The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MLG918`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
(Hey! I'm sorry I was reading the questions and I accidentally hit submit so I'm sorry if you got a blank intro.) Well.. I have been a World of Warcraft player for a few years now. I have mainly been into spell casters but I'm now just starting to get into melee classes. I have played on Retail servers and mostly have been doing the PvE aspect of the game. I started roleplaying on World of Warcraft though a few months ago and I have realised that I actually like roleplaying as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and I speak English fluently. I try my best to not make typos or grammar mistakes, but rarely if I'm typing too fast I do.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad actually started playing Warcraft III which eventually got him into World of Warcraft. I thought I would get into it too just to see what it was like. I've been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys over Google. I was curious if there were any private roleplaying servers out there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really dosen't matter. I mostly just roleplay in taverns and social hubs but anything with combat in it is okay too. I think I do better with crowds than with just another person, I tend to be less nervous.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love gnome mages, just because mages are intellectual and with the combination of mathematical and scientific intelligence the gnomes have as experts of engineering, it really fits. Plus in roleplaying you can be a genius with seriousness as well as being fun and playful at the same time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really have any major expectations right now. I just want a good server that has interesting roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how you guys are making sure to filter out people who aren't serious. I also like how you have a no god-moding policy, so many people do that on the retail roleplaying servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alarah looked down at the grave that was now her sister's. It looked peaceful, with the rest of Elwynn forest but she was not at peace at all. Out of surprise, a giant hand patted her lightly on the back.
"Ah, what a nice day in the forest." the draenei male voice whispered. Shaazac was wearing his nice, but damaged purple and blue robes and cloth armor and had his glowing blue spell blade attached to his belt. Alarah looked up quickly in surprise.
"Yes... it is." Alarah whispered back.
"Missy was a fine warrior, I am sure she is at peace now." Shaazac said, now smiling.
"I fear the worst." Alarah replied.
"What do you mean?" Alarah focused on Shaazac, looking at him straight in the eyes.
"Well her body was never found was it?" Alarah asked, already knowing the anwser.
"No, her body wasn't found." He admitted.
"The scourge more than likely took it and is using her flesh to make an abomination!" Alarah said in a worried tone. Shaazac sighed.
"You always think the worst possible thing happens don't you?" Shaazac waited for an anwser but Alarah said nothing as she looked down at the grave with a tear coming down her face.
"Alarah, more than likely her body is lost within the snow, but that dosen't matter, what matters is your sister's soul no longer has to deal with the pain and suffering of this world." Shaazac anwsered. Alarah looked up again but with pain in her heart.
"The darkness may take away the things and people you love, but it does not have the right to take away your strength. Don't let it take away who you are and what you stand for." Shaazac gently hugged the now crying young human woman while the trees blew with the forever living wind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So far I really don't think I have anything. Thanks!
Yeah, no worries about the empty one. xD

Welcome to the server!