The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

redkiller94`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I play pretty much anything that includes an aspect of roleplaying. With roleplaying in my head I got stuck in roleplaying on World of Warcraft, it's just amazing how such a detailed world can become even more detailed with just a nudge from fellow players. So yeah, I've dedicated my last one and a half year to roleplaying on different servers and this one looks quiet promising.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden, but as I hate my own language I prefer to speak English day in and day out.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have to say it wasn't the gameplay itself that drew me here, it was the amazingly huge world and depth in lore that did. And also to create my own custom lore within the universe (which may sound like lorerape, but my guild was tired of following a strict storyline).

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Mainly because the main server I roleplayed on was brought down by Blizzard and I needed my fix of roleplaying. This one looks even better than the other one as well, so why not drop by?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything really. My recent roleplaying included pretty much everything from adventuring, dark gods, epic fights, relaxing at taverns and love.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say I can't really choose. All races have their own charm and way to roleplay in. But if I were to choose, I'd choose a Tauren or an Undead. Tauren because they are so damn huge and strong - the ideal leadertype. And Undead because they have a tendesy to not give a blit about your business, unless it payed off for him to do it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
High. Just the site-layout looks promising and I'm kneeling before you to see some decent grammar. And most importantly, good roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "Role-playing" section. I've seen way too many attempts of creating allmighty creatures and characters that could defeat anything in it's path. My own guild made custom lore, yes. But we kept it within our guild since we knew only we wanted and understood it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Athilius, you know we can't meet the Slayers head-on. They have a tendesy of drawing together the most unpredictable allies possible." said Maty.
Athilius sighed. "I know, but we can't hold this back forever. We must make our move before they do." Athilius went inside the house with Maty, discussing their matters, unknowing of the bulky visitor.
"Pointy ears be weird. Zaky smash pointies!!" the big undead said. His armor was heavy and spiky, most surely Titanium. He had a major hammer in one hand and a spiked shield in the other, hulking forth to the lab. "Zaky be here!... ... Zaky not see pointy ears." Zaky looked around in the big lab. "What dis be?" he said while he poured down the potion into his metallic mouth. "GAAH! ZAKY SMASH BURNING LAB!"

"What about Elushia? She may become a vampire as well if she were together with you Athilius!" Maty said with his voice rising.
"I told you, stay out of this Maty!"
The two elves turned their heads to the window as they hear explosions and destruction outside. "What the hell? The slayers ain't attacking yet! Not this early!"

As Athilius and Maty peeked out the window, they saw the huge undead heading away from the camp, leaving the destroyed lab in his wake.
"Told ya." sighed Maty.
"Shut up..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One thing: I am exceptionally random. Now excuse me while I save some purple penguins. FOR GARVIN DINKFINKLE!
Welcome to the server!