The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Unknown Bug
I don't know how many of you have been getting this bug, but recently it's been driving me nuts. Basically, if I log on any of my pre-existing characters, all the N.P.Cs and P.Cs have the name unknown. Generally, the P.Cs tend to be missing a few garments of clothes. After a few seconds of this, I disconnect. Does anyone know how to solve this?
I had this problem on an old server, and nobody told me how to solve it... I figured it was some lack of connection between you and CotH, so it can't pull the information required... But then I thought, since the NPC's are running off of your WoW, why would they need to "connect" with CotH? I don't know exactly, just thought I would throw what I thought was wrong out there. If I happen across this issue on this server, I'll look further into it.

'Till then,
Cheerio

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything is "Unknown" Werewolf 11 2,059 09-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Rowgen
  "Unknown" NPCs, Can't Use Skills hiddengecko 1 1,689 04-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Unknown Beltharean 9 1,538 04-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Scout