The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Darkhammer Raiders.
---
The Darkhammer Raiders

[Image: filename-4.gif]

---

Who we are:

Led by Naruntan Darkhammer, long-time wolf rider for the Warsong Clan, the Darkhammer Raiders are a gang of riders who serve the Horde on the battlefield. Are we mercenaries? In a sense. But we only fight for the Horde armies or any organization in existence for the Horde's benefit.

When not called to the front lines, we're off doing our own thing. Namely making the Alliance as miserable as possible and taking whatever goods we can from under their noses. Pirates, in a sense, just on land.

Who can join:

The guild is purely Horde and leans mostly toward Orcs and Trolls, but we'll take anyone in the Horde and leave the reasons for joining to them.

How to join:

Razor Hill is our primary base of operations for now since we train just outside the town, but you should be able to hear of us in Orgrimmar as well. Just show up with a ride ( preferably not a hog ) and survive the initiation and you're in!

Also, anyone can OOCly invite.

Combat:

Personally, I hate rolls. /roll 100, /roll 50, etc, none of that is realistic to me. You can go ahead and add modifiers, but I work with numbers all day and I'm in no mood to do that when I'm trying to relax. So! Our fighting events are strictly Trust, unless everyone involved agrees to a different method for a time. Eg; You may /roll while sparring, if you wish.

Now, in order for Trust fights to work, detail is key. Roll fights allow you to be lazy with your emotes because it's the numbers that decide the outcome, but if we are to be realistic we're going to have to see exactly what's going on in front of us. If you just emote "/e tries to kick Naruntan", that leaves a lot of questions unanswered and variables without value for me to make a rational decision if it would hit or not, and how hard.

Let's ride!
I'd be glad to give you one of my orcs! Granted I can only play about an hour or less a day (for the most part), but at least it's something.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
You can have my orc. He's currently recovering from Hawk beating the snot out of him in Azshara. Should be in fighting condition by now. Been about a month.
Yeah.. Now what about Prestige? What prestige classes are allowed? I wouldn't mind having a Primal in there, but it is up to you Nexi!
( Oh, and if you do not want to allow the Primal, I can easily give you another Orc. xD)
Think of me as an equal, if not a superior.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Buckthorn Raiders [Inactive] Stormgald 1 817 06-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Killazer