The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Darksilver Slayers
Background Story

"The Darksilver Slayers is a group, created by Ghardiak Nao'Sarien, which consists in Slaying Monsters for Money, Fame, Power and Glory. First of all, Ghardiak was doing the Job Alone, when he noticed the demand for Monster slaying was rather high, he decided to hire people. He also decided to open the doors for both Factions, after all, the Alliance must have some demand for Slaying monsters Aswell!"

What do we do?

Well, I think it is rather obvious: Slay monsters. We can also do some lesser mercenary job. Like Body-guarding, intimidating, torturing, etc. But Beware! WE DO NOT MURDER! But mercenary job would cost more than normal Monster Slaying.

What is the requirement to join?

Be either a Fighter(Spellcaster, or ranged), a Crafter(alchemist, blacksmith and the other professions) or an Experienced Explorer. If your character has one of those(or more) they will surely be accepted.

Ok, I decided to be a Monster Slayer, now what?

Now you wait for a request*, once done, you will head out on your adventure to kill whatever is needed to. The Loot is yours, and you will be rewarded IC money.

But What if I am an Explorer or a Crafter?

If you are an Explorer, you will travel and take notes, you will be paid for your notes. If your notes are good, means more money, if they aren't, then the money will not be as great. If you are a Crafter, you give was what we need, and we provide you protection and Money. Kinda like a merchant.

EDIT: I forgot some things, I clicked submit instead of Preview.

Ok, I wanna join!

Whisper Ghardiak in-game. It's the character I mostly play as, and the owner of the guild.

Also, ranks will be epxlained IC'ly, and yes, the Guild was re-made. Reborn! REJOICE!

*Also, Requests can be done be Players themselves! So please do! Hire us!
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Sounds good, and one of my characters might join up soon! Small nitpick note on spelling/grammar:

Quote:What is the requirement to join?

Be either a Fighter(Spellcaster, or ranged), a Crafter(alchemist, blacksmith and the other professions) or an Experienced Explorer. If your character haves one of those(or more) they will surely be accepted.

The "haves" should be has. ^_^

Best of luck though. :D
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
My rogue is pretty intrested named Ceriny he isnt strong yet, but everything can happen :)
Krest once said to me that my Tauren Rygen belonged in the 'hoods' he litrally said....."The stealth part of the guild." I laughed my ass nearly off!

Arthon Firewell
Rygen
Sonea (No last name)
Graeves Morganson
AriƩl 'Glaive' Darkmoon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grayson's Merry Band of Dragon and Drake Slayers FlyingSquirrel 2 1,114 12-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel