The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jeepers Creepers
Letters have arrived at numerous houses across Azeroth, to those who work (unknown to the public) within the dark art covens and sects.

Spoiler:
[Image: TEXTUREA.jpg]

OOC Notes:
Who: Human, Gnomish and Forsaken Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Death Knights Necromancers, Graven-Ones and Felsworn; basically evilly aligned characters. Please note that if you come to the party and are not one of these, you will be killed on site. I do not tolerate meta/powergaming at all.
What: A Hallow's End celebration, of course.
When: Saturday, October 30th at 1:00 PM server time.
Where: You will be summoned to the location prior to it starting, please make sure to RSVP.
Why: Because it is Hallow's End...Why not get a whole bunch of blood thirsty folks together for a party? Plus, gifts? I mean, those are awesome, amirite?

Disclaimer: Rated: R
Blood shed is inevitable. Innocents will be slaughtered. Demons will rise. If you do not like this dark roleplay, do not come. People will not cater to foo-foo, rainbow, kissy-kissy-goo-goo RP at this event.
Also note that the characters who would show up/be invited are not the heroic type. They must not expose who is what out in public, understood?
Make sure your characters are dressed in appropriate party attire. No costumes, just elegant and what not.

Hur dur. I hope people come. :<
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
RSVPing for Ligga.
RSVP for Astus.

Also, I thought Graven Ones didn't exist anymoar D:
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
RSVP for Sammy. She's gonna wear a lovely frosty dress :3.
Probably, but I haven't been active in months.
:O

I wanna go.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
If I'm home by then, yush! I'm scheduled for a RL Halloween party then, but If I arrive home in time, Aemondall will most certainly attend such a lovely fiesta.
Then come Wally boy. ;o
RSVP for Gennas.
Before I forget, this lowly peon would like call in to RSVP on the behalf of the following party of Warlocks:

Avidius - Xigo

Tavren - LostStranger

Mathias - Krilari

Davin - NodCommando
So here is the dealeo guys. Saturday is my first wedding anniversary. Thinking that my husband, who typically does not care to celebrate holidays, has surprised me with a night get-away to be like, 'yay we iz stel murid'. Problem? Well, it is Saturday morning through Sunday morning when we will be gone. Friday night is booked for me as well as Sunday night.

We will have to figure this out another time. So sorry to disappoint. :C
Perhaps the next weekend? Y'know the one after Halloween in November.
*shrug*
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
That sounds delicious!

So November 6th, at eleven AM server time..We will do the event!
Perhaps, due to the proximity to Guy Fawkes night...a WoW-style hanging-drawing-quartering could be done too. Complete with bonfires?