The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

seanz0rzftw`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
well lets see, where should i begin? i am a long time player of world of warcraft. i have always been interested in the roleplaying aspects of it, mostly because of my experience with dungeons and dragons, but all the rp servers i tried out on retail were completely useless when it came to roleplaying. it's just too difficult, in my opinion, to stay in character when no one else is. occasionally someone will run along and have an rp session with you, but that rarely happened to me. as to the reason i'm not playing on retail anymore, well i just dont have the money at the moment. that's what you get for being a broke college student i guess. haha. i'm a fun, easy going person, a musician, a casual poet and photographer, and a lover of whiskey.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
i live in the great u.s. of a.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
i started playing world of warcraft about 2 months before the burning crusade dropped. i had a couple of friends who were big into so i used their free trial that came with the original wow discs and i was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
well like i said earlier, i'm looking for a genuine roleplaying experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i've only ever had experience roleplaying through dungeons and dragons, which tends to be, in most cases, a mix of all of the above. so i believe i would be up for just about anything at the moment. i can enjoy a lot of different situations... thats what she said.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i tend to lean towards horde characters more often than not, but honestly i would be down to roleplay just about anything as long as it insures me a cool group of people to rp with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
it seems like most people here, this is just what i gather from reading through the forums, are intelligent and witty and easy-going. that's really all i ask of anyone.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
maturity, i would have to say, is one of the most underrated things on the internet.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
wind swept through the trees. i don't remember how long i have been running. the moon seems to howl at me as it hovers over the mountains. the day will be here soon. i hope i have covered my trail well enough. i'm not sure when they caught on to me, but they definitely did. i knew i should have just left it there, not bothered it, not thought about it, not even mentioned it to anyone, but it was just staring at me, ripe for the picking. well whatever, i can't change things now. tirisfal glades is so fucking creepy at night. it's fucking creepy all the time. i need to find a good place to hide, hide it at the very least, maybe myself. i told myself that when i got into this, that i'd play the game like i had nothing to lose. i definitely did what i said i was going to do. but what the hell am i going to do with this thing? no one will buy it. it's clearly been stolen, and the whole goddamn forest probably knows that now. well, with a little luck, i'll be able to avoid anymore of those scarlet crusade fuckers. commander mograine sounded pissed when he realized it was gone. i could hear his shrieks of frustration as i took off through the back doors and down the soft, sloping grass towards the hills. it was just way too easy though. whole puts a jewel that big on the end of a mace anyway?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope.
I know I shouldn't REALLY post here but...your capitalization. Check it. There's no caps in your text -at all-. That's pretty much everything visible, though GMs might say otherwise. ^^