The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Muu`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a university student, soon to (hopefully) be grad student, studying the sciences. I'm afraid most of the more interesting aspects of my life are too personal/unique for me to share freely. Have to keep the identity safe, after all.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the northern wastes of the U.S., and, naturally, speak English. I do like commas though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually think WoW was the reason I became interested in Warcraft. I couldn't play it at launch but got Warcraft 2 and later Warcraft 3 to get as close to playing WoW as possible (it looked that cool). I thought the stories were interesting, and eventually wound up actually buying the game. I still think most of the background is cool, even if I'm not particularly happy with some of the retcons and ad hoc additions that have been made over the years.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I saw a post on a message board mentioning it in a WoW thread. I've grown somewhat unhappy with the gear-centrism that seems innate to WoW but don't want to completely abandon Azeroth. RP seems like an entertaining way to blow off steam in my down time, and it'd be nice to get in the mindset of a character of my design, rather than someone else's.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really don't have much RP experience, but action/adventure RP seems like my kind of thing. I think it's more a character-type I look for rather than a situation. I'm not sure I know what that character type is though, I tend to be inconsistent, I really dislike stagnation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll. Druid.

Why Troll... I think it's because they are purported to be the most ancient species on Azeroth, and that's the sort of thing I respect. Of course, their culture (with the mojo and the loa and the tribalism) is cool. It should go without saying, the way a Troll will greet you with a sultry, "Relaaaaax," gives them quite a bit of appeal. It's good advice, after all.

I say Druid is my favorite class, but I'm not convinced. I played a Druid for the majority of my time on live, and I really do enjoy the Guardian of Nature and animal-like aspects of them. On the other hand, Shaman has a very similar role in Azeroth, they just didn't have a playstyle I enjoyed. Death Knight is also... pretty cool, but I suppose I've had a soft spot for the anti-hero and seeker of redemption archetypes for a long time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I imagine the community will maintain a certain level of maturity and be pretty relaxed. I can't really phrase it in words that adequately express my intended meaning. I suppose a friendly atmosphere goes without saying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to quit."
Maybe it's because it seems more like a reminder than a rule. It's important to differentiate between what is said, and what is felt/intended.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uhh.... I'll do this later. Right now I've got too many of other people's stories running through my head, and I'd hate to steal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, just where is the "This is working, this isn't" thread? I can probably find that myself, but I haven't yet and figure if it's harder to find than I'm wagering it's better to have the question out there sooner than later.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]