The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LolIWin237`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 15 years old, but I've been told I have the maturity level of an adult. I am a hardcore gamer who likes nothing better than to sit around playin' WoW all day.
I enjoy different types of play. When I RP, I tend to make myself look like
the wise/mysterious badass-in-secret, but don't think I can't fill other roles; I'm highly adaptable! I hate grinding & questing for
levels, due to repetivity and relatively small attentions span for such
things. I can be a smartass at times, but never take me seriously or offensively. Hurting others is NOT my goal.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S. and I can fluently speak English. I speak NOTHING else. I'm taking Spanish classes now.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, after watching YouTube vids and previously playing RuneScape, I was
all in to MMOs. WoW came naturally to me. I'm a lore freak and enjoy the Warcraft RTS along with the MMORPG.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, the other server I RP'ed on got shut down. (Echeloned) So, I searched
for another on Google. You're top link, so I took that as a good sign. Make
meh happy, CotH!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action and danger, sometimes tavern. I love violence of all types, and
cooling down and relaxing stuff always is fun. I don't like RP with crowds because it gets unorganized FAST. Simple solo or groups of 2-4 works nicely for me because of easy communication and less spam.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll/Orc shaman baby! Lovin' the elemental and healing spells. The
cosmetic parts of shammy spells are great for RP. The gear looks nice, too. Chain Lightning (for NPCs) and Chain Heal are great in certain situations. They're flashy and I try to make it fit in the best I can.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I doubt you'll beat Echeloned because of the massive customizablility, but
I'm hoping I can get into some awesome RP quickly. As long as I don't have
to spend time to earn things, like gear or what-not, you'll keep me happy. So, summin' it up: let me jump in quick, no waiting, and I'll enjoy your server as a home. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm glad you have rules on maturity. I look forward to RPing with lore-wiseand mature players. Where I came from, little children with poor grammar and terrible RP skills were common. If I have my mindset correct, I shouldn't have anywhere NEAR as much of a problem my old server had.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I guess I'll do one from Echeloned.
Durotar...the great land of the orcs and trolls...home to Gatbek ((me)), a
legendary shaman of the Darkspear tribe. Trained in the arts of enhancement, he wanders the land searching for new challenges and befriending many along the way. His blades have been tempered by the flames
of the Frostwyrms of Northrend. Traversing Sholazar Basin and the Storm
Peaks was nothing. Gatbek has slain mighty minions of the Lich King, and
ravaged the demons of Outland.

In the Sholazar Basin, Gatbek engaged in a heated battle with a devilsaur.

The devilsaur was huge, and it looked upon Gatbek as if it were a new playtoy. It charged and managed to knock Gatbek back a distance. Gatbek went unconscious, and the devilsaur carried him away. Why didn't the devilsaur kill him there? Who knows? The devilsaur met a group of raptors by a small stream, and became enraged. It dropped Gatbek, then charged after the raptors. Once Gatbek was on the ground, he got up slowly and stole behind a tree. The devilsaur managed to eliminate 3 of the 4 raptors easily, and it prepared to finish it off. While the devilsaur was distracted, Gatbek managed to heal himself enough to where he had enough energy to finish the devilsaur.

Gatbek prepared to make a running jump, bringing his axe from the devilsaur's chest, all the way down between his legs. When Gatbek jumped, the devilsaur dodged to the side, and Gatbek barely missed. Now back on the ground, the devilsaur prepared to strike back. He tried to stomp on Gatbek, but he rolled out of the way right when the devilsaur's foot came crashing down on the ground. Now behind the devilsaur, Gatbek sliced it's ankle. The devilsaur collapsed on the ground.

Gatbek leaped on the devilsaur and swiftly ended the devilsaur's misery. Gatbek then escaped the area.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I'm looking forward to RP with you guys here at CotH. Thanks for your time!
Welcome to the server!
Alright, thanks so much!