The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Phase GMs.
Any way to grant us the ability to create our own phases with certain GM abilities toggled on only during your phase?

Any plans on implementing this?
[Image: 8.gif][Image: 3.gif] - Ometh
[Image: 7.gif][Image: 9.gif] - Vyrin - An Undead Warrior who still feels human, plagued by the Infinite Flight.
[Image: 2.gif][Image: 5.gif] - Doryan
[Image: 1.gif][Image: 6.gif] - Zeklettau
[Image: 1.gif][Image: 4.gif] - Drejan
I'm planning to create an NPC that will cast a spell on you that will change your phase. I have no other plans to making phase-changing "on-demand," however.
Do we obtain .add, .npc .spawn abilities? I'm assuming so, just confirming.
[Image: 7.gif][Image: 9.gif] - Vyrin - An Undead Warrior who still feels human, plagued by the Infinite Flight.
Ometh Wrote:Do we obtain .add, .npc .spawn abilities? I'm assuming so, just confirming.

I wouldn't bet on it.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Erm...no, that's not what Kretol said at all. We intend on, if we can, putting in NPCs that will let you go into Phase 2 and back. This will be useful for RPing in quest locations. No spawning or NPC abilities on players.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I don't see why not.
Not my server though! (:
Ometh Wrote:I don't see why not.
Not my server though! (:
Because I have no intention of turning CotH into 'Yet Another GM-Funserver', quite frankly. There are limits as to what commands I [am making/have made] available.
GM Fun Server?

All the commands I listed would merely add to Visual Aid for Roleplay and the possibility for Epic Events without GM assistance.

No stats increasing, no magical 1000000 Spells..

Edit; I wasn't considering .additem
Heh the npc and such could be abused drastically, I believe it should be kept to the GMs to host events and such...
[Image: 8.jpg]
There's a limit to how many NPCs you can spawn.
Ometh, I understand were your coming from, but it will just turn into a fun server if everyone starts spawning npcs, and using them to talk and stuff, even if you can't its still a command that can be abused... I believe atm its a ok thought, but the fact stands that new players that find out about the command will abuse it.
[Image: 8.jpg]
You will always have abuse of a system no matter what.
When do you stop with the restrictions and grant some responsibility to individual players?

There can always and will always be abuse of systems.
If I had wanted to, I could've obtained an unlimited amount of gold on CoTH but I reported it instead.. In the end, I chose the more responsible route.

Sometimes, you make use of a system even if it is flawed in some way (not that I see how this one is) and fix the errors as they come along.
The idea is similar, though. It would still attract that type of person, and introductions can only do so much as far as screening goes. We have all we need - and the fact we got the .addrpitem command and .scale along with an apparently soon to come phasing ability makes anything as flashy as NPC summoning redundant and simply too much for one playerbase to handle.

/lost his ramble turn off switch
I don't agree.
NPC Summoning could have an immense effect on the quality of Roleplay.
[Image: BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9FbVQ4VUoz...c2l6ZQ.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beaufort Bay / 2nd phase Holynexus 30 5,755 01-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat