The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mailbox
(( This topic will be the mailbox associated with the academy. If your characters need to send us mail, you may reply to this topic with the letter. ))
Dear Aula Arcanum and Headmaster,

I've seen recently that you're opening a school. I would deeply love to attend, ever since Dalaran has moved to Northrend I can't afford to move there and learn. I do hope you accept me, here's a bit about me.

(A small form would be attached with the letter.)

I'm a gnome. I'm fifty-one, I don't have a lot of money. The arcane is a very intriguing subject of which I'd like to learn about. A quick question is, will I need to pay to be taught, or anything else to that effect? Like maybe things I need to buy.

Sincerely,
Ralzi Fanbolt
Dear Ralzi Fanbolt,

I would love to meet with you to answer these questions of yours! I will be in the city of Shattrath if you would like to visit!

Sincerely,
Headmaster Edgar Barlton
((OOC note: Arken is already highly knowledgeable in most things arcane, but is working on becoming an inscriber, as the arcane corruption is wreaking havoc on his body and he wants it to if not stop, then be contained. He's looking for help with inscription.))

To whom it may concern:

My name is Arken. They call me "The Wanderer," and it has stuck as a surname. I am highly knowledgeable in all things arcane, and some things that are...frowned upon by the Kirin Tor. I was a graduate of the Academy of Dalaran, and have fought in the Second War. I nearly died a horrible death, but survived by the skin of my teeth. I have since been practicing my magic daily, but that much effort has taken its toll on my body; the arcane energies are corrupting me. I am becoming weaker by the day, it seems. I have taken up inscription, in order to hopefully supresd the corruption from becoming worse, yet I have no clue how to truly begin my inscription training. I was hoping that the school, Alua Arcanum, could perhaps help me with this. Please do take this into consideration.

Best wishes,
Arken
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Dear Arken,

I believe we could help you in this field, indeed! I myself know a fair bit about inscription that I could pass along to you. I will be in the city of Shattrath, should you find yourself intrigued by the idea of studying with us!

Best regards,
Headmaster Edgar Barlton
Dear Headmaster of Aula Arcanum,

My name is Fal'del Sunserenade. I am a Sin'dorei who has recently become interested in the Defensive Magics that your school teaches, due to some recent events in Duskwood. Is it possible for the two of us to have a meeting talking about things such as enrolling?

Yours truly,
Fal'del Sunserenade

[[Un-fonted version]]
Spoiler:
Dear Headmaster of Aula Arcanum,

My name is Fal'del Sunserenade. I am a Sin'dorei who has recently become interested in the Defensive Magics that your school teaches, due to some recent events in Duskwood. Is it possible for the two of us to have a meeting talking about things such as enrolling?

Yours truly,
Fal'del Sunserenade
Dear miss Sunserenade,

It would be an honor to instruct another in the defensive magics! Please stop by the World's End Tavern in Shattrath so we may speak in person.

Sincerely,
Headmaster Edgar Barlton
To whomever this may concern,

I have heard quite a lot of this school of yours, and I must say that I am interested to try and pass my knowledge to those that are interested to learn the ways of abjuration. I have served under the banner of my people as spell breaker before my retirement, and thus believe myself to be skilled enough to teach those that want to learn eagerly.

If you are still in need of teachers, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours truly,
Shilfarus Lhef'Irh
Dear Shilfarus Lhef'lrh,

I'm sorry to inform you that all of our teaching positions have been filled.

Best regards,
Headmaster Edgar Barlton
Dear Edgar,

Long time no see, mate. Life just drags people to places that no one expects. Guess that's what happened to me for the time while I was gone. But now that I am back and free of any connections and relationships, that could ruin my work as a Fire Arcanist, I would like to ask you if you have any spot for me. I heard that you have task force now... if you got any available spots there, I'd gladly apply. Anyway, just scribble a few lines to your old friend, alright? Thanks, Edgar.

Hebry Runetouch
To whomever this goes to,

I'm Melissa Fairstar, I'm a Sin'dorei looking to expand her knowledge on the arcane! I want a tour of your little school, maybe join some of the classes if I like what I see. Could this be arranged? Silvermoon gets so boring after a while, no one really talks to me there.

Best wishes!
~ MF
Dear sir or madam,

I write to you on behalf of a rather unfortunate individual who lacks the ability to write. Likewise he can barely articulate himself verbally. Though he appears to be backwards, he has displayed some disposition for the arcane as I've witnessed him starting small fires with nothing but his bare hands. Unfortunately he seems to be rather reckless and lacking in discipline, judgment, and foresight given the many small fires he has been lighting and abandoning. A good schooling might do this fellow some good, likewise a stiff strap across his palms may arouse a sense of awareness. Perhaps you could teach him to do something constructive with his arcane affinity. I would school him in divinity myself but I fear it would just be a waste of time.

This fellow has stated that his name is "Stars", though upon a brief inspection of his few belongings and garments, I see the back of his loin cloth bears the name "Riley". Might I add, the writing consisted of large thumbnail-sized black letters and was clearly visible from several feet away.

I might add that this fellow is a Forsaken, and a rather ripe one too. Should you have a place in your respected academy, then kindly reply and I'll gladly send him off in your direction. Should he require tuition or academic supplies, I'll gladly do some fund raising and ensure that such needs are addressed promptly.

On a side note, I would be interested in meeting with a representative of your facility at some point as I do from time to time run into people who need mentoring in one field or another. Before referring any more potential canidates to you it might be nice to pay a small visit.

Sincerely,

Randian

Recruiter, Greystone Charities
Priest, Healer and Alchemist

P.S. This fellow really needs a place to go. Should he be found unfit to attend your academy, a referral to a more suitable institution would be greatly appreciated.
- Cepht -

Randian - Sin'dorei Priest, Representative of Greystone Charities
Riley Gillespie aka "Stars" - Unhinged forsaken vagabond with a flare for fire
Alonus - Fallen holy priest with a pet serpent named "Ricky"
Haugus Bach - Forsaken Warlock with an appetite for torture and revenge. Previously a humble shoe maker.