The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Events.
This will be the thread dedicated to the events or storylines myself or any of the other council members wish to use to keep ideas clear. It can also be used to recap events and happenings for those of you who may have missed certain things.

I Plan on having Jidaeo return to his estate this weekend. The event will take place in Eversong, and I am aiming for this Saturday but could happen friday if people are up for it. Really excited to end this chapter so if anyone is interested or wants to join feel free to say so or pm me.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Although it's not a per-se event, I encourage the members of all divisions to add the search-for-eligible-Sin'Dorei to their RP and post it up in the Public Division thread.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Current Storylines:

The Ghostlands Expedition:

Jidaeo has spoke about a business venture with Magister Duraza Bloodsun. He wishes to send some people to Ghostlands to help them take the lands back. IF this interests any of you, state your interest and speak with Duraza OOCly or ICLy. It would also make sense to tell your superior division officer, or Jidaeo.

Eyes on The Nova:

Jidaeo has became the Nova and is starting to establish the family in a new light. Someone is after is life and position and he doesn't know who. But they struck at his induction ceremony. Keep your eyes peeled for potential dangers to The Nova.

The Maul:

The Light of Nova has acquired one of the ancient Skulls of Legend. The Vanasi Isilius, the Quel'Dorei skull. The next one is suspected to be in Eldre'Thalas. The Dire Maul. Elil and the Spirit Division will be planning setting up camp and scouting missions shortly.

The Organization:

As always the Organization and family come to the forefront of needing proper buisness ventures, trusted employees, and expansion. The Organization is expanding to Dalaran, those who wish to help Singe speak with him and head to Dalaran.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
The Maul

[Image: ruins-of-warcraft-33.jpg]

Jidaeo has arrived at Camp Mojache, in Feralas. He is still aware of his followers. He needs to find a way to infiltrate the dangerous ruins of Eldre'Thalas. Dragonhawks have been sent to every Available member of the Light of Nova. There are talks about using the Zeppelin tower as an entry point. Initial plans are being worked out.

Jidaeo is also being followed by figures in white cloaks still.

Spoiler:
Feel free to add to your chars, they would be trailing the whole organization. So they might observe or attack your chars too. For more information send me a PM>

Spoiler:
If you are planning on the event, or wish to participate head down to the Tauren camp in Feralas. I would like to aim for sunday as I doubt my job wants to pay us all double time. They say we will work Sunday but they always say that. Hopefully I can ask one GM's help to phase us or help us through the instance. If not we'll think of something.

This should be the hunt for the Kaldorei skull, this also is open to -any- mercenary organization or group. If you have a guild that would be somewhat treasure hunters, or kill things for gold. Let me know by a PM.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Currently the following story lines are going on.

The Troll in a Web

Seu was sent on a mission to capture Reigen, before the truce was made. Now after more enemies have been made he needs back up. Many want him dead. The family protects their own, no matter who they are. Help Seu stay alive in Booty Bay.

Nova No More

After being kidnapped by one group, and defeated by the hands of the Unknown cult. He feels he is unfit to defend his family from what will happen if he continues to search for the skulls. He knows their potential and knows he can't face it alone. But the Novalight Shin'ari is more important than himself. So he decides to gather all the allies he's ever had and leaves to face them once and for all. He wishes to formally denounce his title.

The Council is in charge

The leaders of the organization are the Council members elected.

The Induction of the New Nova will be coming up shortly... Prepare for that as well.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Do we have indication of where Jidaeo/Nova went?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
He's met Maureen in Crystalsong, but I'm not sure he's been meeting anyone else since then. I think he received a letter not long ago, so I might be wrong.
*loads shotgun, readies hand for slappin bums* Itheros is ready to get down!
[Image: 15.jpg]
I would say in the absence of Jidaeo... Asondra will be petitioning the other council members... At long last... The title of Nova is up for grabs... And she wants it, still.
Singe will be supporting Asondra directly, and therefore likely so will a big part of Silvermoon nobility, inteligentsia and business-folk.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
I suggest we have a guild-event about the coronation of the new Nova, I'd love to have a reason to get Seu out of BB.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Reno will be more than willing to kill for the title. He's done it before after all. :twisted:
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
lol Asondra has tried to kill for the title... This could be fun!!!
Ice Tomb

Jidaeo currently is trapped by his pursuers, which is to be his eternal grave.

The Novalight Vigilante

Those who do not agree with Jidaeo's change of heart, still wish Reigen dead for her crimes.

The Next Nova

Since Jidaeo's resignation, the Next Nova must be crowned. The family feels out of the siblings Jidaeo's youngest brother Renorien, and youngest sister Asondra to be the next best choices. The two have had their eye on the title for quite some time, who will become the Next Nova?

The List

The cult hunting the skulls had been following Jidaeo almost exclusively for a majority of his time as Nova. The list was compiled with those he conversed with the most, in order of those he may trust with information about the skulls he acquired or those who would fight for Jidaeo's sake. They need to be found and silenced. White cloaked figures will hunt and attack these people. Especially those involved in the Light of Nova still.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

War of the Cosmos

The House of Seregon is declaring war on the House of Novalight. This ongoing event chain is a battle between noble houses fought politically, and physically. Information found on this topic can be found at the following threads. This will be a main over arcing story, which will always be there a constant antagonist.

War of the Cosmos

Heir to the Cosmos

Death of the Cosmos

Interesting World News

Enter Agorine

Ever since Zariel returned, he has been monitored, confronted and even attacked by a mysterious sect within his family. They do not like his philanthropy, his leniency, and his lack of discipline. They believe he is too young and disgraces the Family and title of Nova. He is also suspected to be romantically involved with a human. Zariel just found out that the leader of this sect, is one of the family council members who was there during his induction. A former Nova herself, Agorine Novalight.

Agorine Novalight

( May get moved to Wiki so if link is broken check there )

The Phoenix Knights

The Phoenix Knights under the command of Singerius Highstride, and funded by the house of Novalight are an elite team created to serve and protect. They will have their hands full.

The Phoenix Knights

All in the Family

Diel'vani is alive, but has remain unreachable. His court doesn't say anything of his whereabouts, he has been unreachable for over two years. Jidaeo remains in the background pulling some strings in favor of his son, but do to his tormentor rage he attacked Annabelle and Zariel and was left in the grass. What will become of these Novalight Knights.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn