The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gabriellus`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played retail WoW ever since its release in 2004. I have played in every type of server. At first I enjoyed playing in PvP servers but I gradually grew bored of PvP since the fighting can become very repetitive. A year or so later I discovered what RP servers are all about. I was instantly hooked and played for another year in RP severs. Eventually high school came and I didn't have much time for WoW. But now that I have graduated high school I decided to get back into role-playing. My role-playing skills were quite good (back in the day). I may be rusty now but all I have to do is just reuse my old role-playing neurons. I usually like to role-play as mysterious characters since fellow role-players are interested in their mysteriousness (I admit that I crave some attention once in a while). I create very humble characters. None of my characters are of royalty or are somehow related to main characters of Warcraft lore. I'm just a decent role-player looking to improve my skills once again and I would love to do that in this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in California, U.S.A. My primary language is English but I also know Spanish (Modern, Medieval) and Vulgar Latin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I followed the series since Warcraft II and have been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I literally googled "wow roleplaying private server" and this website was the first result.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every type. I have the most fun in relaxing tavern role-play because that is where I usually find very creative and interesting characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs. They have appealed to me since Warcraft II and they seem like the most intimidating race of the Horde.

Warrior. I'm not satisfied with casting fireballs. I want to see some blood and guts on the floor once I have gashed my enemy with my sharpened blade!

What are your expectations of this server?:
-Professional role-players
-Not too many glitches or bugs that makes the role-playing less enjoyable.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. I like being cared about by all. But it's something that I can live with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later. I would first like to explore the custom lore of this server and the topics spoken about in-game.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.