The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Upgraded to Win7, forgot to copy WoW...
Thats right kiddies. Today I upgraded to Win7. Only problem is, I forgot to copy both my WoW folders (CotH and a PvP one) onto my external hard drive. Now, since I have a terrible net connection and plan, I won't be downloading anytime soon. However, this weekend, I should be staying at a friends house. He has a huge download limit, so I'll try and install WoW when I go there. So don't be surprised if you walk the streets of Stormwind and wonder "Where is that shoeless beggar?". You have now been informed.

Cheerios,
~Grishnakah (Kane).
[Image: badge.jpg]
I wanted Alliance...
Alright man, good luck with installing bro, I just got a laptop spent all night installing WoW so I know the pain, anyways see ye when you get back.
[Image: 8.jpg]
*facedesks* Well, I failed. Went to friends house, and downloaded everything EXCEPT WoW.... Looks like I may have to cap my net...

~Grishnakah
[Image: badge.jpg]
I wanted Alliance...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgot to post one of these... Edgar 4 875 07-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Aethon