The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Crushin' Bones 'like a boss'
Barney watches as Grigg walks by.

[Griggs]: Evenin' there Firebrew, 'oos tha bairn? Bah, nae important, can ye just be gettin' me yer strongest ale fer me?

Barney continues to watch him, as Griggs speaks he lets out a snort.

Innkeeper Firebrew turns aroond an' grabs a large, iron, mug from the shelves. He shines it oot wiht a rag before regretfully filling it. As he does soo Innkeeper Firebrew grumbles something under his breath in dwarvish.

Griggs toys around with a few coins in his palm, eventually getting a grip on a few silver coins. He places the stack of coins on the bar with his fat fingers and takes the mug,

[Griggs]: 'Suce me there lad, mind if I take a seat?

[Barney]: Aye, have a seat.

Griggs begins to drink thirstily from his mug. "Aye, thank ye."

[Barney]: So, who're ye then?

[Griggs]: I be Grig Boolderback, mosta all me ole boys call me Griggs thoogh.

Barney reaches over to his mug, lifting it to his lips he chugs it down, some of it spills out onto his shirt and down his beard. He nods before replying "Aye, I be Barney Bumblegroan, please tah meet yah"

Barney walks over extending a hand.

Griggs takes the hand and gives a hearty grip. "Good on ye Barney."

Barney walks back over sitting in the chair, he lifts his legs up on the table and leans back letting out a relaxed sigh.

[Griggs]: Soo, Bumblegroan ye said, right boyo?

[Barney]: Aye, aye.

[Griggs]: ....Yer ma happen ta be Martha?

[Barney]: Aye, how did ye know thot?

[Griggs]: Haha, yer ma ther usta be a good 'ole pal o' mine. Along wit yer pa.

[Barney]: Ah, I see, an' how come I 'aven't met ye before?

[Griggs]: 'Cause I'm good like that boyo. Noo lissen up 'ere.

Barney nods, pulling his hat off he folds it up, tucking it between his belt and pants.

[Griggs]: I was once an eplorin' boy. Went 'roond tha world an all that shite. Braught yer ma an pa some real nice treasures an' such.

Barney listens to Griggs tale, clearly interested.

[Griggs]: Noo, the few years beck I wus on me way to visit yer ma. She told me 'boot ya boy. She wanted me ta keep an eye on ya.

[Griggs]: An' here I am. Been watchin' over ya lad. Been watchin ya groo, been watchin' ya learn.

[Barney]: Learn, whot? engineerin'?

[Griggs]: Na boy, fightin'.

[Barney]: Ye been watchin' me fight? I would have noticed ye.

[Griggs]: Or soo ye think boyo.

[Barney]: Och, tauren shite, who've ye seen me fightin'?

[Griggs]: Trolls.

Barney looks at him "Ye saw thot? Well I suppose we were out inne open but still.."

[Griggs]: Aye.

Barney smirks "Well I suppose I can put some trolls on their arses, but what de ye want?"

[Griggs]: Yer ma wanted ye safe, but I lad. I got something more fer ya lad.

Barney looks down at his mug "What're ye talkin' about?"

[Griggs]: I'm talkin' aboot raw strength an' satmina. Bein' able to look a pike at it's point an' laugh.

[Barney]: Tauren shit! ye dunnae even have a weapon, who could ye beat?

[Griggs]: Anyone I bloody want to boyo.

[Barney]: Yer pullin' mah leg.

[Griggs]: I an't pullin' shite. These scars along me body are a testament. To prove that ye coolden't throo a bloody bomb at me that woold take me doon.

Barney looks to the pieces of dynomite strapped to his belt "Och, whay dun ye prove it!" he gives Griggs a glare.

[Griggs]: Sure then boyo.

Barney stands up "Lead the way!" he laughs.

[Griggs]: Hmm, meh...Nae as impresive as I hoped but....

Griggs takes a few steps back and takes a running leap off of the ledge.

[Barney]: Whot are ye d-

Barney holds onto the small rocks along the hill, slowly climbing down "Och! I'll never see the end of et!"

Barney slides down, landing on his ass.

[Griggs]: Noo then lad, ye wanted a fight? Come git me.

Barney pushes himself up, knocking the snow of his clothing "Yer shur ye want me tah take the first blow?" he smirks.

[Griggs]: I'll -let- ye have the first strike if it makes ye feel better! Noo c'mon!

Barney charges at Griggs, growling as he runs he closes in throwing a punch at the dwarfs nose.

Griggs simply lifts his head so that his chin takes the brunt of the blow. He does not move at all, not a step or an inch. Not a flinch even! Griggs gives a hearty pat on Barney's shoulder as he chukles. "Good try!" while patting he sends a closed fist for-

Barney's looer chest.

Barney takes the blow, sent back a few feet landing on his bum as before, he holds his chest trying to breath, he lets out a groan. "That all ye got.." he says weakly.

[Griggs]: Na, I was just pushing ye off of me face.

Barney gets up running at him, hunched over holding one hand against his chest, he throws another punch into Griggs gutt with his free arm.

Griggs grabs the arm with a vice grip. He usses his other hand to pick Barney up by the collar and throw him near the tree to his side.

Barney is tossed into the air, smacking his head into the ground letting out a groan he says "What! was that"

[Griggs]: Me tryin' hard nae to kill ya boy, woold be a waste o' foorty-somethin' years.

Barney looks up at him breathing heavily "Heh, I hope ye don't"

[Griggs]: Noo, de ye want me to beat the livin' shite ootta ye or de ye wanna take the lesson?

Barney grumbles "Lesson"

[Griggs]: Good boy.

[Griggs]: Alrighty lad, I want ye pushin' up steam tank engine blocks by saturday.

[Barney]: Er... really?

[Griggs]: Aye.

[Griggs]: First we build the strength, the satmina will come naturally from it.

Barney nods "Get me up, feels like me insides er bleedin'"

Griggs throws Barney over his shoulder. "Oh come on ye big baby."

[Griggs]: Noo, lad. Yoo're goin' ta groo strong. Bloody strong.

Griggs places Barney down on his feet. "You good now lad? Can ye stand?"

Barney wobbles a bit, trying to gain his feet "Aye, I... I think so.

[Griggs]: Noo lad, yer goin' ta be a Bone Crusher. Yoo'll bat an eye lash an' lads will be breakin' ribs.

[Griggs]: Ya need to be strong.

Barney nods "When will we meet again?"

[Griggs]: Start weight trainin'. As I said, pushin' up steam tank engine blocks by saturday. I'll be chickin' up on ye tommoroo.

Barney nods "Aye, see ye then" he stumbles off.
Barney nods at Innkeeper Firebrew "The usual then" he waits for the dwarf to place the mug on the bar then puts down the required amount of coin. He looks over to Griggs "Mornin' then, time tah uproot trees?"

Barney lifts the mug, walking over to the table, before sitting down.

Griggs drinks whats left in his mug. "I ahsume ya been trainin' hard boy?"

Barney shrugs "Over a night, ah suppose I could've" he lifts his mug, drinking it down rather quickly.

Griggs raises his eyebrow inquisitively at you.

[Griggs]: What ya talkin' bout boy?

[Barney]: Och, nevermind... lets just get to it then, will weh?

[Griggs]: Lets.

Barney gulps down the remaining contents in the mug, stands and says "Lead the way then"

[Barney]: Err...?

Griggs tears a metal plate off of the destroyed seige engine. "[Dwarvish] Ever been snow-boarding?"

Barney pulls his hat off with one hand and scratches his head with the other "Ehm.... no?"

Griggs passes the large metal plate off to Barney. "[Dwarvish] Time to learn." He rips off another piece for himself.

[Barney]: Alroight then...

Griggs looks down the hill and nods approvingly. "[Dwarvish] Try to keep your balence." He leaps off of the edge and goes snowboarding down the hill.

Barney places the large plate down, trying to keep balance he pushes off, sliding down the hill wobbling -a lot- he gets to about the bottom, falls face first and slides through the snow.

Griggs laughs.

Barney spits a chunck of snow out his mouth, pushing himself up "Hows thot trainin'?"

[Griggs]: Eh, you were close.

[Barney]: Half thet bloody hill was feckin' rocks!

[Griggs]: And thats what you need the balence for.

Barney shakes his head "Whotever.."

[Griggs]: You can't fight if you can't stay on your feet. Granted Bonecrshers are practically made of steel, we still have to know how to stay on our toes.

Barney nods several times "Aye, aye"

[Griggs]: Now then, still most of your training is going to be strength training. Lets see how you've been doing. Go uproot that little skinny tree.

Griggs points over yonder.

Barney hobbles over to the tree, dusting the snow off his chest "Alright...?" he hugs the tree, a tight grip he begins to lift upwards.

[Barney]: Is there a certain way er..?

Barney || The tree would begin to -barely- lift out of the ground.

[Griggs]: Yeah, its called lifting. Put your back into it!

Barney begins to sweat, pull upwards on the tree, cracks could be heard as the roots snap, his muscles tense as he struggles to lift it.

Barney gives it one good yank, it would begin to lean towards him "Uh.. oh" he slides down the hill the weight of it ontop of him he slides to the left as it lands with a thud "Well then..." he wipes sweat from his brow.

[Griggs]: Well, its a start.

Barney shrugs "I really din't think I'd get et..."

[Griggs]: Hmm, you still need more wieghts to throw around in your off time, boyo. Perhaps I should start chucking a Mechano hog engine at you.

[Barney]: Well, yer the one teachin' me I agree'd soo... whots next?

Barney rubs his arms "This'll 'urt en a few hours.."

[Griggs]: Hrm, an't much to be doin'. Guess we could work on pain resistance if you feel like getting your ass beat in fassions you never knew.

Barney stares at him blankly "I lost last time... well... I suppose once more won't do eny 'arm"

[Barney]: Oh, by the way, I like yer dress.

Griggs cracks his kunckles. "[Dwarvish] Well, the point is I trounce you so many times you get use to the pain."

Barney sprints at Griggs "Well, I get the first hit" he throws himself at the dwarf in attempt to knock him over.

Griggs just stood still. As Barney comes closer he simply leaves a fist out to see if Barney would run into it.

Barney drops low in attempt to take out his legs, barely avoiding the fist.

Griggs punts Barney.

Barney is 'punted' in the face, he lands a few feet away "Och come on!" blood runs down his face from his nose. He gets up charging Griggs again, as he closes in he throws a punch for his face.

You kneel down.

Griggs lets punch hit his face, theres barely a sign of him even noticing the punch. He grabs Barney by the shoulders and tries to throw him away.

Barney tries to push Griggs' arms away, but its hopeless, Barney is merely tossed to the side.

Barney mutters "Like tryin' tah hit a fecking brick wall..." he sprints at Griggs' again and this time tries to tackle him.

Griggs braces himself and juts his shoulder outwards as Barney tries to tackle him.

Barney 's chest and Griggs shoulder connects, Barney lets out an oof and stumbles backwards trying to breathe "Weh... that doesn't feel good, broke somethin'"

Barney takes a few moments to get himself together, he again sprints at Griggs' in one final attempt to even push him he throws his entire body at the dwarf, clearly getting frustrated.

Griggs takes a precautionary step back and prepares for the tackle. As he comes near, Griggs goes to pick Barney up and flip him into the air.

Barney would be flipped and launched over Griggs, landing in the snow he growls "Bloody feckin' impossible!"

[Griggs]: Told you, boyo. Need to get stronger, more agile.

Barney stands up, wobbling "Agile?! I just ran into a feckin' wall six bloody times!"

[Griggs]: Agian, it helps you keep your feet.

[Barney]: I kept my feet, ye just tossed me aroun'...

[Griggs]: Well, thats where the strength comes in.

Barney crosses his arms and pouts "So oim weak then, aye?"

[Barney]: No, oim not, your just a bloody hunk of... steel!

[Griggs]: Yea, and you're going to become as tough as me. No hell, you're gonna get tougher. I'm an old fuckin' coot.

[Barney]: Roight then, well whats next? More runnin' in tah walls?

[Griggs]: Na, I've beaten your ass enough times. I really don't got much for you to do right now besides liftin' engine blocks and maybe I'll make you do a few more snowboards.

[Barney]: ... mhm, well lets go then, no point in wastin' time, aye?

[Griggs]: 'Course.

Barney wipes the blood away from his face "Stainin' me damn clothes"

[Griggs]: Oh man up. I've been livin' in rags for twenty years.

Barney mutters "I bet ye have"

Griggs points down the path they just came up. "Well, you can either take the long, but easier way down. Or go the way we came the first time." He thumbs towards over the cliff.

[Barney]: I suppose the cliff is more 'benefitial'...

[Barney]: Er.. I left the steel down there..

[Griggs]: No worries. Thats why I haven't thrown this thing in the lake yet.

Griggs rips off another sheet of metal and lazily tosses it behind him, towards Barney.

Barney picks it up with ease, leaping off the edge of the cliff, landing on the steel sheet and sliding down the hill, not wobbling as much and seems to make to the bottom in pieces this time.

Barney picks up the sheet and yells "I did better that time!"

Barney hurries back up.

Barney breathes heavily "Thot was... exciting I suppose would be the term.."

[Griggs]: Yea, gets the old blood pumping, dosen't it?

[Barney]: I suppose I should go again then, aye?

[Griggs]: Aye, go for it.

Barney leaps the edge as before, landing on the steel sheet he glides down the cliff, screeching could be heard as the steel comes in contact with the rocks, laughing and not paying attention he slams face first into a tree.

You lie down.

Barney stands up, grumbling "Feck me!"

[Barney]: Thet was stupid..

Griggs comes skidding to a stop on his sheet of metal. "Oh come on, I know you got eyes."

Barney snorts "I wasn't payin' attention" he twist his broken nose back into place and lets out a small grunt as a crack is heard.

[Griggs]: Smooooth.

Barney takes a rag from his belt, wiping the blood from his face "Well... what was the other thing aside from this we could be doin'?"

[Griggs]: You gotta be pushin up engine blocks. Mechano hog would work untill you and push Seige engine blocks.

[Barney]: Well, I suppose I can try that then.

[Griggs]: Aye, I'll meet you at the same inn in a few days, sound fair?

[Barney]: Aye, nice em.. 'trainin' with ye then..

[Griggs]: Good luck there, boyo.

[Griggs]: Also, my dress is manly. Thank you very much.

[Barney]: Eheh.. sure et is..

Griggs goes to scale a cliff.
Griggs kicks the door open, which quickly swings on its hinge and slams into the stone wall.

Barney turns his head, looking at Griggs "Whoa.."

[Griggs]: Ah, nothing like winter's veil to lighten up the spirits.

[Barney]: Evenin' Griggs.

[Griggs]: Boyo, is that you?

[Barney]: Aye.

[Griggs]: Good, good. Now then. Have you been training like good ole' Griggs has been telling you to?

[Barney]: Hell, I have. More o' that snow boardin' an' weight liftin'

[Griggs]: Good, good. Then c'mon. It's time for me to test you out just like always.

[Barney]: Better be ready fer me this time, yer bout' tah get an arse woopin'! Or so I hope..

Griggs kicks the door wide open again. When it closes you could hear the creak of the hinges as they nearly rip out of the stone.
[Barney]: I'll race ye down this time..

Griggs takes his 'snowboard' from where he left it last week. "Show me what you got boyo. You pick the route."
Barney grips a loose sheet of steel, places his foot against the destroyed steam tank and rips it off, moving over to the cliff.

[Barney]: Heh, I got en idear..

Barney leaps off the cliff, placeing the sheet below his feet while doing so, he lands on the ruined tree halfway down and glides to the bottom.

[Griggs]: A good show, boyo. You got some balence on you for once.

[Barney]: Thank ye, I've ben workin' on et.

[Griggs]: Now then, show me your best punch. I'll even give you a free shot.
[Barney]: Oh?

Barney takes a few steps foward, clasps his hands together making one fist, and lurches back and slams it as hard as he can into Griggs' stomach.

Griggs remains as still as ever, but you could actually hear Griggs mutter something under his breath. "Feckin' hell..."

Griggs spits out a wad of.. well.. spit. He then turns his attention to Barney, a sly grin creeping up. "Now, lets test your pain resistance." He clutches both hands on Barney's shoulder and goes for the low blow in between the knees.

Barney lets out an 'oof' before wrapping his arms around Griggs' legs trying to lift him over then drop down ontop of him "Yer gonna pay fer that one" he growls.

Griggs is lifted up and over with near to no opposition. Once he lands he just kinda blinks. He knocks on his hat and yells. "Wait. Was that suposto hurt?"

Barney turns around "Bah, I did that all wrong"

[Griggs]: Screw the fancy stuff, boyo.

Barney nods throwing a simplistic punch for Griggs face.

Griggs catches the fist in his right hand, some strain showing. "Well, I can definitely put you on Siege engine blocks now."

Griggs takes a heavy step foward, his left arm going in an uppercut to Barney's face.

Barney takes the hit, he growls "Thets goin' tah hurt in that mornin'" he attempts to shoulder-check Griggs' to the ground.

Griggs matches the shoulder-check with his own. At this point it is a similar to a clash of the titans. Griggs is panting lightly, as if trying to hide it.

Barney begins to tire, he tries to hook Griggs' on each side of the head one punch each. Left then right.

Griggs goes wide-eyed as the first one hits. The second punch takes him out of the running and he falls onto his back under the force of Barney's shoulder. "Holy feckin' hell."

Griggs lies down.

Barney extends a hand to Griggs before saying "Whot? Heheh, I told ye I've ben workin' on et"

Griggs takes the hand and picks himself up. "Yeah, you been learnin' for once."

[Barney]: So whots next then?

[Griggs]: Well lad, you caught me off guard for sure. I want you to start pushing up siege engine blocks. Next week will probably be your last test.

[Barney]: An' whots that then?

[Griggs]: You actually beat me in a fight.

Griggs grins wickedly.

[Barney]: Heheh, yer on..

[Barney]: Oh, an where can I find these engine blocks.

Griggs points up the hill towards they wreckage that has been stripped probably of most of it's outer metal. "That should still have it's engine in it."

Barney shrugs "I'll get on that then, I think I'll go fer a drink ferst.."

[Barney]: I'll see ye then, aye?

[Griggs]: I look foward to it. Till then I'm off to cut down trees with my bare fists to go and build me a lodge.
Preparations for the Final Test

Barney wanders back up the Ironforge mountain after his encounter with his teacher Griggs Bouldercrack “Pushin' steam-tank engine blocks… I wonder how damn heavy they can be..”. Barney moves towards the destroyed siege engine places his foot against the side of it and begins to tare steel plates and other parts off of it until he gets to the ruined engine. It is rather big and block shaped, he goes around the other side of it and pushes against it casually, it doesn't even budge “The bloody hell, how do they even get it in there?”. Barney pushes against it as hard as he can his muscles flexing and clearly strained, it slowly begins to move down the mountain “Whots et goin' tah be like pushin' uphill I wonder.. I suppose I'll find out then”

Barney continues down the mountain, the guards watch as he slowly makes his way down, looking at him like he is some kind of lunatic, Barney nears a small hill on the road and stops as the block won't just slide over it. Barney gets his fingers under the edge of the engine block and lifts it on one end flipping it over the hill, he shakes his arms, clearly frustrate he begins to go at it again, as he nears the bottom he makes his way back up, exhausted and angered he stops half-way. As before Barney slips his fingers under on either side, lifts it up carrying it up the hill, moving his feet quickly one after the other, left right, left right. About a quarter ways to the top he drops the engine and it makes a loud thud, he grabs one of the bars on the other side and begins to pull it up instead of a push, quickly he gets to the very top, yelling as loud as he can “BLOODY FUCKIN' ANNOYIN' ASS TRAINING!” then drops down on his bum and begins laughing. “I did it.. I bloody did it!” he lets out a sigh of relief, grabbing one of the many sheets of metal laying around he climbs to the top of the mountain.

Barney nears the top of the mountain when he has to climb a rocky cliff that goes about 50 meters up to the top, as he is making his way he strains to hold onto the steel plate. “Half-way there an' oim already tirin'!” he nears the top and launches the steel sheet up, before climbing up as quickly as he can. Barney reaches the very top of the mountain, leaps off the edge, places the sheet under both his feet and begins shredding snow down the mountain, gliding over rocks and other parts of the mountain all the way down dodging trees and other obstacles. As he gets to the bottom he moves over to a pile of boulder he set-up a while back before he and Griggs had met, he makes lines in the snow ahead and lifts each boulder (About the same size, 120 lbs each) one at a time, launching them trying to get them further each time, till finally he gets the last one past the final line. He moves towards the boulders pushing them all to one spot, he would then pick them up one at a time throwing them up above him then catching them with his hands behind his back and making a separate pile.

Barney reached the final part of his set-up, three full grown trees one bigger than the other, he sighs “Time to try this again…” he puts his arms around the first tree, giving it a tug he strains to lift it, cracks are heard as the tree begins to up-root he pulls it out of the ground and throws it behind him. Moving onto the next one he does the same thing up-rooting it and what not, he lifts it and swings it into the other a few times until both are completely demolished and with that he was ready for his final test. Barney lets out a sigh as he moves back up the mountain “Bloody chore that was” he walks into the tavern, orders a drink and gulps it down as fast as he can followed by a sigh. For the next few days until he met up with Griggs he did the same thing over and over pushing the engine block up and down, climbing the mountain, snowboarding down it, throwing boulders, tossing them up and down, followed by uprooting trees.
Barney hops off the edge of the cliff, making his way towards Griggs "Afternoon' Griggs"

Griggs raises his eyebrow inquisitively at you.

[Griggs]: So, lad. You think you're ready?

[Barney]: Ye bet yer arse I'm ready..

Griggs rips off the sleeves of his coat. "I'm not going to hold back this time..."

Barney cracks his knuckles "When yer ready ol' man!"

Griggs takes a step back. He lets out a deep breath before charging Barney with full force, an underhand punch going for his gut as he shoulder checks.

Barney plants his left foot behind him, holding out against the impact of Griggs shoulder though taking the punch to the gut. Barney shows no acknowledgement of pain, he puts his left hand on Griggs head and launches a fist into his gut.

Griggs twists around; the hat on his head dislodges itself as the punch lands on air. He grabs the extended arm and whips him around, attempting to launch him into one of the thick trees.

Barney would quickly grab Griggs on one side of the head, holding his ground he brings his other hand around and slams it into the side of Griggs' head.

Griggs staggers back a few steps. He shakes his head a number of times before his vision return to him. "A good shot but you're far from done!" He walks back over, rather calmly, and slams a fist into Barney's Kidneys.

Barney takes the hit, letting out a growl he bends over and barrels into Griggs' legs in attempt to flip him face first into the snow.

Griggs brings a knee up into Barney's face and he practically bended down into it.

Barney goes head-first into Griggs knee, getting frustrated with this, he place his hands on either side of Griggs' shoulders then attempts to head bash him as hard as he can.

Griggs goes to match Barney with his own head. When they meet he actually takes a few steps back, again shaking his head.

Barney watches as Griggs' backs off, he charges him and attempts to tackle him over.

Griggs glances as Barney comes near. He locks his legs and slides back in the snow as Barney makes contact. When the initial charge finishes Griggs brings up both hands onto Barney's shoulder and try to throw him aside.

Barney is not thrown, but moved aside, he stumbles a few feet, gains his footing sprints at Griggs' and attempts to shoulder-check him over.

Griggs juts his shoulder out as Barney charges him, preparing to meet the assault shoulder-on.

Barney's shoulder impacts with Griggs' he ultimately freezes against him, as they disconnect he throws a hook fist for the front of Griggs head then the back.

Griggs's head gets knocked around like a pinball from the two attacks. With the last attack striking Griggs stumbles towards and falls to a knee. He spits into the snow and wipes his forehead, which is slowly but surely producing a trickle of blood.

Griggs kneels down.

Griggs wipes his forehead once over.

Barney stands silently, waiting for Griggs.

[Griggs]: Whuts this now? A'm bleedin'?

[Barney]: Aye.

Griggs lets out a hearty chuckle. "I haven't seen me own blood in so long... A almost forgot what it looked like."

Griggs whips around off of his knees and aims a punch for Barney's lower chest.

Barney doesn't waste a moment, as the fist impacts with his chest he lets out a roar, he would then plow into Griggs' bear hug him as hard as he can and tackle him over.

Griggs falls onto his back under the force of the bear hug. He hangs his head as far back as possible and goes for a skull bash.

Griggs lies down.

Barney takes the upper ground upon Griggs' getting on top of him, he is skull bashed, a bit dazed he begins slamming his fists one after the other into the sides of Griggs' head.

Griggs is kept onto the ground by Barney. He begins to bleed out from both ears as the barrage ends, but this does not seem to visibly effect. Him He grabs Barney's shoulders and goes for another skull bask, trying to throw him off.

Barney takes another hit, clearly taking pain from Griggs' head bash he clasps his fists together, raises them above his head and brings them both down upon Griggs' head at the same time, he would then get up and wait for Griggs' to continue the assault.

Griggs's head makes a satisfying 'crack' sound under the double-fisted punch. He weakly picks his head up; the back of his head is viciously torn open. He lashes a punch out at Barney, more as trying to push him away than harm him.

Barney backs off "Whoa, I err.. Ye okay?"

Griggs cackles, his breath hoarse with pain. "Nah... I've lived too long..."

Griggs picks himself up out of the snow, his knees shaky and his arms wavering. He puts up a fragile fighting stance and charges Barney wildly.

Barney lets out a sad sigh "I didn't mean fer ye ta-" Barney holds his fist out, in hopes that Griggs' would run straight into it.

Griggs falls right into the fist, knocking onto the ground with his own force. "Pfft, feck yer sorry. This is the way boyo. A bone Crusher fights to the last feckin' man."

Griggs lies down.

Barney dives above Griggs and would go for an elbow slam to the face before saying "I owe ye one" in attempt to finish him.

Griggs's face nearly caves in on itself. His neck, on the other hand, makes a loud cracking noise ad the head spins around under the force. His final remarks were. "Tell yer mom a said she's got a nice arse."

Barney lets out a huff "Ye were a good man Griggs"

Barney frowns, looking down at the corpse "The least I could de is bury ye.." he kneels down and begins to dig a large hole in the deep snow.

Barney slides Griggs' body into the hole, fills it over with snow and moves over to the tree, he kneels down and lifts a single growing flower, picks it and places it on the mound where he was buried "May our ancestors watch over ye"

Barney moves back up the mountain, a new dwarf, a Bonecrusher.
EDIT: You should write [complete] in your title thread.

You can get a GM to delete this post though.
I think you can partially benefit from the prestige and not finish training. I think Astus for example can still raise undead and have minions and he only has a few posts. Also roll bonuses are optional- we could choose to have them even without having a prestige, so I don't know if we should tell people they are bad at their prestiges just because of a few +10s requested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cost to be the Boss ThePharaoh 0 1,870 01-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Bones Crushed, Guilt Healed Reese 0 723 02-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Reese
  The "Dear Boss" Letters ImagenAshyun 29 4,484 11-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Bones of the Past [Pyremaster] FlyingSquirrel 14 2,343 09-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Dear Boss. I'm in love. ImagenAshyun 0 754 08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun