The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Does my account exist?
I can't seem to make a server account, whenever I try it tells me I've input the wrong data. When I try to log into account management (using the same user name and password I just used to log in) it tells me there's no match on the server. Ditto for anything else I try to do, aside from accessing the forums.

Am I doing something?
Did you actually Register a server account on that same site?
Yes. I've tried different capitalization combination of both the email address and user name---and the user name and password both work to get me here but not to register for anything there.

When I click "Click here to create a server account" I hit register on that page, input my account name, password, email, yadda yadda... it says the information does not match a user on the forum.
You need to use the same username and e-mail you used for the forum registration.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
When trying to register a server account, please copy+paste the email you're using from the forum by going into your User Control Panel and then clicking on the Edit account settings link. The most common problem is people forgetting the email they used on the forums, causing them to think there's an issue somewhere else.
Figured it out! Thanks Kret. Turns out I am just a complete idiot. You probably get this often, I appreciate you being patient.
You're not an idiot, breh. Common problem that happens all the time. Either people forget what they capitolized or they put in the wrong info. Don't sweat it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weapons Don't Exist.. For too long Bingles 16 2,624 07-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  Addon button doesn't exist? Clovis 12 2,526 11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Clovis
  My Add-on Folder doesn't exist Presidium 7 1,331 10-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post: PiesOfNub
  HELP! My forum account or server account doesn't exist! Kretol 0 1,528 04-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Kretol