The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Montparnasse Walker the Third
"Good afternoon, my name is Montparnasse Walker the Third, named after Montparnasse Walker the Second whom in turn was named after the great Montparnasse Walker the First. The name Montparnasse meaning 'The Strongest' and Walker meaning 'The Smartest' which leaves me with the title of 'The Strongest and The Smartest'. Some may call me Sir Montparnasse Walker the Third, others may prefer Lord Montparnasse Walker the Third but I much prefer Montparnasse Walker the Third. . . The Great! But, if you prefer to shorten it, Montparnasse Walker the Third is perfectly fine, any less and you would be degrading me in a way that I simply will not stand.

"In my time, I have been a Soldier, a Friend, a Scholar, A Husband, a Philosopher, a Father, a Commander, a Lover, a Fighter and, most importantly, a Man. I do everything any man of this world must and nothing more. I have conquered hordes of Orcs, I have fought the fiercest of dragons and I have wooed the most cunning women and here I stand before you today, strong as ever. While I may have aged over the years, I have grayed as time passed, my body does not look as it once did, but I assure you, my spirit and courage remains intact.

"I am Montparnasse Walker the Third, I have done more then one can believe and much, much more. I refuse to answer such simple questions!"

After the long introduction, Montparnasse Walker the Third, a human male in an unbelmished white suit with matching white hair from age and a very glorious and perfect white mustache, stands up. The other patrons of the restaurant all stare upon him with awe and in their minds, they can see his very being sparkle with the shower of admiration.

Another man who is standing at Montparnasse Walker the Third's table seems to look very nervous, dressed in a waiter suit and clutching a menu close to his body for safety. Little does he know that the menu will not protect him from the angelic presence of this heavenly body in front of him.

With hesitation, the man says to Montparnasse Walker the Third, "U-Uh. . . Sir. . . W-Would you like r-red wine o-or white w-wine. . .?"

Montparnasse Walker the Third then points upon the man with right index finger, veiled in the purest of white gloves, he says in a very commanding and courageous voice, "Fool! I wish for white wine with my dinner! Red wine is for the scum who reside within the broken lands of Quel'thalas! Now do not make me wait any longer!"

A small whimper escapes from the waiter's lips as he looks upon Montparnasse Walker the Third's finger, the very gesture which very well may of been used to command armies into a charge of victory. With that, he cannot take any more of the man in front of him and faints on the spot, falling onto his back as he lets out a long breath, unable to contain it any longer within his lungs.

The being in the white suit, Montparnasse Walker the Third, sits back upon his chair and lifts a napkin, gently dabbing it against his lips as his glorious mustache twitches. With this action, the young women of the restaurant swoon in front of their male companions and the men look upon him, green with envy and manly admiration. For the rest of the night, Montparnasse Walker the Third enjoys his meal with white wine.

Thus ends another chapter of the Chronicles of Montparnasse Walker the Third.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Spirit Walker's Wife Caravan 2 1,209 03-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Taking off my Shoes, Uncovering the Blindfold. [Ley Walker][Completed] Spiralin 7 1,219 04-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Spiralin
  The Ley Walker Edgar 6 1,115 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Edgar