The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

wiredcitrus`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm quite the normal type, I like military, group roleplay, everything that includes 2 or more players..
I really don't like to be alone to do roleplaying/questing/leveling/etc. I am a year from being an adult in the US, you probably already guessed i'm 20, so that makes me an adult in nearly every country. I'm a strange person, as in, I'm capable of being as much serious as the royal guard of England queen and also I can tell jokes or do stupid things that will make you cry laughing(I.E.: I once told my parents I could make a bear flee using a BB pistol, well it is not funny said like that but you should have been there they were near to go blue from searching for air. I'll explain fast, we were in a camp far in the wood, me and my brother (plus his dog) went out for some random exploration(at night), we heard some weird growling and tought it was a bear, so I ran inside and got my BB pistol and ran back out to randomly shoot where it came from. Afterward, when I got back in my father told us that he made the water pump start up(which made that growl), so they began teasing me with this and I said: '' If it was a real one I would've shot his nose and he would've ran away'' and they all laughed their a** off saying '' you're not brave, you're crazy''. That pretty sums it.. I'm not a good storyteller..

Enjoy knowing more of me *wink*

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the french part of Canada, so my maiden language is french, but, I'm able to speak a decent english. I might do some grammar errors from time to time though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It began in High school, I was playing war3 like every noon with others, then I don't remind how I finally found about WoW but I played it for some time, I firs played a lock but I stopped at lvl 16 or 19, then after a looooong time I opened a trial account, to end up getting the addiction to the game, I raised some chars till I found the pally class, I raised it to somewhere in the 60s, then wotlk came out and i made a DK (which I loved) and raised it to 72-74 and left retail playing. I later on made my own private server with a friend on a hamachi base(that was not public, only for friends of us), that's how I found existence of private servers, I then shortly went back to retail to leave again for good. After some time (there are timeholes where I wasn't playing, the longests ones were both 6 months break), I joined a PvP private server at high rate (40x or something) and raised some chars for own fun, then left this one to join Freedom roleplay server(which got downed friday 22/10/2010) that made me search for a new server (google was helpy) and I found this community which I will surely love because I'm a horde player -FOR THE HORDE-

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
[...]then left this one to join Freedom roleplay server(which got downed friday 22/10/2010) that made me search for a new server (google was helpy) and I found this community which I will surely love because I'm a horde player[...]

That quote pretty explains it, I had to find a new home and I found this community by google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm kind of a mood based roleplayer, that means if I feel relax and calm I will roleplay around and speak and such,but, if I feel wareager(which is rare) i'll find my way to either get in a brawl or fight some npcs or anything that can bring interesting roleplay. Every roleplay can fit with every mood, you simply have to adjust things up to keep a consistent line of conduct to your character (a warlord won't go around pickup up flowers to smell them up, that's what i mean..)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
No real favorite class, it all depends on the roleplay I want to do but I prefer the horde races, I might reconsider when worgens appears though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly horde roleplay (idk why :P), surely raids on stuff or tavern roleplay, I don't expect things, I watch them as I play...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say the control over language and ''trolls'', you seem to be not easygoing with those and I like such censor over them.. It can be very annoying to have trolls spamming lfg chat.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will create a story later on, for now I want to see some roleplay happening on the server, so I can make my idea on what to aim at to blend in the mass of the roleplay, while distinguishing myself at the same time as a player.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, but simply saying that the warchief class made me search a lot on internet, I tought Thrall was a Warrior, not a Shaman.
I am SCOURGE!!!! rawr
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games
Welcome to CotH! And Thrall is actually basically a Warrior Shaman, he spent time in Gladiatorial arenas while enslaved by Blackmoore, trained in human fighting tactics, then he learned shamanism from Drek'thar when he escaped. Anyways.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred