The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nelg`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings! My name is Nelg, I am an Orcish warrior conceived by Nel'mak, brother of the warlock famous Dak'mal, and his infidelities with an Orgrimmar Grunt known as Thilyna. (In real life, my name is Landon and I am 20 years old. I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2005. I am an experienced player looking to find a true role playing environment).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am Canadian. My primary language is English and I also speak German, French and Vietnamese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My (then girlfriend) fiance had gotten me the original World of Warcraft as a present, since then, I have been hooked, playing both retail and private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The more I play, the more the game becomes the same. Recently, I have been trying to find the best place to role play. I am fairly new to it but I do have a strong interest in it and have been having difficulty finding a place that supports true role play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay and well as the action of exploring and questing through Azeroth.
I am a lone wolf normally and prefer working independently, working on my own, with that feeling of accomplishment being my "high".

I do work well in teams though when required.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class combination is the Orcish Warrior as they look like the true warrior. They bring to the battlefield what no other race can. Brute strength and ignorance. They depict what a true warrior should be.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun, relaxed environment where one can be an individual without feeling the need to be strictly PvP or PvE. I like to mix it up.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. There is nothing I cannot stand more than people thinking they are above someone else because of some slight difference.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One night, many moons ago, during the Brewfest festival, my father, Dak'mal, became severely intoxicated and felt a strong attraction to my mother. I was born a short while later. The rest, is an open book, waiting to be written about Nelg, the greatest warrior known to Orc's.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Azeroth better be scared. Soon, the whole world will feel the wrath of Nelg.
Welcome to the server!