The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

IvanWar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I started WoW with normal servers. I tried a PvP server for about 5 months or so, didn't like it too much. I had a friend that introduced me to role playing. I loved it. I can't role play without friends, but I occasionally raid here and then, and PvP here and then. I'm a horde player, I make costumes pretty good. I fight depending in my mood. I've played since the beginning of Warcraft. Warcraft I- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Canada. My primary language is English, but I'm learning German and Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Like I said, I got into Warcraft, not WoW, but I got Warcraft for free, my friend gave it to me, a bet I won. I didn't think the game would be all that nice, but it had a nice storyline, and nice spells and stuff. I quickly became addicted.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I hated PvP and Normal private servers, since I'm a RPer now. I just googled "WoW Private Servers RP" and this was the first result. And here I am now, quickly typing the introduction of Oxhorn Browntail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy journeys, getting lost in the Barrens or Tanaris (not a big space to get lost). I don't enjoy fighting, depending on my mood. I try to have as many friends as possible. I am a nice player.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren / Druid
Their lore is interesting, they're a tough class, but nice on the inside. They are more for fighting, but I like standing in big crowds, being noticed with my Thunderheart pieces and Guise of the Tidal Lurker.

I also like the druids, because of their versitality. They can heal, tank, DPS, but that's not the main reason. If you want to anytime, you can be a pet! Let's work on our math here.
Noggenfogger+Cat Form= Kitty Pet
Good job!!! 2/2!

Also they're respected... I don't know why though...
Also sometimes I like Hunters. They can show off their bows, pets, and their accuracy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to be able to interact with others that want the same I do. I can't wait to hear wonderful stories people think of, and such. I wish for this server be much better than retail servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the respect the most. The crap they give you on retail is unacceptable. Making fun of taurens, elves, and such. I hate that. And the erotic roleplaying is the worst. It's rude, I find it offending, and what else?

The keyboard experience. I hate sitting there (especially in fights) waiting for somebody to type things.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Elkhoof Browntail was born and raised in the Barrens. When he was three, his mother died of lung cancer. He never remembered his mother's name or what he looked like. They heard of the goblins settling on the coast, but no matter where, his father -hated- goblins. They moved to Mulgore, and made their tent by a lake, today known as Bloodhoof Village. They were running out of food, money, and water. And summer was coming. There was a race advertising on a nearby tree. It read;

Dear Taurens/and other races of Kalimdor!
The Grimtotem will be hosting a race around Mount Hyjal, the winner will win 5000 gold pieces, leather armor and a magical staff!
Race occurs on; June 21st, 1:00 in the suntime."

Stagger, Elkhoof's father, took this letter back home, and read it to his children. At the time, Stagger had tamed a swift, strong kodo.

-- June 27 --

Stagger won the gold, armor and staff. But the Grimtotem were mad. They went to his tent, and murdered Stagger in his sleep.

((I'd continue but I'm real tired, need to sleep, but if you email me I'll write a full story for you!))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for reading my introduction! I hope I got picked! And I like only accepted people are allowed.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Thanks. I am going to have a great time on cothq