The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Shades of Grey
[Image: screenshot_118-1.jpg]

"How many times must the world be torn apart by war? How many races will lose themselves to battle lust and greed? There isn't a single race on Azeroth that can claim innocence, all have committed atrocities and, while these acts can never be undone, nor should they be forgotten, we cannot allow their taint to continue to shape our present; To decide our future." - Lillane Wainwright, former head and founder of The Grey Company.

"All people have a story to tell, not only in words but in actions, and we must strive to understand all the ways they communicate and be able to help others do the same. We aren't pacifists; We will defend ourselves and what we value if threatened. Some do not want to understand and cannot be forced to, but we will not roll over and let them destroy us." - The Grey Company motto.

Who We Are

We are a secret society dedicated to bringing about peace by any means at our disposal. You'll find that anyone can aid our cause in some way, if they so choose. Whether it be by spreading messages of peace and understanding, or through the more direct means of destroying our army's means of carrying out their wars. Some of what we do can be considered terrorist acts, but it's all done with the greater good in mind.

How To Join

You won't find us, so don't bother looking. Instead, we'll attempt to make contact with any individual we feel shows the traits we need, or has the resources that would aid our cause. Once contact is made, the individual will be put through a series of tests and, if they survive without breaking any rules, they will be accepted fully into the fold. These tests will force the initiate to demonstrate their abilities in various areas which will include combat, subtlety, and critical/creative thinking.

Code Of Conduct

- Do not speak openly of Grey or its activities, or approach a known member of Grey in public. If your membership is discovered accidentally, you will be excommunicated and all evidence of your membership destroyed. If you give sensitive information to our enemies, you'd better "sleep with one eye open" as they say. This holds true whether or not it was given willingly.

- Do not commit an act of violence unless it is in self-defense, defense of another, or as part of your current assignment. Killing without reason is considered treachery, and will be dealt with in the same manner as rule #1.

- If you find yourself in a situation where you must kill a known member of Grey or risk having your cover blown and therefore be killed yourself, you -must- do so. One loss is better than two.

- Unless you are a Forsaken, you are of no use to anyone as a corpse. Use common sense when dealing with others, many of whom will likely not share your views.

Things To Note

- Engaging in this RP will put a perpetual character warning on your head. This is very dangerous RP and -will- result in the loss of your character if you slip up.

- There isn't an official guild tag. We had one pre-restart with catastrophic results. Folks were hunting us down left and right with zero evidence as to our membership other than seeing "<Shades of Grey>" above our heads. I don't have the patience to constantly have to explain why this won't cut it, so we'll just prevent it in the first place and just not have a guild tag.
I am interested in this!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Good!

Something else I should add is that I'll easily make up some story and say that we've been watching your char for some time now and that they show the traits we want. It's not exactly invite-only. Anyone who wants in can get in, but the story of how they caught our attention in the first place is similar for everyone.

I should also note that GHI is a requirement as that's what I'll be using for our tests. You can get the latest version here:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... s/ghi.aspx
I have a human rogue that might fit well with this. He's politically anarchist and against the ruling state in general, especially the endless warring paid for by the civilians taxes. You know, much like real life.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
My somewhat battle-worn pally would be interested in this. ^.^
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
I have a question! Since this isn't an official guild tag, could a member be in Grey -and- another guild at the same time?

Terant will, of course, be interested again!
I've got a gnome that would be very interested to join :)

Terant Wrote:I have a question! Since this isn't an official guild tag, could a member be in Grey -and- another guild at the same time?

Terant will, of course, be interested again!

Absolutely! This will come in handy in plot lines later.
I will be part of this again.

<3
Might as well get Rhett Involved, If you are having Forsaken involved that is.
Thisisnotmysignature
If this is still going Tor wants back in.
Current roster: Pseudonyms of course
Momma- Leader of the Shades.
Pappa-
Doc-
Tummy-
Anyone else who would like to get in contact Nexi or myself via pm or ig.
An event!
I would like to first say that this event is closed to all outsiders without permission from Nexi.
So, for my first guild event I would like everyone to gather at the guild house. From that point we will be gathering and handing out food stuffs/clothes/medical supplies to those who need it. This may be very dangerous mission to partake in. Anyone who is interested please post your interest.
No takers?
How would I join in on this event? (Any information is appreciated.) :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tryouts [The Grey Militia] Harmonic 12 2,152 12-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Samlock