The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Obstruct Oath
The Obstruct Oath

Purpose and use:
This guild is meant for the insane, thieves, and other types of evil. Its main purpose is to hold hostage any, and all good-doers. We take our evil seriously. Only join this guild if you are really committed to our rules, and are ready to take commands. The Obstructed Oath was built out of pure hatred, greed of gold, and blood. Of abusive parents, power craze, and obsession. As most evil is hunted, one would only need a group to protect them. Eugene Shockpalm had created it in the interest of finding other evil. A secret society, he only hopes it will stay.

Ranks:
Lord- The leader of the guild. Refer to the leader as Lord, or you will get no response.
Chief- Second in command. When the Lord is not there, ask the Chief whatever it is you need. The Chief is not allowed to change any rules. He/she must obey the Lord.
Enforcer- The trusted evil-doers. The Lord must be consulted before you may reach this rank. The Enforcers are to capture the high value targets that either the Lord or Chief command to capture.
Blood letter- The less trusted evil-doers. They are to obey every command. They are to watch the prisoners in the Catacombs. They are not to be confided in with any high value targets.
Common- The most untrusted evil-doers. Do not confide them in any targets. They are to be assigned to a Blood-letter. The Common must tell the Enforcers whatever it is, before it can be told to the Lord.

Rules:
*You must call a guild mate by their rank.
*No unnecessary use of vulgar.
*You must tell the Lord about a recent capture.
*Respect other players. Whether in the guild, or not.
*You cannot use the guild tabard openly. This could result in a severe punishment.
* Obstruction of the guild could result in sever punishments.
* Any attack on a fellow guild-mate will result in death.
* You must obey.

How to join:
Either whisper Eugene, Eustace, or Elizabeth, and I will send a whisper for an interview. You could also post your characters name on the forum post, and I will whisper to you.
After the interview, Eugene or one of the guild-mates will brand you. You will have the bleeding scrolls marked on your wrist.
Think of me as an equal, if not a superior.
This guild is coming down for now for inactivity, etc. I will inform you when we come back.
Aww and here I thought, you wanted to hunt us down. :<
To tell you the truth, I did not want to hunt -all- of you down...
Just that male char. :D
If this guild was to be held secret, why the hell would you be marked on your wrist?
Rather do it in a place where it can't be seen.

Sounds cool, though.