sat in the Goldshire inn, her fists clenched and her jaw set. She glanced around, glaring at any denizens who would interrupt. The loud buzz of talking smashed against her ears, trying and trying to get in. She glanced down at her drink, before picking it up with a shaking fist and spitting in it,

If they think I'm a traitor, then I will be.

Those thoughts have passed! No one thinks that any more!

They don't verbally, yet in their minds, it's all they think of when they look at her... traitor.

The word rung in Shivala's mind and she growled, standing up storming out of the inn, her drink untouched, save for the spit. She walked behind the inn, pulling off her arrow and glancing around before launching a volley into a nearby tree. She growled, sitting down with a plop.

Shivala, your rage is bad. You need to get it out. You need to take it out on who's giving it to you -- Sagi.

Why would she do that? He is her salvation! She's a traitor to both sides, and Sagi's the only one that's willing to work with her!

He is her demise! He is nothing more then a demon in an Elf's body!

If he was a Demon, he would not be doing something for the Kaldorei.

He is destroying the World!

He is giving it to them.

Shivala growled again, turning around and launching a volley into another tree. She walked around, ripping each of her arrows out of the trees and letting there sap fall out of their husks. She spit, sitting down and grumbling.

I'm going to them.

No! What're you doing, Shivala? Your killing yourself by going in there!

Okay, remember, you'll join for Rheina, and respect for both her and you.

You're killing yourself!

She's saving herself.

Shivala grimaced. A doe and a fawn passed, and both bodies fell lifeless from an arrow as Shivala swept by.
Shivala stood in the Catacombs, with Sagi, an Undead and Rheina in the room with her.

"I've decided to work with you."

Her and Sagi continued to talk, more and more pouring in. Finally, Sagi led her out of the Catacombs, and they sat on a pew in a church across from the entrance.

"Shivala, you're stupid."

"We all are."

Sagi frowned, "If Snack was down there, she would have killed you on the spot. If she knows of you, she'll kill me on the spot."

"And? Maybe you should work at a different spot."

He sighed, "Why are you here Shivala? Have you really fallen so far that you can only hope to give up?"

"Fallen so far? I'm trying to be somewhere where myself and my emotions will be treated with respect instead to toyed with until you run off."

"I will give you a chance to redeem yourself."

She growled, walking forward and sitting on the pew and preparing to speak once again, before a human walked in. He mentioned something about Rheina, before Sagi nodded and left. Shivala sat there, brooding and worried, until the Human left. Then Sagi came back, and they talked about Rheina, Shivala egging him to let her see Rheina. Finally, he submitted, going off to get her, while Shivala waited outside.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Rheina and Sagi came out. Quickly, Sagi left them.

Take her! Run! They don't deserve to work with you, or her!

Oh, shut up. She's with them, now.

The two talked for a while. Rheina was too scared to leave, so Shivala decided to stay. Bide her time. She walked back to the chapel once Rheina was safe, and fell into troubled sleep.
Shivala sat, crunched up on the pew that had pretty much become her home. Her head was in her hands, her mind at war more. An endless war, in a battlefield the size of her brain.

Rheina was alive. Moreover, Rheina was intact. But.. something was odd about her. She didn't want to leave. Shivala had given her the choice for them to leave, but no. Rheina did not want to. If it continued, Shivala would have to take her against her will.

Shivala, you -need- to leave. It's not only for your respect now, it's for Rheina's -life!-

f**k her. She has her problems, you have yours.

She's helpless! She has no one with her, and you can't just stand there and let her be tortured because you're that selfish! It's against everything you're against!

Her problems are hers, yours are yours. Sagi will try to kill you if you run with her again.

You can beat him! Or you can out-run him! She's helpless!

You will lose any shrivel of respect that you have.

Shivala growled, standing up. She glanced around unsatisfactorily, before sitting back down, leaning back and taking a nap.
Shivala's scratched at the mosquito bites amongst her arms, her feet thudding against the gravel, and her breaths coming out in ragged gasps. She clutched Sagi's hat tightly in her hand, a smirk prevalent between the gasps. Sagi's hat was becoming wrinkled in her grasp, and as the high mountain walls rose away from her, a darker gloom came over her sight, and her feet's thudding became quicker and quicker as she mustered her energy to get to Darkshire.

Her feet thudded against the ground as she rose a finger, paying for a flight to Stormwind. As the gryphon's wings beat through the amber sky, Shivala rose her head, letting the air rejuvenate her.

Shivala, why'd you leave? Sagi was lieing to you, just trying to get you away, if you were a spy.

He is training Rheina where I could not, and I... trust him. Hopefully, that trust will not be abused.

He was lieing through his teeth! He'll kill her, impale her corpse and your brothers on a spike and put it at your doorstep!

Shivala bared her teeth as the gryphon soared over the morning forest of Elwynn, Will you just leave me alone? You're not welcome in my thoughts, and you never were, and I don't know why you're even in them! He talked to me about respect, and he would not go back on his own lessons.

Her mind cleared, and she sunk into the soft feathers of the gryphon. The gryphon's talons slammed against the stone of Stormwind's gryphon dock, and she hopped off, sighing, and tossing a bag of money at the gryphon master.

She sighed, walking to the inn and paying for a bed, before nearly collapsing onto the bed.

Why am I the only voice now?

You're not.

Why did I ask?

Shivala, you shouldn't of left. You signed the letter to Rheina's death.

It's too late now. I'd rather trust Sagi then myself right now. He has control over his helpers.

He does not have control over herself, and will promise to you as soon as run a blade through you.

I don't believe you, nor do I need to.

Shivala drifted off to a fitful sleep, sending a mental message to Sagi, as if it did any good, "Hurt her, and I will slowly rip your limbs off."
[Sorry for shortened posts. I've had a life as of late!]

Shivala crumpled onto the steps of a tower in Azshara. She quickly rose, the dusky sun beating mercilessly against her back. Her mind was set on the dreams of last night;

Her spirit was at a breech in the river south of where she grew up, on a small island. Her brother and her would always play there, usually with consequences to her.

The first time, when she was around the elven equivalent of 7, she had slipped on a rock, crashing into the river and smacking her head into another rock, which knocked her out. Luckily, her brother was able to get her out before she went too far down the river.

The second time, around the elven equivalent of 13, there was a bear, fishing. The bear mauled her shoulder, leaving the collarbone scarred, while her and her brother ran.

Then, something came that she had not seen. Fala'thorei was leading her there, but no... the image of him flickered between him and someone else... Sagi. She watched on, frowning, as they both led her to the shore, sitting her down. Then it happened. Their hand creeped along her upper back, until it came to rest on her knee. She turned her head at them, when they pushed her forward, holding her under the water until she drowned.

Shivala shuddered, welling up with anger as the dream ran it's course through her mind. She quickly sprinted down the cliff's edge, until she stepped onto a rune, it transporting her down the face of the cliff. She crept through the wilds, like a cat through the kitchen, until she came along an Orc feasting on the remains of a frail hippogryph, her anger rising more.

She shook at the mess, notching an arrow and shooting at the Orc, more following. The Orc grunted as the arrows pierced his back, and fell forward, dead. She crept forward, her sensitive ears picking up slight chirps, getting slightly weaker. She ran to the source, finding a nearly dead hippogryph hatchling. She picked it up, finishing her walk to the crater in a sprint, where she was able to feed it milk bought from the bartender. She rented a room, walking upstairs and collapsing, the hippogryph curling up inside her.
The baby hippogryph fluttered around Shivala's head as she tossed and turned in the bed, her brows furrowed and her forehead sweating profusely.

The wind carried a malefic chuckle through the forests of Duskwood, and Shivala opened her eyes. Before her was a lone cross, surrounded by the ghost town named Raven Hill. Various ribbons of various colors hung from the cross, and random signs of inhabitance lay around the town, water barrels, bags of rice and the such.

Then, she noticed it. A body. Sylvandre's body. And as her sight zoomed in on the corpse, she noticed the arrow impaled through the sentinel's neck... One of her arrows.

Shivala's sight reeled back in horror, and she shook her head, the sight ending on another spectacle. She was dragging Fala'thorei across the courtyard. She growled at the cross, before the shadows came out from there dwellings, picking up the male Kaldorei and tying him to the cross.

Shivala, or whatever was in her body, smirked, lightly and repeatedly slapping Fala'thorei's face,
Wake up, honey. Fala'thorei moaned, him coming to and glancing around. She quickly gagged him, walking in front of him and smirking, her head tilting to the side.

Good thing you came to, dear. You know, you disappointed me by leaving. Her smirk widened, And I'm not one to be disappointed, and take it lightly. And I think no one takes it lightly, when there heart is broken. She notched an arrow, aiming it at his heart,But, of course, you broke one rule, so why not break them all? It is like demons to do such, is it not? After all, I'm sure you would know, being one and all.

Shivala's spirit tried to collapse, but it couldn't. In fact, she couldn't move at all. Her body was frozen, her mouth slightly ajar, and her eyes fixated on the scene playing out before her.

Her bow drooped, You know, Fala, once upon a time, Nardor was right. I -did- want you as my mate, but you went and ruined that, not to mention him being dead. And now, you probably fucked it up for any other future want-to-be mate of mine. Of course, anyone wanting to be my mate is an idiot, so I s'pose I have to thank you for that. She raised the bow again, pulling back the arrow, So, thank you. Of course, I also have to thank you for the death of Rheina, as the weakling was just holding me back. And getting everybody that hated us together. Easier to slaughter the lambs all in one place.

She sighed, drooping her bow and blowing him a kiss, before notching it again and firing it at his heart, and pulling out a dagger. Into his chest, she carved "Respect for the body and the mind." She sighed, slipping the dagger into it's sheathe as she walked away, tossing a few meaningless words over her shoulder, Thank you, and I love you too.
[[Just a foreword, none of these are meant to be like a Far Seer's visions, they're just her imagination playing with her. The first dream was a re-play of the War of the Ancients, when they attacked Suramar. The second was her imagination playing with the dark crevices of her mind, and this is her good half + imagination.]]

Shivala's mind was still under siege from mental chaos, her bed wet from sweat, but yet she still thrashed, her limbs flailing in every possible direction. The hippogryph sat at the edge of the bed, watching worriedly.

Shivala opened her eyes again, the setting this time more drab. Yet still, seemingly the only thing constantly there, was bodies. It was a second offensive on the catacombs, and Fala'thorei's forces were forcing Sagi's back. But, at his side, there was someone like him. A.. she.

And she was shirtless? No, there were scars on her body. In tone with her skin, yet still see-able due to the occasional flicker of fel-fire on it. A sneer was plastered across his face, and her white blindfold... Fel, everything on her was white. White scars, white blindfold, white kilt, nearly purely silver warglaives. Even her hair was white, bundled into two short braids, which rejoined with the main mass of hair, after going down for a few inches.

Then she realized that was her. Butterfly tattoos were slightly evident above and below the blindfold, and her emblems were on the female. But, instead of an owl necklace around her necklace, there was a small stone. A wind stone.

You killed my brother! The screech from her rang above the clang of blades, and where her eyes should be were pointed directly at Sagi, YOU KILLED HIM! She fought with a renewed vigor at the sight of her enemy, but with a wave of Sagi's hand, the crowd parted, and she wasted no time, running at him.

The shadows wrapped around him, and he held out his hand, a blast exploding from his hand and hiding everybody from her spirit's view. When the cloud cleared, she saw bodies. She saw Sylvandre's, she saw Snacks, she saw the Bitches, the Witches, she saw Sagi's, and hers, not far away. Fala'thorei was kneeling by hers, his head bowed and his voice absent.

Finally, he rose, kissing her forehead once, before striding out, picking his way carefully through the corpses. Few were still alive, fewer more completely intact.

Then, Shivala's body lurched up, her spirit returning to Azshara Crater and her hands flying to her head. She glanced around at the wet bed, frowning.

Which dream is real? Which is coming, which is not?

The hippogryph fluttered up to her shoulder, and she smiled weakly at it, reaching and scratching behind the babies horns. She slowly picked it up, which inspired a quack, and set it down next to her, before collapsing back, her head smashing against the pillow.

Why do we even need to fight? She fell asleep again, despite the bright sun outside.
Shivala knelt at the front of the two mounds of dirt, her head bowed and one of her hands on each of the mounds of dirt. Her hands balled into fists, as she mumbled, "Mother, Father, what would you do?" Her hands flew to the area directly below her collarbone, and her left hip, and she growled. The Human still had her emblems.

Fucking Humans. If it weren't for Humans, she'd still be with Sagi. If it weren't for Humans, there wouldn't be any Orcs destroying her homeland. "Lok'tar Ogar, you sons of Succubi." She growled, her head hanging further. Her hands rose, slamming into the dirt and sending a few bugs squirming.

Faces ran through her head. Chaos's, the Bitches, the Witches, the Felsuckers. Her mind raced through all the Blood Elf's and Orcs that she had come to hate, and she growled, rising, as her mind stopped on Rheina's face.

Just another lamb for the slaughter.

What are you saying?! You swore to protect her, you can't kill her!

She is only slowing me down, and like all other Humans, she deserves to die. Burn in felfire, for all I care.

Shivala, you're the only one that will help her! She -needs- you!

Then she's alone.

Shivala, you can't do this! She doesn't des--

All humans deserve this! All they've done to the world is destroy what we've strived to keep together! All of them have! They need to die!

Despite the pleas of Shivala's insides, she took off into a sprint as her bare feet blistered against the snaking roots and thorny plants, a small pant eventually leaving her mouth every step.

Eventually, the landscape changed from Ashenvale to Darkshore, and she gasped loudly, still sprinting, a small trace of blood after every step. She came upon a medium sized house, just south of the haunted ruins of Ameth'aran. Shivala opened the door, confidently walking in and to a large wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe, pulling out a small bundle, which contained a set of scales held together with leather and a Darnassian tabard, as well as a hood.

Her mother's old clothes.

She quickly put them on, ditching the tabard, pulling off her bow and slowly walking to Ratchet. She was no longer Shivala Shadowedge, just Shadowedge.
The Orc grunted, falling to the ground, dead. Shivala stood over him, a smirk playing around on her face.

Just as it should be.

No, it shouldn't be like this!

It should be like this. If it wasn't right, why does it feel right?

Shivala, this isn't you! You sh--

It is me! This is what I'm supposed to do, and if not this, what?! You know what, don't even answer. I am in control of this body, and you are just a scratchy bump that will not go away!

Shivala picked up a rock, chucking it high into the air and climbing into a nearby tree, where she watched the rock disturb a pride of Lions. The lions roared, slowly standing and yawning, before going to investigate the corpse. As they began to eat, Shivala's smirk widened, and she walked back to Ratchet.

You're fucking disgusting.

If you don't like it, leave. No one will miss you.

Shivala, I'm not leaving until you are you again.

I am me.

No you're not!

I am. Sorry, but there's this little thing called change.

That doesn't excuse you going on a killing spree!

It excuses me to do what's right!
Shivala's mind voice barked at the invader, If you don't like it, then please, by all means, just leave! Shivala's body swerved, and she skitted along the edges of the town, jumping into the bay when she got to it. She tread, letting the water wash her, a slight smile on her face.

When the waters finished with her, she clambered out, coming to a stop at the base of a tree, a slight scowl on her face. She began chewing her nails, glancing around, her eyes showing worry.

A tallstrider walked not far away, preening's its feathers. She sighed, leaning back into the trees, and her eyes falling asleep.
Shivala stood on the edge of a small cliff, the waters below relentlessly attempting to sink the Earth. In one hand was a pack of matches she'd found on a Blood Elf. In the other was Sagi's third hat. She sighed. Once again, her mind was warring.

You should've told your brother. He would've been able to get help for you.

He'd of tried to kill me.

Well, it seems like that's the only fix for you.

You'd die too.

No. If you haven't figured it out by yet, I'm a fragment of Fala. I die when he does.

She growled at the name, speaking aloud, "Great, now you're even less welcome."

The voice attracted a myriad of odd looks from the animals around, but Shivala kept standing forward, her mind silent for a golden second.

Give him the hat for Rheina!

She has her problems.

You need to help her!

No I don't!

In one swift motion, she struck one of the matches ablaze, before rising the flickering flame, until it set the hat ablaze. She watched the flames flicker up the ebon hat, before tossing it into the raging water. She walked back.

Great, you've sealed her fate. Are you happy?

Nope. Not until every non-Kaldorei is dead.

Well, Sagi's friends are helping you with that, then.

Great. Less work for me.

She glanced around, watching the lions feast on the Blood Elf who's matches she'd taken.

By the time I'm done, lions will never need to hunt again.
Shivala sat back into the tree, glancing around. The lions were feasting on a Zhevra, for she had not been able to supply for them. The Bruisers were onto her, and if she didn't lie low, she'd have a mob on her. Nonetheless, she thought. The one thing that she was always doing, but she never wanted to do.

What would mother want me to do?

She'd want you to lay down your blades.

How do you know that?

I'm in your mind. I have access to your history, your thoughts. She never wanted to fight. The only reason she was a sentinel was so she could stop the fighting.

But father would want me to keep fighting. Father would not let me rest, or himself, until the Humans were at least off of Kalimdor. Same with Orcs, or Tauren, or Trolls, or Draenei. Father was the only one that ever talked to me.

But Father would not want you dead.

Father would be fine with my death if I died fighting for our people.

I don't think your people like you senselessly killing our allies.

They do not know about it, do they? What they do not know can not hurt.

What about when they find out?

Shivala stayed silent at that.

I need to find Fala'thorei.

You think you do. You can live without him.

I can, but I do not want to.

You do not always get what I want.

Then I'm going to make sure that I get this.

You'll die.

Then perhaps he'll join the fight against the Circus afterwards. At least I know I helped.

We both know that is not what you really want.

Sometimes the needs of many outweigh the needs of one.

You seem not to think that.

Matters your perspective.

My perspective is that you want someone to talk to. Your father relentlessly trained you, your mother was busy, you only played with your father, but you've never had anyone to talk to.

I do not need someone to talk to.

Everyone needs to talk about there feelings. Last time you did not, you ended up crying in the middle of a fight and having an arrow lodged in your shoulder.

Shivala winced, You're still not welcome in my thoughts.

That's because I'm besting your thoughts in their domain.

The last two words of that thought are the most important. Their domain.

I'm not leaving you until you come to your senses, stop this mindless slaughter and start to fight against the Circus again.

Then you'll die before that happens.

I die when you die.

Then I'll kill myself.

The chatter continued in her mind, but she ignored it, taking a splinter out of her hand and leaning back into the grass, staring at the stars, until she drifted off to her dreams.
Shivala rose, stretching out her back with a few pops. Immediately, her mind was flooded with thoughts.

But who will listen? If I go blabbering to anybody, they'll think I'm weak, pathetic. They'll stop -respecting- me.

But who, then? Telling me what will happen will not help me.

None of the females. Maybe Tirius? Nardor will probably try to kill me again.

I feel like Tirius would be my best bet. He always did want me to talk to him. But he's gone, too.

Well, I guess our best bet would be to wait until he comes back.

The ghostly sound of a sigh ran through her mind, her voice speaking out into the gloom, "I guess so. It's just... when you've waited so long, you need to get it out of you." She put emphasis on need, before adding, "Anyways, if he goes off running and screaming it, I'll kill him."

So, are we ready to go?

I believe we are.

Shivala pulled the thin shawl she'd been using as a blanket closer, her eyes squinting in the gloom. She always found it better to look it as such. She'd been able to craft boots to go with her feathers, and as the leather soles crunched against the thorns and grass of the deathly barrens, she recited a verse in her head,

Respect from the respected.

Her mind suddenly flashed back to the small grave next to the stump, and she ran to it. She pat the small mound of the dirt, frowning. The baby Hippogryph had been killed by a lion. At least it was put out of it's misery, which was what she needed to do with every Orc, Human, anything not a Kaldorei. Yet her crusade would have to wait. She needed to put her differences aside.

She tightened the puny shawl again, walking back to Ratchet. She sighed, "I hope the flight master is still awake." He wasn't, so she sat down, dozing off until morning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Walking the Lines Laucian 2 939 01-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Laucian
  Cross the Ley Line Bovel 1 962 03-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Bovel