The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What is going on?!
Ok this is getting a little old, i've been waiting for almost 2 weeks now! I Posted my introduction 2 weeks ago!!! i read on the forums that is it might take a few days? Wrong! i would love it if i could actually play, or know if i even made it past introduction, if you guys cant accept it please link me some more sites, im just sick of waiting for you lazy people!
1) Calling us lazy won't help.
2) You're a peon, so you've been approved and all? Your introduction is done, and you can make an account and start playing.
...You were already approved. And yes, if you have an attitude like this; i.e. calling people lazy...you certainly won't last long here. That was rather disrespectful.
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Your complaints have been noted. I apologize that it took a few days until your introduction was approved. Fortunately, we are not so slow as to take two weeks, however. I noticed you posted your intro the day you joined, which was on the 17th. If my calculations are correct, that has been four days.

Now that you were welcomed earlier this morning, I would suggest to review the Rules of the server, as well as visit the FAQs on the Wiki. Of course, since it's been a few days since you initially posted your intro, I hope you already took the time to browse around and learn more about us and our procedures. We tend to have above-average standards, which you may not be used to if you're accustomed to other private servers (or retail).

At any rate, welcome again!