The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction Check
I've submitted my introduction awhile ago, And I've read other threads regarding Introductions did not go through. I Don't mean to rush anyone, but I fear that if I submit another one, it could be rejected automatically. Thanks.
Can anyone check?

-Emmy
Honestly, my introduction took 2-3 days to get accepted, and there were those that got theirs accepted first, but you just need to wait. I hated to wait, so I looked up another server... Just play around on a different server until you get accepted so you can play on the (obviously) better server.

So, keep calm and carry on. It -will- get accepted eventually. See you soon!

'Till then,
Cheerio
Thanks for the quick response. I Do hope It did come through. Too scared to make a second one.
Don't make a second, as you said, it will be deleted immediately at least. Just find a different server in the mean time, so the time can fly-by faster than a speedin' bullet.

P.S.- If you do get time to fly-by faster than a speeding bullet, let me know how you did it pl0x.

Till then,
Cheerio
Try not looking at the clock. Hah.
Still have no idea if my Intro was sent through... I already have my first character made XD
It's sent, just chill for a few days, GM's will get around to it. :3
D'awh... Alright.. I Guess they are busy, since i've seen them circulate around the forums today like 5 times.