The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Obsession: The Death of a Demon
Spoiler:
Notes:

Sorry if the writing is lamed. I was semi-distracted and I felt like I had to make some closure to the character. This didn't happen in game.

I am not sure what's going to become of demon PCs in the future. I'll let the GMs discuss it, but the more it's been thought of the more iffy it seems. I am sorry if some people liked the character or liked the idea of player character demons, but I felt it was appropriate to retire Kiza once and for all. Thanks to the people who rped with her; I had a lot of fun!

Boredom, pure boredom, never in over a thousand years had the demon felt so discontent. And yet here she was, acting as an “adviser” to the warlock Duraza. He was an influential figure, a reserved one at that, they both had their secrets. He was the warlock and she was the succubus, but yet despite her long age her sense of patience was easily worn thin. Restraint was a gift that the demon woman lacked, and it wasn't too long before she began to wander.

It was in Tranquillien that she had arrived, knowing that the beings of the Scar were not ones to succumb to lust. She was wiser than to try and flirt with the undead and to hang around the Ziggurats, and so she had tried her luck with the Sin'Dorei. For the next few days she had singled out one, he was a squire, looked rather young and a bit wet behind the ears. He was eager to help fight the remnants of the Scourge, and had a brightness about him. The blood elf easily played into her hand, and by the third night she had romanced him straight to the bedroom where the two were alone.

She passionately played with him, stroking along his hair and ears, often making coos and awws. He was enamored by her affections, and as the night went on things had began to escalate. She gave him a taste of paradise, but she had other plans to him.

As she looked into his eyes she asked herself many questions. Why was he so easy? Why were so many of the blood elves easy to get? And yet, why was Duraza so far out of her reach? Why did he have her only a servant? She could have done more for him, she had so much potential. Part of her was angry; she would claim his life soon enough, but it wouldn't bring her any satisfaction. Not without Duraza, not without her obsession.

By now it would have been routine, but somehow passion turned into frustration. Her lips curled into a snarl as she grit her teeth, pinning down the squire before her. All restraint was gone.

“Kiza...?” the squire could only stammer. It was the most disorienting thing to go from cuddles and seduction to seeing the woman in extreme anger, “Is something wron-”

But before he could finish his voice was reduced to a gargle. His breath became short under the clamping grip of her hands. As she started to strangle him her eyes had returned to her demonic blue. Wings were slowly rising from above, a tail lashing back and forth.

“Why can't it be Duraza?!” she scowled, her lips curling back and exposing her growing fangs. She continued to keep hold of the now-struggling blood elf, still in mid-transformation. Before his body could give out to death, however, a burst of light came from behind and the demon was smacked aside. She let out a shrieking cry, still in mid-transformation before the squire's trainer had impaled a sword through her chest. As she slide off the cold metal she would fall limply to the ground, the Succubus' life fading fast as she was pulled back into the Twisting Nether. Investigations were soon to follow, but without any evidence that she was willingly summoned by Duraza, it was seen as nothing more than a freak accident.

But surely Kiza would never be summoned again, lest the warlock become discovered...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masquerade of a Demon ThePharaoh 2 1,082 11-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Staring at the Sun [Demon Hunter] Beltharean 4 1,340 01-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  A New Hobby/An Obsession with Destruction [Steamwarrior] Etmosril 14 2,663 11-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Cycle of the Duskrunner [Completed] [Demon Hunter] Knock 1 1,104 10-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Knock