The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tweets and Twits!
So, for a while I was considering using my normal Twitter account to start posting Server Updates, announcements, and other fun stuff. However, I can't imagine that other people who follow me would be very pleased. Therefore, I have created an account dedicated to tweeting server-related stuff!

Please feel free to follow it! It will help with quick updates and spreading the word promptly of any planned/known server outages/updates, announcements, and fun stuff such as directing attention to posts or even simple contests/giveaways!

Lok'Tar!
Amusingly enough, right after I post this the widget stops working! It's a conspiracy I say!
Kretol Wrote:Lok'Tar!
More like Lok'TWEET, am I right?

Also, I do think that the widget would be good for those who take quick scans of the website for news.. I was certainly shocked it see it!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
...If you start posting about sandwiches...
Oh please no.

Not Twitter.

But in all seriousness, as long as it's for server messages I approve.
More convenient and timely!
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
. . . Never touched Twitter before. . .