The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connection issues
Been away for some time, and I seem to no longer be able to sign onto the server?
My patch is up to date, and the WTF file is under the correct adress, any suggestions?
We changed cores. You need to create a new server account.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
I tried, and it says I must have an approved introduction which I did when I first joined. Do I have to do this again? :S
Not that I mind :D I just dont wanna spam up the place with the same introduction if my first one is still there.
No, you probably have introduced an erroneous e-mail.
Ok? Its a fully working e-mail addy, so not sure whats wrong there, whats the best thing to do then? sorry for the trouble, I really would like to thankyou for your help :)
No, no. I meant that the e-mail you used to register in the forums must match the one used to create the server account.
This also applies to the username.
It did match, I checked, I also tried changing my old accounts e-mail to my newer one, and then tried to create a second account then, it didnt work still! Im at my wits end now. Retail is looking tempting again lol.
I just dont know what else to try?
Well, you should PM Kretol or Grakor, I suppose.
Will do, thanks :) its sooo annoying cause Im desperate to get on, I's a damn good rp'er and i hate the retail rp servers, filled with kids, and I feel the community would like me :)
I used to run some of the biggest RP guilds on a couple servers not to mention massive RP events with hundreds of players who attented! I really wanna bring what I can to coth!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connection Issues? Ironhide 7 1,587 07-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Shanura
  Technical Issues VoxServetium 13 2,986 05-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: VoxServetium
  Linux connection through Wine SoarTheSky 6 1,550 10-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: SoarTheSky
  Account Account issues. Wildleaf 3 1,130 02-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Connection arvinrocks23 2 981 02-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: arvinrocks23