The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shiv & Co and Bla bla bla.
So, I'd like feedback on how I play Shivala and/or feedback on my other characters (Salsh'alei and Clayton are open for Feedback, too, just no -approved- profiles).

Also open for Feedback on the various IC posts I've done, or other things I can do better in the OOC community.
I quite enjoy reading the IC posts you create hun, I look forward largely to when Rheina's re-united with Shiv <3
"When it rains, do you run from door to door, getting wet all the same, or do you walk with dignity and accept it's raining?"
"On a rainy night, does the sandman send the mud-man?"

.<=='"Characters"''==>.
Karast - The Unlikely Paladin.
Tarlak Nightstride - The Lone Hunter.
Salinia Windrider - Princess.
Alaszun Nightglade - Priestess of the Elune.

.<=="'Threads'"==>.
Renae's cooking thread

"Think about the rain dance for just a moment. Don't you think you'd need rain dance practice? I mean some guys don't know it, some may have forgotten. You know what I wonder? Does it rain during practice? If it doesn't how do you know you got it right? And if it does ... why bother with the dance in the first place. Hey, need a little rain? Call a practice!"
Bump. :P
Out of all of these, I've RPed with Bragdana the most. A bit with Fal'del, but it's been a while and I seem to have forgotten a lot of our interaction. For instance, I still swear she was a Warlock when I met her...

Anyway, Bragdana...

I have to commend you on being the first ( and so far only ) Orc to gain Nexariel's trust to the point that she would fight alongside him without worrying he'll turn on her mid-fight. I find the dialogue the two often have to be pretty depressing at times, particularly their first conversation, but I guess it's because of those dialogues that they developed a friendship at all. He's very protective and tough from what I've seen, shrugging off some fairly strong punches from Nexariel and then being gentlemanly enough to restrain himself when she's down ( much to her annoyance ), so he fits the title of Earth Shaman very well, in my opinion. A bit of Fire in there sometimes, hehe.

Anyway, I'm sure being almost always ready and willing to RP with Bragdana is proof enough that I do enjoy the RP that results from it. ^^
Thank you both. To Karast: Shiv'll probably try to kill her.

To Nexi: I try to mix the two to the best of my ability. Despite his FlagRSP, he definately has parts of fire in him. So much to the part that I once considered making him a Pyremaster. But yea, he's too gentlemanly and scholarly to take a cheap shot, unless it's a slap punch.
Bragdana- What can I say man he's Aroes' bestest orc buddy. If I recall they met in the arena and I think the honorable combat between them is what started the friendship. Brag is the only orc that Aroes actually sees himself friends with because he isn't so uptight all the time, they share similar senses of humor too so it helps. I'm sad I don't get to rp with him more :)

Shiv- The descent into madness was awesome to read and the whole situation that started it was well written and played out, I'm not really sure I can say anything bad.

Thankee, Aroes. And yes, I'm sorry about it too. Sadly, Bragdana's busy fighting crap in his home, so that overrides any buddy bud ness.

Also, on Shiv, that was really the part that I was fearing Feedback on. I've personally never gone insane, so I'd hoped that I got down most of the details. Apparently, the only people I've heard things from both think it's good, so that's good.
I've only RPed with Bragdana, mostly pre-restart and only a couple times since. I'd like to see how much he's changed as a character as I've only fought against him and not gotten to really talk to the character. Also I assume the roll of shaman changes certain dynamics, but as he seems to still have the fighting spirit that was evident pre-restart, I'm hopeful that he is just as interesting and has just as much if not more depth.
Ay, he's still got the fighting spirit. I may even have him go Fire for that.
Bump.
D:< Shiv killed Saf.

/hate

But 'twas with skillful RP... so...
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Bah, maybe he shouldn't be such a nub.
Urelle's not going to kill Safksha. Pshaw.

Either way.
Bragdana is well played. He's explosive like an orc should be, despite his personality making him seem completely the opposite at first - This duality makes RPing with him specially tastefull.
Shivala is also an interesting character to be around. Her conflict between obeying her grandfather or not was shortlived, and now that she has no feelings whatsoever probably even less, but we shall see.

Otherwise, you're a nub.
BISH COME GET SOME.

And yea, she'll basically just be like "Pshaw, nuuuub" around her grandpa. 'twill be fun.
New edition!

Grek: Manlier then Brag.