The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sunday 5th September
32.26%
10 32.26%
Monday 6th
3.23%
1 3.23%
Tuesday 7th
3.23%
1 3.23%
Wednesday 8th
0%
0 0%
Other
12.90%
4 12.90%
1 PM server time
38.71%
12 38.71%
2 PM server time
3.23%
1 3.23%
3 PM server time
6.45%
2 6.45%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We beg for sweet release - THE FINAL EVENT CLICK HERE
Right now, nothing's definite, but I do want to find out what day is best for people. If you select other, please specify the date you want, but I cannot do the 10th.

No matter what day, I intend for it to be hosted 1 PM server time, but I can certainly change it to any of the times mentioned below if this is a problem for people.

12 PM server time
1 PM server time
2 PM server time
3 PM server time

The date has been decided! Polls are now closed. Sunday 5th of September at 1 PM server time is when the event will begin!

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND ONLY 25 PEOPLE CAN COME, AND THAT IT IS ALLIANCE ONLY. Read further posts for more information! ... No seriously, please do it. It'll contain info you'll want to see.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Thursday would be the best day for me. 1 PM server time is fine.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I would prefer a Friday/Saturday for the simple fact that I can't be up that late on weekdays, though 12 PM might work.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
Hawk said he couldn't on the Tenth. Which is next Friday. So I'm guessing that would leave Saturday for you.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I think any later than 2PM PST is going to exclude a lot of us europeans, but any day is alright with me.
I wont be able to join this event.

Stupid timezones. . .
I r idiot.

I decided to update the poll to include a time, but it's erased all the votes! Sorry guys, you'll have to revote again! Thanks! <3
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Oh, NO! Not the 5th of SEPTEMBER!
I can't come. QQ
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
I actually enjoyed this event and hope to see more like it... Well... I was only at the event yesterday ( Thursday, Sept. 2nd ), but it made me get involved, which is what makes events wonderful! I hope to see more like this one in the future, especially this Final Event. <:D.

Btw, Yarr! Sunday be lookin' fine!

Delamere.
The more one denies its inability, the sooner one must face it...
Whats this event about? o_o
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
*bonks Aphetoros* There's a seperate thread in this forum explaining what's happened so far.

Judging from the votes, it looks like the event will be hosted tommorow! Sunday 5th September at 1 PM server time!

I do however, have some bad news. The only decent place for this event is inside a particular instance who's particular location will not be particularly revealed. But basically, only 25 people can enter it. But hopefully, because some said they couldn't come, then this won't be an issue. Hopefully. But in regards to what this means for you? It means it will have to be first come, first serve. So I'm apologizing in advance to those who will end up being declined from entering the event, as much as I really would hate to do so. But if you're being an asshole in my event, I may just boot you and let other people take your place!

I'd also like to remind you all that this is an Alliance event only! But something WILL happen in the future for the Horde, don't you worry!

To those who won't be able to attend, I'll be making a summary page in this thread once the event has ended! So you can say that your character was there the whole time, not necessarily KO'd, with at least some knowledge of what happened.

I almost forgot! Your characters won't be at death row here. Meaning, the chance of your characters dying will be as reduced as it possibly can - but bear in mind common sense. If you run head first into a group of 10 mobs, you're gonna die. But of course, if you -want- your character to die, I won't stop you!

EDIT:

Forgot to do this. The polls are closed!
Woo! Can't wait!
Hopefully I get there as one of those 25 o.o...
Thanks for the info.!
Summary:

Citizens were going about their usual way in Stormwind when Wilson appeared to them. Many around him were mistrusting, but he cared not for their opinions. After all, he had suffered torment of unrest for decades. When courageous adventurers agreed to follow Wilson, they were told to close their eyes...

When they opened them, they would find themselves inside a morbid Scourge internment camp. Ichor from an unknown sources flowed down the walls and canals. As they delved further in, they paused at the sound of skittering legs. From cracks in the walls came a small group of spiders, including their matriarch. They had been starved for who knows how long, and they were eager for fresh meat. The group managed to overcome the arachnid menace with minimal wounds.

The danger, however, was not yet over. A necromancer who saw them coming had him and his minions make themselves appear dead. When approached, they sprung from their 'death' and ambushed the Alliance. Though they were a much more formidable opponent, the foul necromancer and his minions fell to them. Wilson carried on leading the group. Every step, he felt rekindled hope. Hope that his living hell would be no more. As they went to go through some doors, they noticed a colossal plague giant attempting to wrench free some lanterns stuck in it's ribs. Despite a nearly fatal decision by a Dwarf who decided to yell, they managed to get through unnoticed. At least, for a bit.

As Wilson activated some levers, the aged machinery began to clang and grind loudly, getting the giant's attenion. The giant was quite eager to eat them all, and the platform's slow movements made this a much more difficult task to stay alive. Eventually, the platform met it's destination and the giant let out a disgruntled groan as it turned about, it's prey lost. They trudged through a tunnel, slippery slime coating their boots and they made their way to a balcony. A mounted horseman had been prepared for them, however, and had a group of ghouls and undead cavalry at his side.

Wilson recalled the man's face. The rage from all the years of torture came to life and Wilson engaged in a fierce dual with his jailor whilst the Alliance fought the Baron's forces. It was a long battle, but once again Wilson had chosen the right people to bring with him. The Baron and his goons were no more. Another Dwarf that was with them picked up an black orb from the horseman's person after Wilson's command. A human gave him a scroll. As they looked around, they could see the true horror Wilson had experienced. Above them were several bodies strung up at the ceiling. Behind them, there were many broken and bloodied meat wagons, along with rotted gallows beside a pile of countless skeletons. In front of Wilson were dozens of cages which held chained adults captive. In between were mere children chained to a post. One of the cages had a female attempting to reach the hand of one of the children. Their hands, however, did not meet...

Wilson gripped the skull and tossed it into the air. It unraveled itself and stayed afload, the Alliance staring in confusion. The skeletons that were still remaining in one piece began to rattle furiously as they attempted to free themselves from their iron bonds, but they were still firmly imprisoned as they had been in their final moments. Soon however, their struggles stopped and rune circles began to appear in 4 parts of the room. Ghostly figures of who they once were appeared and began to stand behind Wilson, who in turn chanted some words. The black orb that was being held onto shattered, as did the ghosts behind him. Wilson let out a peaceful laugh, basking in his release...

The room suddenly began to collapse, as did the entire camp, under the power of the energy unleashed. The fearful Alliance turned to Wilson for help, and without a moment of hestiation he stood atop the work bench his very skeleton was previously chained to and sent everyone back to Stormwind. The world around them began to dissolve as if the place they were in was just a shroud over their eyes. The Alliance returned and the city hailed them as heroes. Wilson returned once more and spoke.

Once he left, a white rose burst from the cobblestone, it's strength penetrating the stone. The Alliance smiled and let out a relaxed sigh at the side. The rose was ordered to be kept fully intact, as a memorial to Wilson Ford and the attrocities he suffered.
It was fun and, not knowing about the event until the last moment, it was unexpected. A great, spooky, first event for me. <3
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Great job Hawk!
The event was a lot of fun! Keep up the good work!! Hope to see more like this one in the future!

Delamere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Final Trial. Kage 20 3,256 05-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Kage
  "We beg for sweet release..." Hawk 3 1,029 09-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Hawk