The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The T E C H
The TECH
Technical Enforcers and Corruption Hunters

[Image: TECHWing.png]

"Not all of us are granted the light's blessing or great strength to fight the forces of evil. Yet the enlightened minds of Azeroth cannot aford to debate how long it might be before the forces of mindless destruction erase all semblance of advanced civilisation over a spot of tea, no matter how deligtfully divine the said cup may be.

For this reason, under the rally of Chief Engineer Olive Goodwin, with her Salvage Master and Head of Tactics, we call any and all that stand for civilisation to join us in putting our sharp minds into the service of resisting the evil threatening to halt the advance of civilisation. All this in wonderful company."

<T E C H> - The Steampunk guild

Steampunk Wikipedia Page
Google Steampunk Fashion Images
Deviant Art Steampunk Art

The aim of the TECH is to fight chaotic evil enemies while at the same time explore, salvage, gain new insight into technology and genrally be quite polite. It is a cross-faction good guild, lawful with regards to its Code.

We welcome all of your technicians, pilots, tech-users and generally classy people to join us in our quest to build ourselves a Zeppelin and head out adventuring for greater good around the world. Blood elves, humans, gnomes and dwarves are the most likely. Non-evil forsaken with brains still mostly intact could also fit in. Draenei bringing in Exodar tech may also be possible. Night Elves, Orcs, Trolls or Tauren will be admitted only after presenting in depth character background clarifying why they'd want to align with the TECH.

Adventure, social fun, tech and guild politics, all in one neat package, a great opportunity to add depth to your Techy characters.

The first thing we're looking at is salvage-building a zeppelin that will serve as our mobile base.

IC rules

You must take a look at this before joining
"The TECH Code for Gentlemen and Ladies."
It is a flash book, you open it by clicking on the edge and dragging it over.

I also have GHI in game version of this

OOC Rules

1) Same as the server rules REPECT

2) You must have a Steampunk look about you, if you need help please let me know or any one else that is in the guild.

3) You will need GHI addon

((Big thanks to DaveM for helping write out the Guild Post. It wouldn't have the detail with out you))
I just wanted to make a quick reminder on Steampunk technology. Yes they can do some pretty cool stuff even some stuff we can't do now a days, but they come at it from a basic level, a dirty, greasy, steam powered way. Yes they can fly but getting that contraption off the ground is a miracle all in its self let alone making it go where you would want it to go. Just making sure we stick to Steampunk and not move into Sci-fi
I'd like to join with my Human Paladin, Michael.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
Mission I.

Scouting for potential locations for a temporary work camp in which to build our mobile base (Zeppelin).

Council has decided that both Desolace and Tanaris are scouted.

The away teams are as such:

Team Heat (Tanaris): Highstride, Knifewrench, Vyxen, Avera, Barnell

Team Shade (Desolace): Goodwin, Blackthorn, Dawnlight, Hudson, Travin, Talis,

Seconds in command of the squads when Olive and Azial ain't around: Knifewrench and Blackthron.

We rally after 9 AM Server time in two days back in Ratchet with conclusion. Throughout this time, be in your zone scouting!
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Quote:Knifewrench, Rorbin

uh, these are the same Person; Rorbin Knifewrench.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
I'd like to get my mage, Faldel in on this please.