The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pickpockets!
I have not seen many of these, I believe Jacula has a pickpocket, but I have not seen them roaming the streets lately. I have made one and hope for some people to join me cause some interesting RP!
[Image: 8.jpg]
Pickpockets are incredibly fun to roleplay, though they are rare. I would gladly join any roleplay you start!
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
I am pondering over making a new guild somewhat like the theives guild. I would love to hear anyones comments on that.
Yes. Simply put - Yes. :)
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Alright the guild's name is The Snake Blade. I will be making a guild post asap.
Waiiiit. Why the Snake "Blade" when we'll have nothing to do with blades?
Hmm... The snakes edge? Or perhaps Slither?
Just try with....Uh...Some Latin name would be epic.
Ok, Furtificus = Thieves in Latin. (Sry for double post)
Alright the guild shall be named Furtificus!
Great! Meet you ingame!
Sounds like some anthro-Roman.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
A thief guild? Nice. That totally fits to a robber guild. We maybe should become partner guilds. :D
Cooooooooooooooooeeeeeeellllllllll.
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe