The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Glyph Seller
The name says it all. It would be nice if you could make an NPC that sold every class glyph. I can never find a scribe online to make glyphs, and if I do, they don't have the glyphs I need, so what's the hurt?
surely this would just make Inscription a greatly deminished skill to work at leveling? I'd think a better way would be to provide a vendor who sells a 'plan/pattern/design' for the minor glyphs that they have to otherwise spend months to get all of.
"But what if it doesn't work?"
"The we go to plan B"
"...What's plan B??"
"The same as always... Kill It With Fire!"
Well there are no inscriptionists. If some were online, then this wouldn't be a problem, but there are none so noone would use that NPC. I'm talking about a short term fix until we actually get some 'cause it's kind of ridiculous.
well I play and inscriptionist, I'm kind of stuck at the level cap at the moment but as soon as I recieve gruntship (assuming the GMs see fit to do such a thing) I'll be putting it up to 450. I'm sure there are other Scribes on here as I've spoken to other people who do it.
"But what if it doesn't work?"
"The we go to plan B"
"...What's plan B??"
"The same as always... Kill It With Fire!"
Yes but you will not have all of the glyphs. Maybe put the glyphs for a ridiculous price, like 100g a glyph, but it would be nice.
I would suggest for the Inscriptionists to post glyphs up on the AH. It'd be a nice money-maker, and it's free to post auctions up anyway!
It doesn't really help since I'm new here... but I've loved Inscription since it was added to the game and already started it a little.
I'm all for the idea to have a vendor with all the glyph "patterns" though. I spent months collecting all the glyphs first time I leveled the profession (different server) and the random way that you get the glyphs usually leaves all the ones you really want until the very end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glyph of Shadow Memnoch 3 1,063 08-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Flimsy Mask Seller. Idea Spiralin 4 975 11-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Last Post: rodentjoe
  Book of Glyph Mastery addition. Mayson 6 1,074 09-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Mayson
  Glyph Vendor at Warsong Shivali 15 2,836 11-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Shivali