The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heart Of Steel
Chapter 1 - Arriving.

Kraelk gives his first step into Booty Bay. The light rain pours on his long, dark hood, followed by his black cloak; The Breeze enters his hood, refreshing the back of his neck, and slightly messing the hair above his ear. He Scratches his goatee, as tidy as always, he proceeds to walk to the Tavern, while drying his Goggle with a piece of Silk Cloth. He opens the door with his right Hand, 'Big Mistake Kraelk. Big Mistake' he thought to himself, as his gauntlet-attached handgun was shown to whoever was watching the some-what tall and dark figure enter the room. Kraelk walks to the counter, as if nothing happened, asking the goblin behind it "Do you have any rooms Vacant?" the goblin answer, "Hmm. No, it was reserved, but.." His tone changes, as if he was insinuating something "But I can get it tp you for... a good Tip, you see?" Kraelk nods, sliently sighing to himself 'Goblins. Greedy as always.' he grabs twelve gold coins from a little wallet "Do you think this will do?" the Goblin looks at it with widen eyes "Yes, Yes, Stranger. Just pay me some more, depending on how long you'll stay." Kraelk nods "I preffer to pay when I leave, for I do not know when I can leave." Kraelk heads upstairs, leaving his sack with his stuff on the bed. He heads outside once again, leaving a letter at the mailbox.

[Image: AesthorLetter.png]

He heads back to the Tavern, for a(Hopefully) Good Sleep.

Chapter 2 - Pretty quick, eh?

As soon as he wakes up, Kraelk heads downstairs to eat a reinforced breakfast. Soon enough, a Blood Elf walks in. He looks around. Kraelk gets up, bonking the man upside the head. He turns furiously, almost automatically bringing a fist at Kraelk, but as soon as the man sees it's him, he smiles, shaking hands with the first. "Aesthor. It's good to see you again." Kraelk says, and Aesthor replies "Yes. It's been a long time. I got your letter, what do you have in mind now you crazy fool?" both of them chuckle "However, we shouldn't discuss it here, let's go to my place, bring everything you have now, you'll be staying with me until we finish everything." Aesthor completes. Kraelk nods, grabbing everything, bidding farewell to the goblin who attended him.
Arriving at Aesthor's House, Kraelk could observe many Blacksmithing supplies, tools, schematics, Everything. After explaining his plans and showing schematics, adjusting and etiding them, both elves agree. It will take a while, and it will be -very- challenging.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Wanderer's Heart Bovel 0 766 03-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Forging Ahead [Sister of Steel] Jonoth 3 1,301 07-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  A change of Heart. Uguu 0 651 06-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Uguu
  Steel and Rage 2 fast 2 furious Jeff 1 859 09-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Jeff